A possible doomsday scenario?

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
What does everyone think would happen if jihadists working on Ayman Al Zawahiri's suggestion, manage to procure radioactive materials and use a dirty bomb against coalition forces in Iraq or Afghanistan? And even scarier, what if it turned out to be enriched uraninum that could be traced by isotope testing to Iran, or North Lorea?

This scares me because our (U.S.) doctrine has always seemed to be an attack on us with weapons of mass destruction will be retaliated against with weapons of mass destruction. That, even to my ultra right wing sensabilities is horrifying.

Does anyone else think it is likely? Would world opinion switch in favor of the U.S.? Or, and you know this is more likely to happen, would all the conspiracy theorists come out and blame the Mossad and the CIA of orchestrating it?

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
I'm afraid it's not only likely, but inevitable. I don't think it will swing world opinion though. Most will blame the U.S. for bringing it upon themselves, as they do now. I hope I'm wrong.

GentleGiant

Aug 31, 2006
Ottawa Ontario
The USA has never been guilty of creating this kind of situation.

The lefty idiots in Canada criticize and blame the USA but it is totally false.

When the Berlin Wall came down and the cold war was over terrorist training camps started up big time in Lybia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran , Syria and Iraq. Not much has changed since that time except that Omar Khadify closed all of those terrorist camps because he knew that his country would be demolished.
Saddam Hussein who was a Dictator and a killer supported terrorists and provided financial support. Osama Bin Laden came forward with a ton of money from his fathers business in Saudi Arabia and thought that one day he and his terrorist followers would rule the roost. In Afghanistan the drug lords and the Taliban who don't believe in democracy beheaded women and and young girls every Saturday morning on soccer pitches. Osama Bin Layton and the NDP supported those events.

Thank goodness President Bush did what he had to do as the worlds number one Chief of Police otherwise the democratic nations would be burying thousands of men women and children. Soon this will happen in Canada and those idiot lefty's will blame the USA and the Tory Government. That is how stupid they are.

Osama BIn Layton and the NDP along with those lefty Lieberals are the root cause of this situation in Canada. Prepare yourselves because soon terrorist actions will happen here.

Dalreg

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2006
Saskatchewan eh!
The USA has never been guilty of creating this kind of situation.

The lefty idiots in Canada criticize and blame the USA but it is totally false.

When the Berlin Wall came down and the cold war was over terrorist training camps started up big time in Lybia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran , Syria and Iraq. Not much has changed since that time except that Omar Khadify closed all of those terrorist camps because he knew that his country would be demolished.
Saddam Hussein who was a Dictator and a killer supported terrorists and provided financial support. Osama Bin Laden came forward with a ton of money from his fathers business in Saudi Arabia and thought that one day he and his terrorist followers would rule the roost. In Afghanistan the drug lords and the Taliban who don't believe in democracy beheaded women and and young girls every Saturday morning on soccer pitches. Osama Bin Layton and the NDP supported those events.

Thank goodness President Bush did what he had to do as the worlds number one Chief of Police otherwise the democratic nations would be burying thousands of men women and children. Soon this will happen in Canada and those idiot lefty's will blame the USA and the Tory Government. That is how stupid they are.

Osama BIn Layton and the NDP along with those lefty Lieberals are the root cause of this situation in Canada. Prepare yourselves because soon terrorist actions will happen here.

Pretty harsh words there. Any proof of this?

You blame the Liberals and the NDP but not the Conservatives? Who's in power now? Has anything changed with regards to Afghanistan? NOT!

You actually support Bush? I know where you can find a padded cell for you. That way you can work out your delusions.

GentleGiant

Aug 31, 2006
Ottawa Ontario
The idiot Lieberals allowed into Canada for many years over 250,000 immigrants who never had a security or background checks which drove External Affairs The RCMP and CSIS crazy. That is why we have terrorists drug lords and criminals everywhere in Canada today including the Tamil Tigers who is another terrorist organization residing in Toronto.

That is why our DND is not in top shape because those communist Lieberals refused to give them the money to maintain our military.

YOU Lefty idiots blame Bush and the Tories. It was the idiot NDP and their leader Osama Bin LAyton who supports terrorism. Without G W Bush and the USA Canada would be in deep deep trouble right now.

The Lieberals caused it and the NDP supported it. BRAINLESS !!!!!

You leftys just don't understand that and don't have the intelligence to.

Dalreg

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2006
Saskatchewan eh!
The idiot Lieberals allowed into Canada for many years over 250,000 immigrants who never had a security or background checks which drove External Affairs The RCMP and CSIS crazy. That is why we have terrorists drug lords and criminals everywhere in Canada today including the Tamil Tigers who is another terrorist organization residing in Toronto.

That is why our DND is not in top shape because those communist Lieberals refused to give them the money to maintain our military.

YOU Lefty idiots blame Bush and the Tories. It was the idiot NDP and their leader Osama Bin LAyton who supports terrorism. Without G W Bush and the USA Canada would be in deep deep trouble right now.

The Lieberals caused it and the NDP supported it. BRAINLESS !!!!!

You leftys just don't understand that and don't have the intelligence to.

Hey buddy you obviously have a problem with the Liberals and NDP! I have seen this same line of BS in a different thread as well as this one. I think if you can do better shut up and step up to the line!

GentleGiant

Aug 31, 2006
Ottawa Ontario
Well Dalreg it is obvious that you do not believe in Canada having peace security and a nation free of terrorist actions.

I used to work in the FedGOv and I definitely know what we are up against and you do not.

So When not If it happens you better pray that your friends and family are not killed by these terrorists allowed into Canada by the Lieberals supported by The NDP and Unions which had a convention In Quebec and supported terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Hezbollah. These are facts which were made public by the media which really surprised me.

BUT you will not accept these facts.

Wonder why?

Have your friends and family made their last wills and testaments?