Connection beetween republican and Nazi

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Siege Heil: The Bush-Rove-Schwarzenegger Nazi Nexus and the Destabilization of California
by Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman

George W. Bush's grandfather helped finance the Nazi Party. Karl Rove's grandfather allegedly helped run the Nazi Party, and helped build the Birkenau Death Camp. Arnold Schwarzenegger's Austrian father volunteered for the infamous Nazi SA and became a ranking officer.

Together, they have destabilized California and are on the brink of bringing it a new Reich. With the Schwarzenegger candidacy they have laid siege to America's largest state, lining it up for the 2004 election.

The Bush family ties to the Nazi party are well known. In their 1994 Secret War Against the Jews, Mark Aarons and John Loftus use official US documents to establish that George Herbert Walker, George W. Bush's maternal great-grandfather, was one of Hitler's most important early backers. He funneled money to the rising young fascist through the Union Banking Corporation.

In 1926, Walker arranged to have his new son-in-law, Prescott Bush---father of President George Bush I, grandfather of George Bush II---hired as Vice President at W.A. Harriman and Company. Prescott became a senior partner when Harriman merged with a British-American investment company to become Brown Brothers Harriman. In 1934 Prescott Bush joined the Board of Directors of Union Banking.

the rest is here.

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/1006-08.htm

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Siege Heil: The Bush-Rove-Schwarzenegger Nazi Nexus and the Destabilization of California

Oh yeah, these guys are real pros. The opening two words of their bullshit article are wrong. It's not Siege Heil, it is Sieg Heil. Sieg Heil means "Hail Victory", whereas Siege Heil roughly means "Hail Welfare". Yup, just a stunning bit of journalism this article is. :roll:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
There are a couple of things

that are confusing. The article talks about the 2004 elections as being in the future. The article also talks about the candidacy of Schwartzenegger. The 2004 elections are in the past and Schwartzenegger has already been elected.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
I think not said:
I'm glad someone else picks these little things up, I have been told around here it's a childish immature thing to do. Thanks Mogz. :D

Hardly childish and immature. More along the lines of being a realist. How can I take stock in an article when the first two words are blatantly wrong? Devoid of intellect that is my friend. Anywho, glad to be taking the heat off of you for a while ;)

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Connection beetween republican and Nazi

Mogz said:

Oh yeah, these guys are real pros. The opening two words of their bullshit article are wrong. It's not Siege Heil, it is Sieg Heil. Sieg Heil means "Hail Victory", whereas Siege Heil roughly means "Hail Welfare". Yup, just a stunning bit of journalism this article is. :roll:

Sieg or siege, doeesnt change the fact that there is connection beetween the 2.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
#juan said:
There are a couple of things

that are confusing. The article talks about the 2004 elections as being in the future. The article also talks about the candidacy of Schwartzenegger. The 2004 elections are in the past and Schwartzenegger has already been elected.

True, it is an old article of 3 years old, i honestly wasnt sure if i should post it, but since there is so much of peoples who doesnt know those basic facts, i though it was my duty to post it.