Will The Sleeping West Fall Into The Terroris Inferno?

Will The Sleeping West Fall Into The Terrorist Inferno?

The resplendent holy crescent of Islam, that has been transformed by Muslim fundamentalism into an unholy black sharp scimitar, is hovering over the cities of the West ready to fall and "behead" Western civilization. Yet despite this ominous great danger, a substantial part of its population is slumbering in deep depths of insouciance and complacency, and is zestfully indulging in its economic prosperity, comforts and pleasures that emanate from freedom and the ethos of amity, cooperation, and coexistence, without realizing how brittle and short-lived these have become under this scimitar wielded by the terrorist fanatics. The nannies that rock the cradle that is putting the people to sleep...

FULL ARTICLE: http://congeorgekotzabasis.blogspot.com

nelk

Electoral Member
May 18, 2005
atlantic canada
Today is Sunday, so lets have some "Christian" comment.
I know, I know............any thing Christian is looked down upon by some.

Here is a verse you may want to think about:

Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.

The bible is not pinpointing the exact circumstances, but has given us a warning almost 2ooo years ago.
Islam did not exist at that time and for the following 600 years.

That clearly gives the Christian belief precedence and higher credibility .

As Kotzabasis states most will sleep; their thinking ability in a state of rest.
Looking at world events, this is apparent by how we (not) see them
and have no idea/will how to respond.
Needless to say that the amount of diverging opinions are not helpful to break our collective coma.
Will close my sermon today with this fitting verse:

I well know, O God, that to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

See: 1.Thessalonians 5:3 NT
Jeremiah 10:23 OT

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Yeah Chrisitians (fanatics) and Muslims (fanatics) you guys can still fight and do whatever the hell you want and stuff. Your just the same bloody religion. So go kill each other. And leave everyone else alone.