Israeli army murders two Palestinians in Bethlehem

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006
Occupied Jerusalem - Israeli occupation troops on Sunday murdered two Palestinians in Bethlehem during a surprise incursion into the city.

Palestinian security sources said occupation troops shot and killed two resistance fighters affiliated with Fatah’s armed wing, the Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.

The two were identified as Ahmed Muslih and Daniel Abu Hamameh.

An Israeli army spokesman described the two as “wanted gunmen.” The spokesman said a third Palestinian was also arrested in the army operation.

The Aqsa Martyrs Brigades vowed to retaliate for the killings, saying Israel would pay dearly for its crimes.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
diaeagle said:
Occupied Jerusalem - Israeli occupation troops on Sunday murdered two Palestinians in Bethlehem during a surprise incursion into the city.

Palestinian security sources said occupation troops shot and killed two resistance fighters affiliated with Fatah’s armed wing, the Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.

An Israeli army spokesman described the two as “wanted gunmen.” The spokesman said a third Palestinian was also arrested in the army operation.

The Aqsa Martyrs Brigades vowed to retaliate for the killings, saying Israel would pay dearly for its crimes.

Oh, I see.

It is honourable for the Palestinian radicals to con little boys into strapping on suicide belts and blowing up crowds of innocent civilians.

But it is dishonourable for Israelis to hunt down and kill armed militants that are responsible for such acts.

I understand now.

You guys are nuts.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Agreed aeon.

However, if these guys were civilians or children I say they would be murdered. But if they were militants, and at that, wanted miltants I don't have too much sorrow for them.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jersay said:
Agreed aeon.

However, if these guys were civilians or children I say they would be murdered. But if they were militants, and at that, wanted miltants I don't have too much sorrow for them.

I agree with that.

The problem i have with palestinians-israeli conflict is the fact that our media don t show us see the colateral damage israelis gov does to ordinary peoples, and same for our leader who just acknowledge the devil side of the palestinians, it is pathetic and very frustrating.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
diaeagle said:

This is bad because??????????????????????????????????????????

Bravo to Israel for hutning down and killing these Militants! By all means sir shoot those Fookers Twice!

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Meow...
:p :p :p :p :p :p