Bin Laden call for Darfur jihad

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L2424302.htm

Bin Laden said the United States and Britain were seeking to dismember Sudan and urged his followers to fight them in Darfur, calling the United Nations an "infidel body" and a U.S. tool.

"I call on the mujahideen and their supporters in Sudan ... and the Arabian peninsula to prepare ... to wage a long-term war against the Crusaders in western Sudan," bin Laden said.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
The United Nations have been threatened by groups before, and rarely have they left.

In Somalia for example they remained until 1995 and fed 6 million people while Americans left in 1993.

So a good strong mandate should be done to allow the U.N forces to fight Al Qaida if they do arrive.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Canadian with a hyphen said:
Bin laden is growing desperate and his message is going to fall on deaf ears
Zarqawi is stealing all of Bin Laden's Thunder by making a name for himself and that hurts Bin Laden's Fragile Ego.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
If Binny Boy is loosing support maybe he should say sorry for all he did and since he is a kind of refugee he could apply for refugee status in Canada and I'm sure they would give it to him....oh wait that's right, the Liberals are voted out! Sorry, Binny, you had your window.

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
Johnny Utah said:
Zarqawi is stealing all of Bin Laden's Thunder by making a name for himself and that hurts Bin Laden's Fragile Ego.

Very true Jhonny, The curent struggle for Bin laden is more than poltical and economic; It is existential.
His tape is to remind muslims and his followers that he is still alive, that he exists.

Rachelle-

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
Re: RE: Bin Laden call for Darfur jihad

Jay said:
If Binny Boy is loosing support maybe he should say sorry for all he did and since he is a kind of refugee he could apply for refugee status in Canada and I'm sure they would give it to him....oh wait that's right, the Liberals are voted out! Sorry, Binny, you had your window.

LOL jay...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Regarding Bin Laden, I look forward to the day that his "Head" is swinging from a pole with his hair flapping in the wind. He's evil.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
It's not swinging....but it's the head part.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Bin Laden call for Da

I dunno about Osama, but his neice is fit!!!

the problem is, he and millions of others dont think he's evil sassy, they'd openly give their own lives for his version of islm, and I can tell you, coming from the city with the biggest muslim population in the south of england, there are a HELL of a lot of them

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Johnny Utah said:

Very true Jhonny, The curent struggle for Bin laden is more than poltical and economic; It is existential.
His tape is to remind muslims and his followers that he is still alive, that he exists.

Rachelle-

Bin Laden has his own doll can Zarqawi say the same? :roll:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Sassylassie said:
Regarding Bin Laden, I look forward to the day that his "Head" is swinging from a pole with his hair flapping in the wind. He's evil.

When will it be?? The bush administration made clear, they didnt even care about him, they don t spend much time on him, according to them....

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/03/20020313-8.html

Q Mr. President, in your speeches now you rarely talk or mention Osama bin Laden. Why is that? Also, can you tell the American people if you have any more information, if you know if he is dead or alive? Final part -- deep in your heart, don't you truly believe that until you find out if he is dead or alive, you won't really eliminate the threat of --

The president --So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I'm more worried about making sure that our soldiers are well-supplied; that the strategy is clear; that the coalition is strong; that when we find enemy bunched up like we did in Shahikot Mountains, that the military has all the support it needs to go in and do the job, which they did.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I heard Bin Laden is pregnant with Bush's Child, any truth to this rumor? Before you jump me regarding the possiblity of this Bin Laden had a sex change and is now Bunny Laden.