I want to puke...

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
As his most imperial highness at www.nicedoggie.net says, today's display of appeasement makes me sick. Ehud Olmert has no moral courage whatsoever.

Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Saniora received a copy of the US.-French draft resolution, government officials said. He was studying the document and contacting politicians for their input, said the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

The officials refused to say whom Saniora was talking with, but the leading Lebanese Broadcasting Corp., said he was in touch with Hizbullah officials as well as parliament speaker Nabih Berri, Hizbullah’s de facto
negotiator

Todays surrender has nothing to do with Lebanon and everything to do with Ahchoo Nostrillah's lackey Nabih Berri. Sickening.

I, for once agree with the leftists, our leadership has its head buried up its arse. The Honorable President Bush has screwed the pooch with this decision to order Condi Rice to practically "make-out" with Kofi Annan and Ehud...

Sell-outs of the utmost magnitude.

The "agreement" emphasized the release of the hostages, but did not demand it. So once again we show the koranimals that hostage taking will make us bend over and take it where the sun don't shine. AND, they get to keep the hostages if they want.

I'm disgusted.