Michelle Malkin Schools Hollywood on Darfur!!

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Michelle Malkin Schools George Clooney, Angelina Jolie and Hollywood on Darfur..

http://hotair.com/archives/vent/2006/05/02/darfur-and-the-hollywood-left/

George Clooney repsonds:
Hi I'm George Clooney, I'm not just an Oscar Winning Supporting Actor or a Director and Producer who also played a Soldier in Three Kings I'm much more..

I was in Darfur playing reporter like Sean Penn was in Iraq & Iran so now I'm also a foreign policy expert who knows when Military Intervention is Justified. So listen to me as I know what's best..

The General Public sure as hell doesn't need a bunch of over paid Hollywood Liberal Elites to know about what's going on in the Sudan and Darfur. Those who do well then they have bigger problems..

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: Michelle Malkin Schools Hollywood on Darfur!!

thecdn said:
Michelle Malkin is a noted right wing schill. Why would anyone listen to her?

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2006/03/why-michelle-malkin-needs-to-be-caged.html
Michelle Malkin is a Right Wing Pundit and?

So do you need George Clooney, Angelia Joile and the rest of Hollywood to be educated on Darfur?

Malkin's point was these Hollywood Liberal Elites are hypocrites demanding action on Darfur acting like they are some how experts now. Where was Hollywood minus Clooney and Jolie when Rwanda was going to hell? I don't recall Hollywood getting on the bandwagon to demand action in Rwanda do you?

Could that be because Clinton was President and back then it wasn't cool to protest against him as it's now cool to protest against Bush..

The World doesn't need a bunch of Hollywood Liberal Elites telling them what must be done on Darfur or anywhere else..

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I completely agree. In fact, because George Clooney tried to bring attention to a genocide we are ignoring and encouraged the government to support George W Bush in doing something to stop it, I am now going to oppose anything that could possibly help those people out of spite.

Malkin's a looney. I've seen some of those people talk about the situation and not once have I seen any of them claim to be experts. In fact, I saw Clooney on Real Time with Bill Maher and he actually said the complete opposite.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: Michelle Malkin Schools Hollywood on Darfur!!

tracy said:
I completely agree. In fact, because George Clooney tried to bring attention to a genocide we are ignoring and encouraged the government to support George W Bush in doing something to stop it, I am now going to oppose anything that could possibly help those people out of spite.

Malkin's a looney. I've seen some of those people talk about the situation and not once have I seen any of them claim to be experts. In fact, I saw Clooney on Real Time with Bill Maher and he actually said the complete opposite.
Michelle Malkin makes the point George Clooney, Angelia Jolie and Hollywood's Liberal Elites are fools thinking of themselves as foreign policy experts and hypocrites demanding action on Darfur while turning a blind eye to the threats of genocide made against Israel by Iran and Iran's Nuclear program..

They also forget to mention it's Muslims slaughtering Christians in Sudan/ Darfur. Now they are demanding the United States Military withdraw from Iraq to Sudan, um were these Liberal Elites in Hollywood not against the use of Military Action?

The answer is they think they know when Military Action is Justified because they think of themselves as foreign policy experts..

Again those who do need George Clooney, Angelina Joile and Hollywood to tell them what's happening in Darfur have bigger problems..