Clear Example of USA media propaganda slant - Chavez/devil

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Propaganda on Opposition to Bush policies:
It may not be a BIG lie, but the slant that Americans are getting will not be one that allows American viewers to form an opinion based on the truth, but rather an opinion that is along the lines that Bush wants then to have.

Here is the evidence:
When the USA media reported on the Chavez speach to the UN this week [Sept 20 2006] , they tried their best to portray it as a joke, to back up Boulton's remarks that it was "comic strip style".

The TV news from USA stations that I listened to said:
"some polite applause amidst the giggles" was the response to Chavez's speach.

However, for those who were there, the fact is:
"Delegates and leaders from around the world streamed back into the chamber to hear Mr Chávez, and when he stepped down the vigorous applause lasted so long that it had to be curtailed by the chair."
http://tinyurl.com/gbzqg

There is STRONG support for Chavez. Many nations are absolutely against Bush and his policies, but most Americans don't know this. Media slant in the USA has been successful in creating support for Bush where his actions are utterly EVIL and not done in the best interests of the American public [unless they are Elites or Wealthy Corporate humps] .

If only they knew the reality of their leader... he would not be there long.

Karlin

Ps- sorry to start a new thread on Chavez, but this one is only about USA media propaganda, not the content of Chavez's platform.

athabaska

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2005
RE: Clear Example of USA media propaganda slant - Chavez/dev

'The USA media'

That sums up the shallowness of your posting.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Clear Example of USA

yeah which one's?, NBC, CNN or maybe Rupert Murdoch's right-wing-fool's??.....there's a lot of em you know...

Personally I'm still unhappy with the spurious rumour about Ben Franklin's son being a barsteward!!!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Clear Example of USA

Daz_Hockey said:
yeah which one's?, NBC, CNN or maybe Rupert Murdoch's right-wing-fool's??.....there's a lot of em you know...

Personally I'm still unhappy with the spurious rumour about Ben Franklin's son being a barsteward!!!

Ya, all US media is crap, only the rest of the world gets unbiased news.

And Franklin had a bastard son, which rumor are you talking about?

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Re: Clear Example of USA media propaganda slant - Chavez/dev

Karlin said:
Propaganda on Opposition to Bush policies:
It may not be a BIG lie, but the slant that Americans are getting will not be one that allows American viewers to form an opinion based on the truth, but rather an opinion that is along the lines that Bush wants then to have.

Here is the evidence:
When the USA media reported on the Chavez speach to the UN this week [Sept 20 2006] , they tried their best to portray it as a joke, to back up Boulton's remarks that it was "comic strip style".

The TV news from USA stations that I listened to said:
"some polite applause amidst the giggles" was the response to Chavez's speach.

However, for those who were there, the fact is:
"Delegates and leaders from around the world streamed back into the chamber to hear Mr Chávez, and when he stepped down the vigorous applause lasted so long that it had to be curtailed by the chair."
http://tinyurl.com/gbzqg

There is STRONG support for Chavez. Many nations are absolutely against Bush and his policies, but most Americans don't know this. Media slant in the USA has been successful in creating support for Bush where his actions are utterly EVIL and not done in the best interests of the American public [unless they are Elites or Wealthy Corporate humps] .

If only they knew the reality of their leader... he would not be there long.

Karlin

Ps- sorry to start a new thread on Chavez, but this one is only about USA media propaganda, not the content of Chavez's platform.

Everytime i read "us media" i start to laugh, they shouldnt be called "us media" but instead " us propaganda".