Kofi Annan - Ugh!

Maggiemygosh

Jul 17, 2006
Kanata
Annan demands Lebanon ceasefire

There are increasing concerns for displaced Lebanese civilians
Hostilities between Israel and Hezbollah militants in Lebanon must stop immediately, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan has said.
He condemned Hezbollah for sparking the latest violence in the country, but also attacked Israel for what he called its "excessive use of force".

In the absence of a ceasefire, it was "imperative" to establish safe aid corridors in Lebanon, Mr Annan said.

Bombed roads are hampering aid efforts .

----------------------------------------------------

Kofi Annan is a complete lefty corrupt jerk. He and the UN are a waste and incompetent. Over 70% of the UN members come from corrupt or warlike nations. Canada is a part of the corrupt nations because the fiberals appointed our reps there. Barf !

Those 1,700 UN soldiers in Southern Lebanon are doing a great job eh? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .. UN is a total sick joke . Ha Ha Ha Ha.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
I find it oddly comforting to know that your disdain for Annan applies to me too.

Nice attitude. You wear it well.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
I'll assume the "no quote - first comment = regarding opening post" rule on that one. :wink:

not that I'm not an assclown. we DO all have our moments.

Maggiemygosh

Jul 17, 2006
Kanata
I watched that lefty idiot Kofi Annan who condemned Israel for their actions in defending their country and citizens. What a freaking lefty jerk Annan is. Common sense = zero ! Intelligence = Zero !

What are his UN Troops doing in Southern Lebanon??? Screwing the local single women , selling stuff to Hezbollah and behaving like cowardly lefty idiots.

They were sent there to maintain peace and security for both sides. Bunch of cowardly idiots.

The UN is worse than junk mail. Useless as tits on a bull !!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
A pimple on his ass has more integrity than the Bozo in Chief.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I watched that lefty idiot Kofi Annan who condemned Israel for their actions in defending their country and citizens.

Kofi Annan is right. The Israeli response is miles out of proportion to the abduction of two soldiers. 300 civilians killed who had nothing to do with the abductions. Nazis did similar reprisal killings during WW2, and were condemned for them. Killing 300 civilians is defending their country? Bull!

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Maggiemygosh said:
I watched that lefty idiot Kofi Annan who condemned Israel for their actions in defending their country and citizens. What a freaking lefty jerk Annan is. Common sense = zero ! Intelligence = Zero !

What are his UN Troops doing in Southern Lebanon??? Screwing the local single women , selling stuff to Hezbollah and behaving like cowardly lefty idiots.

They were sent there to maintain peace and security for both sides. Bunch of cowardly idiots.

The UN is worse than junk mail. Useless as tits on a bull !!

I take it then you agree with my stance that Canada should opt out of the UN and NATO/NORAD at once?

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
#juan said:
I watched that lefty idiot Kofi Annan who condemned Israel for their actions in defending their country and citizens.

Kofi Annan is right. The Israeli response is miles out of proportion to the abduction of two soldiers. 300 civilians killed who had nothing to do with the abductions. Nazis did similar reprisal killings during WW2, and were condemned for them. Killing 300 civilians is defending their country? Bull!

What? No mention of the 8 Israeli soldiers killed on Israeli territory by Hezbollah to go with the two kidnapped soldiers? No mention as to why those Israeli soldiers were up there in northern Israel in the first place? No mention that those soldiers were up there to end the constant bombardment of Israeli towns and cities by Hezbollah? No mention of the Israeli civilian casualties which occurred before this mess? I think your blinkers are on too tight friend.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
#juan said:

Juan, these terrosists kidnapped Isreali soldiers via tunnels running to Israel. it was not case of Israel soldiers being arrested in a foreign country,

Also, how would you suggest Israel confrionts these acts of war? Hezbollah chooses to fight within the general poplulation, they are the one's creating civilan deaths.

Lebanon's incompetence has created this situation.