U.S. Related threads: Please post in US-American politics

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
:!: Please use the US-American politics sub-forum now to discuss US-American related issues such as war, presidents, state politics, national politics and US-American foreign policy.

Thanks!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: U.S. Related threads:

ckeo ... just make an XReport on the first post in the thread asking one of the mods to move it. We're happy to oblige. :)

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
RE: U.S. Related threads: Please post in US-American politic

They're also happy to distribute cute little puppies to the membership, each with a cute little bow tied around their colour (this is a secret service though, so don't go talking about it with just anyone).

Martyr

Jul 21, 2006
O-Town, The "CAPITAL"
RE: U.S. Related threads: Please post in US-American politic

Ooops! I didn't know? Should I know? Um, Is my thread Canadian or U.S.?(seems more canadian to me...but then again..."I am Canadian"!)

Let me know,
The Martyr

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
OOPS. Sorry, I started those last two threads here on USA-Iraq issues.
Man, it is HARRRRRD to figure out that international issues where the USA is involved or whatever goes where and so I did.
Confused yet?> Me too.

Crickey, the USA is everywhere. But they should get out of everywhere too. I guess you are saying they should get out of this forum... okay, sorry.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
:!: Please use the US-American politics sub-forum now to discuss US-American related issues such as war, presidents, state politics, national politics and US-American foreign policy.

Thanks!

the "US-American" title:
Is that "us", as in Canadians, or "us" as humans, or does it mean "U.S.-American" , but that don't make sense do it? Or does it mean the USA Americans are the USA people, as opposed to the other Americans like Canadians and Mexicans.

I am willing, just not able, to figure this out.

lieexpsr

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2007
Are there any moderators on this forum we can ask questions of. Is Andem a moderator considering that he is the first post in a sticky thread? Why are there so many questions going unanswered?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Are there any moderators on this forum we can ask questions of. Is Andem a moderator considering that he is the first post in a sticky thread? Why are there so many questions going unanswered?
There's a forum called CanadianContent.net that can be used for site and forum questions. Please feel free to use it.

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
You need a parliamentary sub-committee to figure what postable and whats not- (section 12, -page 627, paragraph 13, section 2, subsection 7, states:)