WTC Deaths Apparently justified according to Israeli Logic

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
So let me get this straight: Last week when Israel bombed a town and killed over 60 civilians, most of whom were children, they justified the deaths by saying that the civilians were warned ahead of time and that they shouldn't have been there???

Now lets take the same insensitive approach to the World Trade Center victims. In 1993, a bomb was set off at the base of one of the towers. The buildings have been the topic of proposed attacks ever since. The buildings were a symbol of U.S. economic might and were a very likely target. Therefore, it seems like the victims were warned -- they should have known better -- they should have found different jobs. Looks like their deaths are justified as well according to Israeli logic, eh?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
RE: WTC Deaths Apparently

Your analogy is garbage. For one... The US has is not the one bombing Lebanon . Secondly, are you saying Americans civilians should have avoided the twin towers indefintely after the first bombing because it could be potentially one of hundreds of targets?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Re: WTC Deaths Apparently justified according to Israeli Log

Caleb-Dain Matton said:
So let me get this straight: Last week when Israel bombed a town and killed over 60 civilians, most of whom were children, they justified the deaths by saying that the civilians were warned ahead of time and that they shouldn't have been there???

Now lets take the same insensitive approach to the World Trade Center victims. In 1993, a bomb was set off at the base of one of the towers. The buildings have been the topic of proposed attacks ever since. The buildings were a symbol of U.S. economic might and were a very likely target. Therefore, it seems like the victims were warned -- they should have known better -- they should have found different jobs. Looks like their deaths are justified as well according to Israeli logic, eh?

This post is SO stupid it defies any reply.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
Re: RE: WTC Deaths Apparently

DurkaDurka said:
Your analogy is garbage. For one... The US has is not the one bombing Lebanon . Secondly, are you saying Americans civilians should have avoided the twin towers indefintely after the first bombing because it could be potentially one of hundreds of targets?

Its exactly the same logic that Israel is using. Was there not threats to bomb WTC? If yes, then they should have found other jobs just like the civilians in Lebanon should have found different houses, right? The insensitivity works both ways.

As for the WTC being one of hundreds of targets. You're right. The planes were in flying distance of at least three nuclear plants that could have killed hundreds of thousands. Odd that they hit the towers. Were they trying to tell America something? You do the math.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
RE: WTC Deaths Apparently justified according to Israeli Log

Ever hear of linear thought? You should try it sometime.

The terrorists did NOT call in a warning to the Twin Towers a couple of days before they hit it.

If they had, you might have a point.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
Re: RE: WTC Deaths Apparently justified according to Israeli

Colpy said:
Ever hear of linear thought? You should try it sometime.

The terrorists did NOT call in a warning to the Twin Towers a couple of days before they hit it.

If they had, you might have a point.

This is where retard logic takes a turn. Israel announces to this town that they are going to bomb it so all civilians should pack up their things and move to nowhere. Israel announces this warning because this town contains Hezbollah cells. Now, don't you think that Hezbollah also now knows this town is going to be bombed? How many Hezbollah were killed in the attack? Retard logic at its best.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
RE: WTC Deaths Apparently

The point is, the US is not bombing Lebanon.

Isaraelis live in fear daily due to Rocket Attacks launched from Lebanon or PA. There is an implied warning that this could happen at any time. Should they have to move because of that potential? Or if they are injured or killed, they should have known that this could happen?

At least Isreal makes public statements regretting deaths of civilians, opposed to Hezbollah/Hamas etc who run around the street dancing and singing when they manage to kill a civilian.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org

DurkaDurka said:

Isaraelis live in fear daily due to Rocket Attacks launched from Lebanon or PA. There is an implied warning that this could happen at any time. Should they have to move because of that potential? Or if they are injured or killed, they should have known that this could happen?

At least Isreal makes public statements regretting deaths of civilians, opposed to Hezbollah/Hamas etc who run around the street dancing and singing when they manage to kill a civilian.

Wrong. An Israeli soldier said he felt no sympathy for the children -- that they should have moved. I don't think the death of any child can ever be justified. I never said the U.S. is bombing Lebanon but I'm damn sure they are getting a good kick out of it.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Caleb-Dain Matton said:
DurkaDurka said:

Wrong. An Israeli soldier said he felt no sympathy for the children -- that they should have moved. I don't think the death of any child can ever be justified. I never said the U.S. is bombing Lebanon but I'm damn sure they are getting a good kick out of it.

Well, if the west had taken your attitude in 39 to 45 we'd all be speaking German and there would be No Jews in the world.......

OH, I get it!

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
RE: WTC Deaths Apparently justified according to Israeli Log

The soldier is not speaking for his country, only for himself.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Caleb-Dain Matton said:
s_lone said:

Yeah, that's why most right-wingers hate ALL Muslims, right? Go to Ted Nugent, Ann Coulter or any other of those gun-toting, Pat Robertson-inspired nut message boards.

I don't think all right wingers hate all Muslims........

I don't.

I hate all Islamists.

And Pat Robertson is an idiot.

And yes, I am a hard core, gun totin' right winger.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org

Colpy said:
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
s_lone said:

Yeah, that's why most right-wingers hate ALL Muslims, right? Go to Ted Nugent, Ann Coulter or any other of those gun-toting, Pat Robertson-inspired nut message boards.

I don't.

I hate all Islamists.

Colpy, do you know anything about the Islamist religion? Do you know that they worship the same God as Christians? That they believe in Jesus Christ? That one of their biggest creeds is charity? Don't mix up Islamists with extremists who use the Koran as a signpost, take it out of context, and attck based on Realpolitik. That would be very shortsighted.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: WTC Deaths Apparently justified according to Israeli Log

Caleb-Dain Matton said:

Hahahaha

Ahahahaha

Ha

That's all I have to say about that.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Caleb-Dain Matton said:
Colpy said:
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
s_lone said:

I don't.

I hate all Islamists.

Colpy, do you know anything about the Islamist religion? Do you know that they worship the same God as Christians? That they believe in Jesus Christ? That one of their biggest creeds is charity? Don't mix up Islamists with extremists who use the Koran as a signpost, take it out of context, and attck based on Realpolitik. That would be very shortsighted.

Do you know that Mohammed, while preaching a religion of peace, conquered most of the Arab Peninsula by force of arms, putting pagans to the sword?

The False Prophet, I think.

Did you know Christians and Jews are known by Islam as "people of the book" are are to be spared the execution given pagans as we worship the same God?

Did you know Islam was, a thousand years ago, the repository of most of the world's knowledge?

The problem is they have REGRESSED, not advanced in that 1000 years.

Did you know that in strict Islamic nations you can legally kill your female relatives for being a disgrace for such sins as having sex with a man not her husband, even if she was raped?

Did you know the penalty for converting FROM Islam is death?

Did you know that Jihad against the Unbeliever has never ceased in 1300 years.......it has only been suspended for a time here and there.

Did you know that Islamist radicals seek to unite the world in Islam?

Did you know that Islamist somewhat-less-radicals seek to recreate the old Muslim empire...........which includes SPAIN?

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC

Colpy said:

I don't.

I hate all Islamists.
...er, Muslim and Islamist are synonyms.

You therefore hate all Muslims.

I think that you might have meant to say "extremists."

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

FiveParadox said:
Colpy said:

I don't.

I hate all Islamists.
...er, Muslim and Islamist are synonyms.

You therefore hate all Muslims.

I think that you might have meant to say "extremists."

No Five, I said IslamIST, not Islamic.

An Islamist is one who seeks to spread the influence of Islam through violent Jihad....yes, an extremist.