U.S. Related threads: Please post in US-American politics

Andem
Free Thinker
Please use the US-American politics sub-forum now to discuss US-American related issues such as war, presidents, state politics, national politics and US-American foreign policy.

Thanks!

ckeo
How do i move a thread there ?
should i delete it and repost ?

Cosmo
ckeo ... just make an XReport on the first post in the thread asking one of the mods to move it. We're happy to oblige.

FiveParadox
Liberal
They're also happy to distribute cute little puppies to the membership, each with a cute little bow tied around their colour (this is a secret service though, so don't go talking about it with just anyone).

Martyr
Ooops! I didn't know? Should I know? Um, Is my thread Canadian or U.S.?(seems more canadian to me...but then again..."I am Canadian"!)

Let me know,
The Martyr

Karlin
OOPS. Sorry, I started those last two threads here on USA-Iraq issues.
Man, it is HARRRRRD to figure out that international issues where the USA is involved or whatever goes where and so I did.
Confused yet?> Me too.

Crickey, the USA is everywhere. But they should get out of everywhere too. I guess you are saying they should get out of this forum... okay, sorry.

Karlin
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

Please use the US-American politics sub-forum now to discuss US-American related issues such as war, presidents, state politics, national politics and US-American foreign policy.

Thanks!

the "US-American" title:
Is that "us", as in Canadians, or "us" as humans, or does it mean "U.S.-American" , but that don't make sense do it? Or does it mean the USA Americans are the USA people, as opposed to the other Americans like Canadians and Mexicans.

I am willing, just not able, to figure this out.

lieexpsr
Are there any moderators on this forum we can ask questions of. Is Andem a moderator considering that he is the first post in a sticky thread? Why are there so many questions going unanswered?

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by lieexpsrView Post

Are there any moderators on this forum we can ask questions of. Is Andem a moderator considering that he is the first post in a sticky thread? Why are there so many questions going unanswered?

There's a forum called CanadianContent.net that can be used for site and forum questions. Please feel free to use it.

Lester
No Party Affiliation
You need a parliamentary sub-committee to figure what postable and whats not- (section 12, -page 627, paragraph 13, section 2, subsection 7, states