ECON 101 FRESHMAN COURSE.....
Some starting rules:
1. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
2. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
3. You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
4. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
5. You cannot lift the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer.
6. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
7. You cannot further the brotherhood of men by inciting class hatred.
8. You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
9. You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man’s initiative.
10. You cannot really help men by having the government tax them to do for them what they can and should do for themselves.
And then the last one of the 10 commandments, eh ?
X. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house; thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife . . . nor anything that is thy neighbor’s.