Syria is in it Now

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006
The ME war has been upgraded. Syria has just announced they will now be giving full support to Lebanon are ignoring the yankees. This is going to BLOW UP.

Turk

Jul 25, 2006
I hope this war will stop someday otherwise there will be World War Three

iARTthere4iam

Electoral Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pointy Rocks
I think Canada should threaten to send SeaKings on flyovers throughout the ME ...that'll teach them that Canada won't sit and watch ...without dropping military equipment on these fools ha ah ha.......we're canada!

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
Hotshot said:
The ME war has been upgraded. Syria has just announced they will now be giving full support to Lebanon are ignoring the yankees. This is going to BLOW UP.

Do you have a source for this? Syria announcing they are giving full support to Lebanon....?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Syria is in it Now

JimmyNeal said:
World War III began when the Supreme Court declared George W. Bush to be the President. He filled his cabinet with men who already had a plan to change the scenery in the Middle East. Read Jay Bookman's article, "The president's real goal in Iraq" (second article down) at http://BushBashBlog.com

Oh please dude, that was 6 years ago, the sky hasn't fallen.

JimmyNeal

Aug 1, 2006
Waco, Ga.
BushBashBlog.com

I think not said:
JimmyNeal said:
World War III began when the Supreme Court declared George W. Bush to be the President. He filled his cabinet with men who already had a plan to change the scenery in the Middle East. Read Jay Bookman's article, "The president's real goal in Iraq" (second article down) at http://BushBashBlog.com

Oh please dude, that was 6 years ago, the sky hasn't fallen.

That depends on what part of the world you live in. From what I hear the sky is falling in Iraq, Israel, Palestine, and Lebanon. :laughing3:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

JimmyNeal said:
That depends on what part of the world you live in. From what I hear the sky is falling in Iraq, Israel, Palestine, and Lebanon. :laughing3:

Is that seriously the best you can do? Israel, Palestine and Lebanon are Bush's fault? Funny that and they call it the 60 years war. :roll:

athabaska

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2005
If Syria fired one bullet against Israel the Syrian military woild be destroyed in 2 days...completely and utterly.

Syria will do nothing. They are stupid but not that stupid.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
If Syria fired one bullet against Israel the Syrian military woild be destroyed in 2 days...completely and utterly.

Syria will do nothing. They are stupid but not that stupid.

At some point the Arab countries will be driven to unite against Israel. Syria and Iran would be a formidable force against Israel if it weren't for the American Umbrella. Egypt and Jordan are owned by the U.S. but might actually fight with other Arab countries. Hard to say.

JimmyNeal

Aug 1, 2006
Waco, Ga.
BushBashBlog.com

I think not said:
JimmyNeal said:

Is that seriously the best you can do? Israel, Palestine and Lebanon are Bush's fault? Funny that and they call it the 60 years war. :roll:

Bush invaded Iraq, hell everybody knows this is Bush's war, and Bush is the only hold out to demanding a cease fire in Lebanon, even shipping more weapons to Israel. Bush is a war monger, and not a very good one. Forest Gump has a better IQ than W. The step-n-fetch neocons are the only ones who still don't see Bush for the idiot he is.

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006
s_lone said:
Hotshot said:

Do you have a source for this? Syria announcing they are giving full support to Lebanon....?

I heard it on CNN, take it for what its worth!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

JimmyNeal said:
Bush invaded Iraq, hell everybody knows this is Bush's war, and Bush is the only hold out to demanding a cease fire in Lebanon, even shipping more weapons to Israel. Bush is a war monger, and not a very good one. Forest Gump has a better IQ than W. The step-n-fetch neocons are the only ones who still don't see Bush for the idiot he is.

And I'll agree with everything you say except for the weapons delivery.

Now please explain to me how The Arab - Israeli conflict is Bush's fault, or was it just a knee jerk reaction?

Prolly.

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006

[quote="JimmyNeal

Bush invaded Iraq, hell everybody knows this is Bush's war, and Bush is the only hold out to demanding a cease fire in Lebanon, even shipping more weapons to Israel. Bush is a war monger, and not a very good one. Forest Gump has a better IQ than W. The step-n-fetch neocons are the only ones who still don't see Bush for the idiot he is.[/quote]

Bush invaded Iraq. That was bushinski's war. The Israeli action in Lebanon is not. HOWEVER, Israel is doing the same thing Shrub did in both Afganistan and Iraq, so how can he condemn Israel for what they are doing? You are correct in two things: Bush is a warmonger and his IQ is less than Gumps.

Der Fuhrer

Aug 1, 2006
elevennevele said:
s_lone said:

They've upgraded their readiness for war. It's getting close.

Oooooh! Syria with its primitive weaponry and idiotic morons for soldiers is 'upgrading its readiness for war'! Oh no! Poor Israel! :roll:

Der Fuhrer

Aug 1, 2006

Hotshot said:
[quote="JimmyNeal

Bush invaded Iraq. That was bushinski's war. The Israeli action in Lebanon is not. HOWEVER, Israel is doing the same thing Shrub did in both Afganistan and Iraq, so how can he condemn Israel for what they are doing? You are correct in two things: Bush is a warmonger and his IQ is less than Gumps.[/quote]

Bush is the only holdout to demanding a ceasefire in Lebanon? Uh no. Canada and Britain are other holdouts. Learn to read.

Bush has a low IQ? Is this why he is today the most-powerful man on earth? I quite wonder if it is you who sports the low IQ for making such an idiotic statement. When you manage to attain the most-powerful office in the world then perhaps we can reassess your own intellect yes?

gc

Electoral Member
May 9, 2006

Der Fuhrer said:
Bush has a low IQ? Is this why he is today the most-powerful man on earth? I quite wonder if it is you who sports the low IQ for making such an idiotic statement. When you manage to attain the most-powerful office in the world then perhaps we can reassess your own intellect yes?

Being elected doens't necessarily take intelligence. There is no IQ test to becoming president. Obviously it helps, but it is certainly not required.