PA: Israel’s Violations - 28/3/2006 – 3/4/2006

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
for perspective. probably less than perfect reporting, of course.

from the Palestinian Authority

The Israeli occupation forces continued to violate the ceasefire agreement, signed in Sharm Al Sheikh Summit, on 8/2/2005, on the other hand the Palestinian factions showed commitment to the agreement.

The Israeli forces have committed 787 violations during the sixtieth week against Palestinian people and have used all the weaponries at its disposal. In addition to the tyrannical measures that caused a great damage to the Palestinians’ properties.

The violations included shooting, shelling residential areas, continuous incurring into Palestinian areas, and setting military roadblocks, as well as closures, seizing lands and other aggressions.

The following shows the Israel violations from 28/3/2006 to 3/4/2006:

- Shootings: 83 times resulted 3 martyrs and 23 injured.

- Arrests: 35 military operations and 122 citizens were arrested.

- Incursions: 50 military operations including 153 incursions.

- Movable Roadblocks: 49 military operations including setting up 103 roadblocks.

- Attacks by Settlers: 14.

- Closing Roads and Borders: 295.

- Razing lands: once.

The total Israeli violations from the first day of signing the ceasefire were 32739 violations.

- Shooting: 3205 times resulting in 236 martyrs and 1560 injuries.

- Setting Roadblocks: 5668 times.

- Arrests: 5293 people.

- Total seized area of land: 36315 acre.

- Land razing operations: 217.

- Attacks by Settlers: 652

anyone who cares to dig up Israel's claims against Palestine is, of course, more than welcome to.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
BitWhys said:
for perspective. probably less than perfect reporting, of course.

from the Palestinian Authority

The Israeli occupation forces continued to violate the ceasefire agreement, signed in Sharm Al Sheikh Summit, on 8/2/2005, on the other hand the Palestinian factions showed commitment to the agreement.

The Israeli forces have committed 787 violations during the sixtieth week against Palestinian people and have used all the weaponries at its disposal. In addition to the tyrannical measures that caused a great damage to the Palestinians’ properties.

The violations included shooting, shelling residential areas, continuous incurring into Palestinian areas, and setting military roadblocks, as well as closures, seizing lands and other aggressions.

The following shows the Israel violations from 28/3/2006 to 3/4/2006:

- Shootings: 83 times resulted 3 martyrs and 23 injured.

- Arrests: 35 military operations and 122 citizens were arrested.

- Incursions: 50 military operations including 153 incursions.

- Movable Roadblocks: 49 military operations including setting up 103 roadblocks.

- Attacks by Settlers: 14.

- Closing Roads and Borders: 295.

- Razing lands: once.

The total Israeli violations from the first day of signing the ceasefire were 32739 violations.

- Shooting: 3205 times resulting in 236 martyrs and 1560 injuries.

- Setting Roadblocks: 5668 times.

- Arrests: 5293 people.

- Total seized area of land: 36315 acre.

- Land razing operations: 217.

- Attacks by Settlers: 652

anyone who cares to dig up Israel's claims against Palestine is, of course, more than welcome to.

"3 Martyrs"

And we are supposed to take this seriously.

BTW, if Hamas had not seen fit to use abandoned Gaza as a missile launch site and a springboard for attacks into Israel, Israel would right now be working towards abandoning the West Bank as well.

Once again, the Palestinians snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
muslims apply to the term to those who have been killed unjustly so to answer your question, not everybody, no.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Colpy said:
"3 Martyrs"

BTW, if Hamas had not seen fit to use abandoned Gaza as a missile launch site and a springboard for attacks into Israel, Israel would right now be working towards abandoning the West Bank as well.

"Medal of ignorance", this is exactly what your post deserves. :wink: I've never seen any real effort for peace from israelis leaders, it is sad, but it is the reality.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Logic 7 said:
Colpy said:
"3 Martyrs"

"Medal of ignorance", this is exactly what your post deserves. :wink: I've never seen any real effort for peace from israelis leaders, it is sad, but it is the reality.

You mean the Israelis DIDN'T abandon Gaza over a year ago? Forcing out, BTW, Jewish settlers.

You mean Israeli ex PM Barak DIDN'T offer the Palestinians a NATION consisting of 97% of the land they claimed, with the other 3% made up out non-strategic Israeli land?

Just to have the Second Intifada launched, of course, as that pig Arafat knew he was done without war.

You mean Begin and Sadat didn't sign a peace agreement 25 years ago, that has left Israeli and Egypt without war? You mean Israel hasn't returned the Sinai TWICE?

You mean Israel DIDN'T Abandon Lebanon 6 years ago, letting the International Community (the UN) draw its northern border?

You mean Israel and Jordan don't enjoy a peaceful co-existence?

My, then I have been VERY misinformed.

I think I'd have some competition for the Medal of Ignorance.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Colpy wrote:
You mean Israeli ex PM Barak DIDN'T offer the Palestinians a NATION consisting of 97% of the land they claimed, with the other 3% made up out non-strategic Israeli land?

Didn't you read anything? The following is what Barak offered: All the white area is Israel, and all the green area is Palestine. Had to make room for all those illegal settlements didn't they? Honestly Colpy. Would you have accepted that offering? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Colpy said:
You mean the Israelis DIDN'T abandon Gaza over a year ago? Forcing out, BTW, Jewish settlers.

Just to have the Second Intifada launched, of course, as that pig Arafat knew he was done without war.

You mean Begin and Sadat didn't sign a peace agreement 25 years ago, that has left Israeli and Egypt without war? You mean Israel hasn't returned the Sinai TWICE?

You mean Israel DIDN'T Abandon Lebanon 6 years ago, letting the International Community (the UN) draw its northern border?

You mean Israel and Jordan don't enjoy a peaceful co-existence?

My, then I have been VERY misinformed.

I think I'd have some competition for the Medal of Ignorance.

Yes they did , but since then, they conduct even more deadly attacks on gaza,since 2000, 5000 palestinians homes has been destroyed.

I think you should inform yourself on what barak did.Everything you say, is false.

They left lebanon 6 years ago, but they just invades them for 2 soldiers kidnapped, resulting of what we know today , israel has been a hell for the lebanese economy, and they just kill it for the next 10 years, what they did in cana is unacceptable.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
A question.

Who gave Barak or any other Israeli the right to make an offer of land they didn't own to the Palestinians? Must have been the Americans, it sure wasn't the UN. The deal is, I steal land from you, and then I offer some of it back to you, absolutely free. Sounds like a hell of a deal doesn't it?

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
Okay Juan quite frankly ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. You are OBVIOUSLY just anti Israel anti -US to the point of lunacy; you are a racist uninformed pig. You don't care anymore if your posts make any sense or if they are at all factual. I would love to meet you in person and have you say some of the B.S. you spout in the protection of your computer chair. You are a coward and a sorry excuse for a human.

First Jews were in ISRAEL "Palestine", LONG before the Muslim religion was even conceived never mind an Arab-Palestinian state.

Second: It was the British who helped Israel RE-CLAIM their land to create a sovereign state.

At the same time Britain suggested borders for "Trans-Jordan" and Israel.

When the brits had enough they asked the U.N. to resolve the issue. The U.N. thus came up with U.N. Resolution 181. Which the Jews accepted and the Arabs did not, they wanted to be a 100% arab/muslim state, and own all of the land. (There was no compromising with them.)

In 1948 the "Palestinian" Jews decided to declare their own state of Israel, and thus became Israelis.

The very next day Seven Armies from 7 surrounding countries invaded Israel declaring war. This includes Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Yemen. The invasion was not just meant to take control but to wipe out the Jewish people (and this after 1/3 of all Jews had been killed in the past 5-6 years.)

many of the Arabs living at that time within the newly declared Israel border left believing they would stay away from the mess of war and go back to claim there land once the fighting was done. MOST of these people never even saw an Israeli soldier, and were NOT driven out by the Israelis, rather they were cowards.

Israel survived the attack even though they lost 1% of there entire population. Arabs that were still there and did not flee after the fighting became Israeli-Arab citizens. The rest were the first Palestinian Arab refugees. They were no forced out... THEY RAN!! .

Israel ended up being slightly larger than the U.N. suggested. Trans-Jordan decided it would take control of the west bank and promptly became just "Jordan". 85% of original 'Palestine' was still Arab, but this wasn't good enough.. They wanted 100%

To make a long story short, Israel became one of the best protected nations ever. They quashed all future attempts of the Arabs to invade and exterminate them.

Then in 1967 3 more Arab armies were formed on the borders ready to invade. The battle slogans were "Slaughter the Jews" and Throw the Jews into the Sea!" (The dirty PIGS) Israel being a far greater nation than the other 3 combined, knew full well of the plan of invasion and when it was to happen. Israel executed a pre-emptive strike against Egypt. In less than two hours the entire Egyptian Air Force was gone. Most of the plans were destroyed before they even left the ground.
Unaware of this the Pig leader King Hussein of Jordan, started to attack and so did Syria; Israel quashed them and then occupied the Golan Heights, which was prior often used by Syria to launch cowardly terrorist attacks against citizens. Israel also occupied the west bank, and re took control of Jerusalem (the 3000 year old capital of the Israeli people).

In a twist that supprised Jordan and Syria, Israel took it upon themselves to educate, provide work for and support the remaining Arabs in the west bank, Gaza and inside Israel. This was to show that Israel could live in peace with Arabs.

Unfortunately many Arabs could not accept this and the plan back-fired many Israeli/Gaza/West Bank-Arabs became terrorists intent on killing Jews.

Now you racist pig Juan, I really don't want to hear another word out of your mouth about the Jewish people, or for that matter racist comments directed at the U.S. From now on, how about you skip the propagandist lies, and try saying something with a little honest and factual basis.

All I want to see from you is an apology.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
BTW Israel after being attacked by Egypt, winning the war and taking over some territory along the border did something that no one in the world would expect, they gave back the land, which included the richness of oil fields, and many kilometers of buffer zone - and for what you might ask? a piece of paper the 1982 Camp David Peace Accord.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
So does all of this justify whatever degree of truth is represented by the PNA reports of Israel's actions at the end of March this year?

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
fwiw I have managed to drag up a Katyusha from the Gaza launched during that timeframe that blew up beside a kabutz without hurting anyone. so there's 1.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Re: RE: PA: Israel’s Violations - 28/3/2006 – 3/4/2006

BitWhys said:
fwiw I have managed to drag up a Katyusha from the Gaza launched during that timeframe that blew up beside a kabutz without hurting anyone. so there's 1.

It's not worth anything at all, or should I say, INWAA.

You're telling me you made an honest effort to find evidence of Palestinian attacks against Israel since February 2, 2005, and all you could find was one katyusha.

Better stay in school.

Here's what I found in just a couple of minutes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/23/AR2006062300331.html
Palestinian militants have fired rockets toward Israel almost daily since the Jewish state completed its withdrawal from the Gaza Strip last September

http://www.intelligence.org.il/Eng/pa_t_e/img/june11_05.pdf

http://www.intelligence.org.il/eng/pa_t_e/t30june_05.htm

http://www.jerusalemites.org/reports/32.htm

http://www.jerusalemites.org/reports/32.htm

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/victims.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/09/w...011695abea8ef6&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=222763

http://www.standwithus.com/news_post.asp?NPI=643