Today: Rumsfeld grilled by CIA protestor

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
So a former CIA agent grilled Rumsfeld in Atlanta and it was hilarious because it shows that America isn't a democracy, because in a democracy you can speak your mind.

The man grilled Rumsfeld on direct quotes that he said about WMDs and connections between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaida, and Rumsfeld had no answer at all for it and he was shown as a fool.

Even though his little supporters tried to kick the man and other anti-war protestors out, it was hilarious.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Democracy or American democracy = Free Speech??

Or am I wrong, someone correct me if I am wrong because I'm not American.

So when Free Speech is suppressed, by pushing and shoving and other means, that is not free speech is it??

Also to find out more about this check out ABC and Komo7 t.v they were showing this.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Jersay said:
Democracy or American democracy = Free Speech??

Or am I wrong, someone correct me if I am wrong because I'm not American.

So when Free Speech is suppressed, by pushing and shoving and other means, that is not free speech is it??

Also to find out more about this check out ABC and Komo7 t.v they were showing this.

But who's freedoms were violated, not Rumsfeld's?

I don't have cable either, I would have checked it out though, thanks.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Rumsfeld was trying to answer this guy's questions but kept getting cut off.. :roll:

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
he is a liar
he is a war criminal
saying he is a shithead is an understatement
fascist-- was added for effect

so ill change that to something more accurate and --worse-- a neocon

rumsfeld--- will we now refer to him as ---his honorable this or that

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I saw this, and it beats Question Period totally.This could only occur in a democractic country and to suggest otherwise is insane.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
Rumsfeld was trying to answer this guy's questions but kept getting cut off.. :roll:

considering everyone in the known universe knew which red herring rummy was floating I can't say as I blame him.

so what are the odds of this guy's taking Guckert's place in the WH press corps?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay said:
So a former CIA agent grilled Rumsfeld in Atlanta and it was hilarious because it shows that America isn't a democracy, because in a democracy you can speak your mind.

:?

The CIA official grills Rumsfeld and this shows that America isn't a democracy? Huh?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jersay said:

The man grilled Rumsfeld on direct quotes that he said about WMDs and connections between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaida, and Rumsfeld had no answer at all for it and he was shown as a fool.

Even though his little supporters tried to kick the man and other anti-war protestors out, it was hilarious.

USA isnt a democracy, it is a banana republic. Everyone in the administration and friends of this administration made money from 9-11( carlysly group, lockheed martin), from iraq,and from afganisthan, here in canada, we call it, conflict of interest, in the united states it is called "" business"", just like the mafia, all they do is business.

By the way, it is only an opinion,

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
Jersay said:

:?

The CIA official grills Rumsfeld and this shows that America isn't a democracy? Huh?

Well maybe not this shows nothing, but the fact that your president doesnt get any charge, from the non-sense iraq war, wiretapping, patriot act, no 9-11 real investigations and everything they done so far, shows there is no real democracy in usa, otherwise, something would have happened already.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Also in democracy, you dont see tremendous picture( to make feel citizen irrelevent) of a leader through the country, like you see in the united states with george w bush, and saddam with iraq, also in real democracy, son of a specific family doesnt get in power like the bushes did.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
This Former Clintonite CIA Analyst was using MSM talking points when he was attacking Rumsfeld.. :roll:

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
aeon said:
Well maybe not this shows nothing, but the fact that your president doesnt get any charge, from the non-sense iraq war, wiretapping, patriot act, no 9-11 real investigations and everything they done so far, shows there is no real democracy in usa, otherwise, something would have happened already.

This is not true. In the US there is amazing accountability and transparency and this is the foundation of democracy. The process though does take time. Go back and look at the Nixon era. Almost every day some politician is being indicted. Ken Lay of Enron is on trial. You know what happened at FEMA and how Brown screwed up because of access to information requests. You make an access request in the US and they comply.

Have you ever tried to make an access request in Canada? If you get 5% of your own file you are lucky. The Canadian Justice department does not investigate or prosecute white collar crime. It also does not indict politicians. And the conservatives in their accountability bill want to put in an exemption where no information is ever released if it involves a government investigation. This means that any wrong doing by the government will be permanently covered up. Does this give you confidence you are living in a democracy? And if you think you are living in a democracy you are seriously confused about what a democracy represents.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
This Former Clintonite CIA Analyst was using MSM talking points when he was attacking Rumsfeld.. :roll:

I wasn't aware that "people aren't stupid" is a MSM talking point. Thanks for pointing that out.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
sanch said:
This is not true. In the US there is amazing accountability and transparency and this is the foundation of democracy. The process though does take time. Go back and look at the Nixon era. Almost every day some politician is being indicted. Ken Lay of Enron is on trial. You know what happened at FEMA and how Brown screwed up because of access to information requests. You make an access request in the US and they comply.

Have you ever tried to make an access request in Canada? If you get 5% of your own file you are lucky. The Canadian Justice department does not investigate or prosecute white collar crime. It also does not indict politicians. And the conservatives in their accountability bill want to put in an exemption where no information is ever released if it involves a government investigation. This means that any wrong doing by the government will be permanently covered up. Does this give you confidence you are living in a democracy? And if you think you are living in a democracy you are seriously confused about what a democracy represents.

ken lay will get away with it, most of the evidence were in the world trade center.

What nixxon get for watergate? absotly nothing, except resignation.

How do you labelled the 9-11 comission? to me it is a clear cover up,

how do you call that the bush administration rejecting request from senators to released a classified list of saudi individuel and organisations suspected of financing terrorist group??

how do you call a president that personnally asked Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle Tuesday to limit the congressional investigation into the events of September 11?

how do you call a president that ask to appear in front of a 9-11 comission, with his buddy cheeney, and refusing to be under oath?

How do you call a president that refused any direct witnesse,firefighters to testified publicly??

how do you call that the world trade center investigators are refusing to show computer visualisation of the collapse of the twin tower, despite calls from leading structural and fire engeneer??

COVER UP.