Barbarians wants to destroyed lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Barbarians zionist who think god is on their side, wants to destroyed lebenon..........i am very angry right now....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2270424,00.html

Chirac says Israel wants to 'destroy Lebanon'
By Philippe Naughton and agencies

President Chirac accused Israel today of wanting to "destroy Lebanon" as the United Nations sent a team of senior diplomats to the region to tackle the crisis caused by Hezbollah's abduction of two Israeli soldiers.

So far Israel has ignored international concerns about its widespread military offensive in Lebanon and also escaped a UN Security Council motion calling for it to halt its operations in Gaza last night when a draft resolution was vetoed as "unbalanced" by the United States.

Israel stepped up its actions in Lebanon today, hitting roads, bridges, fuel supplies and once again attacking Beirut airport to enforce a blockade of the country. Around 60 Lebanese have been killed since the violence flared on Wednesday after a cross-border raid by Hezbollah in which the two soldiers were captured.

M Chirac used his traditional Bastille Day live television interview to criticise the Israeli offensive. "One may well ask if there isn’t today a kind of wish to destroy Lebanon - its infrastructure, its roads, its communications, its energy, its airport," he said. "And for what?

"I find honestly - as all Europeans do - that the current reactions are totally disproportionate. In the Middle East we are currently in a situation of great fragility and instability. We are in a dangerous situation, a very dangerous situation. We must be very, very careful."

As the former administrative power in Lebanon and Syria - both of which it governed under League of Nations mandate between the two world wars - France has close political and cultural links with the region.

The scale of the Israeli offensive has put the United States in a difficult position, having to back its closest ally's right to self-defence while at the same time trying to limit the damage to the government of Fouad Siniora, the first Lebanese Prime Minister since Syrian forces left the country last year.

Mr Siniora's office announced that the Prime Minister received a call from Mr Bush today, in which he was given reassurances that Washington would press Israel to limit civilian casualties.

"Prime Minister Siniora called on President Bush to exert all his efforts on Israel to stop its aggression on Lebanon, reach a comprehensive ceasefire and lift its blockade," it said in a statement.

"President Bush stressed that he was keen on pressing Israel to contain the damage to Lebanon and to avoid inflicting harm on innocent civilians."

Mr Bush flew into Russia today for a summit of G8 leaders where the spiralling Middle East crisis is expected to dominate discussions this weekend.

The US leader was to meet his host, President Putin, for face-to-face talks ahead of the summit in St Petersburg and Mr Putin - who has also criticised the Israeli offensive as disproportionate - said those talks would focus on the conflict in Lebanon.

The crisis was also discussed in Downing Street, where Tony Blair met the Stephen Harper, the Canadian Prime Minister.

"I want to emphasise just how serious I think this is," Mr Blair told reporters after the meeting. "I entirely understand the desire, and indeed need, for Israel to defend itself properly, and I also understand the plight of Lebanon and the Lebanese Government, not to say the many Palestinians that suffer as well.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Chirac is an idiot that did his best to arm Iraq with nuclear weapons.

Who gives a shit what he thinks?

And if you want to know who destroyed Lebanon, look back to the 1970s.

It was the PALESTINIAN Liberation Organization that originally sent Lebanon reeling into chaos.

ISRAEL WAS NOT IN LEBANON!!! Her northern border was drawn by the United Nations.

Yet you back Lebanon in its assault on Israel.

Explain yourself, please.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
No mention at all that Lebanon has been a Syrian puppet state and a safe haven for terrorists since I started to crawl.

When the cowards stop hiding behind skirts and children then you can call Israelis barbarians.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Barbarians wants to destroyed lebanon

<SNIP: UNACCEPTABLE POST>

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
No mention at all that Lebanon has been a Syrian puppet state and a safe haven for terrorists since I started to crawl.

When the cowards stop hiding behind skirts and children then you can call Israelis barbarians.

No coward chickecn bastard, is guys like you, those guys are crazy desperate peoples, period.

annabattler

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2005
It's yet another interesting and very serious development in the Middle East....easy enough for me to say,sitting comfortably in Canada, with no worries of rockets,bombs and helicopters,wreaking havoc,taking lives,destroying infrastructure ...and very easy for me(and all of us here) to "postulate" solutions.
The situation has gone from a simmering boil to a full fledged boil. Certainly history and past decisions have a part to play in it all, certainly failed diplomacy has a part, certainly the backroom players have a major part to play...and just as certainly, we'll never know why this has erupted now,who has the most to gain, who wants to divert attention from their own countries....and I shudder to think of the North Korean despot,very angry,no doubt,at his being at world centre stage and then ignored again...he likes centre stage...what is HIS next move?
Lots of entangled tentacles.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

aeon said:
Colpy said:

Chirac is an idiot, that warned the coalition of the retarded-chicken-bastards(which you are part of ), that the war in iraq wouldnt be worth it, gues who was right?? not brainless moron like you are.

Colpy said:

It was the PALESTINIAN Liberation Organization that originally sent Lebanon reeling into chaos.

ISRAEL WAS NOT IN LEBANON!!! Her northern border was drawn by the United Nations.

blah blah blah , damn *censored* idiot, 2 soldiers were kidnapped, period, damn it, *censored* idiot, i hope now they torture those 2 bastards and kill them.

What a lovely thought, Aeon!

You are slipping over the edge............Israel was ATTACKED without provocation from Lebanon, what the hell would you expect them to do?

And people keep forgetting............both Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Palestinian Authority are integral ELECTED parts of the government, so when they attack Israel, it is something the NATION is responsible for.

Not only that, both Hamas and Hezbollah are largely funded and directed from IRAN.........now led by a psycho only slightly less crazy than that guy in North Korea.........and hot for the complete destruction of Israel.

Iran imprisons and tortures to death not just Israelis, but Canadians as well............

Perhaps it is time Aeon et al figured out ISRAEL is our friend and ally, our fellow-traveller on the road of freedom and democracy...........the government of Iran, the PLO, Hezbollah, Hamas are stuck in the 9th century, are institutions of repression and murder, and the world would be a much better place if they were utterly destroyed.

Pull your head out of your ass, Aeon.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Colpy said:
What a lovely thought, Aeon!

You are slipping over the edge............Israel was ATTACKED without provocation from Lebanon, what the hell would you expect them to do?

And people keep forgetting............both Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Palestinian Authority are integral ELECTED parts of the government, so when they attack Israel, it is something the NATION is responsible for.

Not only that, both Hamas and Hezbollah are largely funded and directed from IRAN.........now led by a psycho only slightly less crazy than that guy in North Korea.........and hot for the complete destruction of Israel.

Iran imprisons and tortures to death not just Israelis, but Canadians as well............

Perhaps it is time Aeon et al figured out ISRAEL is our friend and ally, our fellow-traveller on the road of freedom and democracy...........the government of Iran, the PLO, Hezbollah, Hamas are stuck in the 9th century, are institutions of repression and murder, and the world would be a much better place if they were utterly destroyed.

Pull your head out of your ass, Aeon.

Israel wasnt attacked idiot, 2 soldier were kidnaped, period, that is not an attack, hamas are financilly supported by your great friend, saudi arabia, so stop playing chicken-ppropaganada card, that you like to play, iran finance hezbollah, get real on your fact, chicken bastard.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
From Wikipedia

Hezbollah or Hizbullah[1] (Arabic ‮حزب الله‬, meaning Party of God) is a Lebanese Islamist group, with a military arm and a civilian arm, founded in 1982 to fight the Israeli occupation of southern Lebanon.

Along with the Amal movement, Hezbollah is the main political party representing the Shia community, Lebanon's largest religious bloc. Founded with the aid of Iran and funded by it, it follows the distinctly Shiite Islamist ideology developed by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran. It calls for the establishment of an Islamic state in Lebanon, on the principle of sovereignty of the jurisconsult, although recognizing that this could only come about with the consensus of the Lebanese people

Perhaps you should actually LEARN something before you expect your opinions to be taken seriously. I mean, my God, you didn't even know the Canadians rescued in Iraq were Christian pacifists, even though it headlined our news for weeks!!! It becomes increasingly difficult to take you, or your girlfriend seriously.

BTW, I am no fan of Saudi Arabia, or its government.

I don't like dictators.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
As long as we are at it.....

From Wikipedia

Hamas (Arabic: حركة حماس‎; acronym: Arabic: حركة المقاومة الاسلامية‎, or Harakat al-Muqawama al-Islamiyya or "Islamic Resistance Movement") is a Palestinian Sunni Islamist organization that currently forms the democratically elected government of the Palestinian people. It is listed as a terrorist organization by Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, the European Union,[1] Israel, and the United States,[2] and is banned in Jordan.[3]

Created in 1987 by Shaikh Ahmed Yassin of the Gaza wing of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas is known chiefly for its suicide bombings [4] and other attacks directed against Israeli civilians, as well as military and security forces targets. Hamas' charter (written in 1988 and still in force) calls for the destruction of the State of Israel and its replacement with a Palestinian Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip.[5]

According to the U.S. State Dept, Hamas is funded by Iran, Palestinian expatriates, and private benefactors in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states.[2] In a 2002 report, Human Rights Watch stated that Hamas' leaders "should be held accountable for the war crimes and crimes against humanity" that have been committed by its members.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
aeon said:
I think not said:

No coward chickecn bastard, is guys like you, those guys are crazy desperate peoples, period.

A while after the UN partitioned Palestine, your benevolent "freedom fighters" took school children as hostages and ended up executing 22 CHILDREN.

How desperate were they back then?

They're the scum of the earth, cowards with no balls, they should be lined up against a wall and shot.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Colpy said:
From Wikipedia

Hezbollah or Hizbullah[1] (Arabic ???? ?????, meaning Party of God) is a Lebanese Islamist group, with a military arm and a civilian arm, founded in 1982 to fight the Israeli occupation of southern Lebanon.

Along with the Amal movement, Hezbollah is the main political party representing the Shia community, Lebanon's largest religious bloc. Founded with the aid of Iran and funded by it, it follows the distinctly Shiite Islamist ideology developed by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran. It calls for the establishment of an Islamic state in Lebanon, on the principle of sovereignty of the jurisconsult, although recognizing that this could only come about with the consensus of the Lebanese people

Perhaps you should actually LEARN something before you expect your opinions to be taken seriously. I mean, my God, you didn't even know the Canadians rescued in Iraq were Christian pacifists, even though it headlined our news for weeks!!! It becomes increasingly difficult to take you, or your girlfriend seriously.

BTW, I am no fan of Saudi Arabia, or its government.

I don't like dictators.

Blah blah, those you support are fans of saudi arabia, and by the way, i said hellzbollah was financed by iran, i don't know why you brought this.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Colpy said:
From Wikipedia

According to the U.S. State Dept, Hamas is funded by Iran,
[/quote]

Acccording to US departement, means it is a lie.

the Saudi security forces moved against al-Qaeda cells all over the kingdom. But externally, the Saudis were still engaged in terrorist financing, underwriting 60-70 percent of the Hamas budget, in violation of their "roadmap" commitments to President Bush.

http://www.jcpa.org/jl/vp504.htm

http://www.travelbrochuregraphics.com/extra/saudi_connection.htm

Again , i say, get your fact straight.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
aeon said:
Colpy said:
From Wikipedia

According to the U.S. State Dept, Hamas is funded by Iran,

Acccording to US departement, means it is a lie.

the Saudi security forces moved against al-Qaeda cells all over the kingdom. But externally, the Saudis were still engaged in terrorist financing, underwriting 60-70 percent of the Hamas budget, in violation of their "roadmap" commitments to President Bush.

http://www.jcpa.org/jl/vp504.htm

http://www.travelbrochuregraphics.com/extra/saudi_connection.htm

Again , i say, get your fact straight.[/quote]

Oh, I guess you didn't notice, but the State Department also says Hamas is funded by private citizens in saudi Arabia.

That is a lie as well, I assume.

So, from where, exactly, does Hamas get its funding?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
A while after the UN partitioned Palestine, your benevolent "freedom fighters" took school children as hostages and ended up executing 22 CHILDREN.

How desperate were they back then?

They're the scum of the earth, cowards with no balls, they should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Why don't you talk also about those jews extremist who were killling arabs, british officials and so on??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
King David Hotel bombing (July 22, 1946) was a bombing attack against the British government of Palestine by members of Irgun —a militant Zionist group. The Irgun exploded a bomb at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which had been the base for the British Secretariat, the military command and a branch of the Criminal Investigation Division (police). 91 people were killed, most of them civilians: 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 other. Around 45 people were injured.

damn barbarian zionist.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Colpy said:
Oh, I guess you didn't notice, but the State Department also says Hamas is funded by private citizens in saudi Arabia.

That is a lie as well, I assume.

So, from where, exactly, does Hamas get its funding?

When you look at what is written, it says the main funder of hamas is iran, which is a total lie, iran started to fund them, when hamas were in power, not so long ago, the main funder of hamas was and still is saudi arabia charities.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Circumstances differ in Lebanon and in the Palestinian territories, according to Muslih, and extremist groups there reflect these differences. The Lebanese group Hezbollah (which originally called itself Islamic Jihad) was initially motivated by the deprived social and political status of the Shia community in Lebanon as well as by the 1979 success of the Islamic revolution in Iran. Until the death of Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini in 1989, one of the group's main goals was to establish an Islamic state in Lebanon. Thereafter, this motive changed and like the Palestinian groups—Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad—became a national liberation movement principally interested in fighting Israeli occupation in Lebanon and extending help to the Palestinian Intifada whenever possible. Hezbollah since the late 1980s has recognized the legitimacy of the multi-cultural, multi-ethnic Lebanese state, and has transformed itself into a political party that has won representation in the Lebanese parliament.

Muslih stressed that there are nuanced differences between Hezbollah and Hamas with respect to peace with Israel. For example, in its statements and published literature Hezbollah calls for the total liberation of all original Mandate Palestine, as well as for the recovery of the Shab'a Farms area, which it claims belongs to Lebanon, and the return of the Golan to Syria. However, the Palestinian group Hamas, according to Muslih, is predisposed to accept a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza with Jerusalem as its capital, although Hamas views such a solution to be a hudna (truce) and not necessarily a final peace with the Jewish state. Like Hezbollah, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad insists on the total liberation of Mandate Palestine—what today is Israel and the Palestinian territories.

According to Muslih, it is significant that, like the Muslim Brotherhood in its early days, Hamas has been willing to co-exist with the Palestinian Authority, and on several occasions has talked about accepting a cease-fire with Israel. In other words, unlike Sayyid Qutb, who wrote that Egypt and the Arab world were in a state of Dar al-Harb (the "realm of war" where governments must be overthrown because they are non-Islamic and societies must be rebuilt from scratch along Islamic lines), Hamas does not consider the Palestinian territories to be in Dar al-Harb. Qutb also wrote that the Koran is a "sword" that has universal application to fight infidels everywhere, but Hamas literature does not reflect this perspective. Instead, although mobilized in the name of Islam and as off-shoots of the Muslim Brotherhood, both Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad remain almost exclusively focused on the national struggle between the Palestinians and the Israelis and on the liberation of Palestinian territory from Israeli occupation.

It is not surprising then that, from a theological point of view, the literature and the statements of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad do not expound jihad as a religious concept to the same degree as the literature produced by the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, and the Egyptian Islamic Jihad. According to Muslih, the writings of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad are not preoccupied, as were those by Sayyid Qutb, with fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence) or with an in-depth analysis of theological and governance questions.

While Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas have important ties to Iran, both remain within the Sunni Islamic tradition, argued Muslih. Yet Islamic Jihad is closer ideologically to Iran than Hamas because the latter established more direct relations with Tehran when Israel deported some 400 Hamas members and sympathizers into Marj al-Zuhur, in southern Lebanon, in December 1992 and Iran came to their political and financial aid. Overall, the marji'iyya (frame of reference) of Hamas is very close to that of the global Muslim Brotherhood, while that of Palestinian Islamic Jihad is deeply influenced by the marji'iyya of Iran. Moreover, Hamas remains privately much more critical of Iran's Shia traditions than Palestinian Islamic Jihad. (Sunni and Shia Islam are the two main branches of Islam, with Sunni Muslims being in the majority.)

Compared to Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, according to Muslih, Hezbollah remains ideologically closer to Iran, because Hezbollah has its roots in Lebanon's Shia community. Iran, along with rich Lebanese and non-Lebanese Shia families, is the greatest source of funds for Hezbollah. Iran reportedly also provides unspecified amounts of funding for Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Continued here: http://www.usip.org/pubs/specialreports/sr89.html

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006

aeon said:
Colpy said:

Chirac is an idiot, that warned the coalition of the retarded-chicken-bastards(which you are part of ), that the war in iraq wouldnt be worth it, gues who was right?? not brainless moron like you are.

Colpy said:

blah blah blah , damn *censored* idiot, 2 soldiers were kidnapped, period, damn it, *censored* idiot, i hope now they torture those 2 bastards and kill them.

You are one sick fuck calling for the torture and murder of two young Israeli soldiers whose only raison-d'etre was the defence of Israel. You do understand the soldiers were kidnapped on Israeli soil? This is in itself an act of war therefore Hezbollah started it.

I should also like to explain the Israelis are not fighting the Lebanese. They are fighting Hezbollah terrorists who started the whole thing just as Hamas started the fighting in the south. Israel defends herself and everyone blames them for this mess.

If you love Hezbollah so much why do I not see you in Lebanon fighting for their side? I should love to watch you taking on the evil Israelis. What? You don't feel like it? Cowardly bitch! Then shut the fuck up about killing people in future!

leb

Jul 16, 2006

aeon said:

ur such an idiot aeon .
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO STEP ON U FOR BEING SO STUPID
and FBI,CIA and CSIS HAVE THE RIGHT TO COME AND GET U BY THE NECK, I HOPE THEY'RE WATCHING U.

Status
Not open for further replies.