Kofi Annan Wins Hands Down

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/4/prweb375415.htm

April 21, 2006

Did Kofi Annan Censor a Book That's Critical of His Administration?

Annan runs the UN like an arrogant fiefdom, says author of "Global Deception: The UN's Stealth Assault on America's Freedom."

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 21, 2006 -- Kofi Annan is likely to be cited as the worst United Nations Secretary General in the UN's 60-year history. The catalogue of his failures include scandalously poor oversight of UN “peacekeepers,” tolerance for genocidal acts on the part of UN member states, presiding over the oil-for-food debacle, coddling the Islamic block while displaying unlimited hostility to Israel, and blocking sensible American actions directed towards major threats to world security (Iran, Iraq and North Korea.)

While his ineptitude has not yet forced him to resign, the UN’s own administrators and functionaries put his administration to the test. The result? A stunning and unprecedented vote of “no confidence.”

Yet even that vote has had little impact on Kofi’s antics, says Joe Klein, the author of "Global Deception: The UN's Stealth Assault on America's Freedom" (ISBN 0974670146, World Ahead Publishing.) “We honored an overwhelming number of requests for copies, submitted by UN administrators and non-profits affiliated with the UN, sincere people looking for the real scoop,” notes Klein.

“The book has even been referenced on a UN employee’s website, yet Kofi Annan’s office turned down our offer to make free copies available for broader distribution through the UN’s communications center. Of course, that’s not too surprising, since Annan makes a habit of shutting down dissenting voices whenever possible.”

"Global Deception" offers strong criticism of the errant direction that the UN is taking -- and strong medicine when it comes to reform. “John Bolton is on the right track when it comes to reforming this troubled, and troubling institution,” Klein continues. “But the reality is that Annan listens only to those who have the same self-deluded entitlement attitude that he does…and to those who like to spend member states’ money like drunken sailors. Dissenting voices like mine -- and those of so many UN employees -- have no place in his world view.”

# # #

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Wednesday's Child said:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/4/prweb375415.htm

April 21, 2006

Did Kofi Annan Censor a Book That's Critical of His Administration?

Annan runs the UN like an arrogant fiefdom, says author of "Global Deception: The UN's Stealth Assault on America's Freedom."

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 21, 2006 -- Kofi Annan is likely to be cited as the worst United Nations Secretary General in the UN's 60-year history. The catalogue of his failures include scandalously poor oversight of UN “peacekeepers,” tolerance for genocidal acts on the part of UN member states, presiding over the oil-for-food debacle, coddling the Islamic block while displaying unlimited hostility to Israel, and blocking sensible American actions directed towards major threats to world security (Iran, Iraq and North Korea.)

While his ineptitude has not yet forced him to resign, the UN’s own administrators and functionaries put his administration to the test. The result? A stunning and unprecedented vote of “no confidence.”

Yet even that vote has had little impact on Kofi’s antics, says Joe Klein, the author of "Global Deception: The UN's Stealth Assault on America's Freedom" (ISBN 0974670146, World Ahead Publishing.) “We honored an overwhelming number of requests for copies, submitted by UN administrators and non-profits affiliated with the UN, sincere people looking for the real scoop,” notes Klein.

“The book has even been referenced on a UN employee’s website, yet Kofi Annan’s office turned down our offer to make free copies available for broader distribution through the UN’s communications center. Of course, that’s not too surprising, since Annan makes a habit of shutting down dissenting voices whenever possible.”

"Global Deception" offers strong criticism of the errant direction that the UN is taking -- and strong medicine when it comes to reform. “John Bolton is on the right track when it comes to reforming this troubled, and troubling institution,” Klein continues. “But the reality is that Annan listens only to those who have the same self-deluded entitlement attitude that he does…and to those who like to spend member states’ money like drunken sailors. Dissenting voices like mine -- and those of so many UN employees -- have no place in his world view.”

# # #

And the propaganda against annan still going on, pathetic and shame on US media.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I wonder how much money Annan has made behind the scenes? Let us not forget his son was found guilty of wrong doing regarding the Food for Oil in Irag. Why is this incompetant nar-do weller still on the Job?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Aeon

What a good example of taking in only what you desire to see....

One can hardly blame the media entirely in this when his own lackeys have turned on him.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Sassylassie said:
I wonder how much money Annan has made behind the scenes? Let us not forget his son was found guilty of wrong doing regarding the Food for Oil in Irag. Why is this incompetant nar-do weller still on the Job?

What is son has to do with kofi himself??

Presscott bush(grandfather of the international idiot) financed hitler during ww2, george hw bush and w made incredible amount of money out of this, so??

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Wednesday's Child said:
Aeon

What a good example of taking in only what you desire to see....

One can hardly blame the media entirely in this when his own lackeys have turned on him.

This is totally retarded , from the US media, who never let him alone, when in fact, HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, NOTHING AT ALL.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Aeon

All righty then.....How about this.....

Kofi is a good guy, honest, upstanding, a fine leader, dresses well, has a great personality and is studly!

The foregoing is intended as appeasement only - pure propaganda! lol

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Wednesday's Child said:
Aeon

All righty then.....How about this.....

Kofi is a good guy, honest, upstanding, a fine leader, dresses well, has a great personality and is studly!

The foregoing is intended as appeasement only - pure propaganda! lol

What kofi has done wrong, tell me?? ohh i see , he said once ,THE WAR IN IRAQ WAS ILLEGAL, that is what he has done wrong, that is why us media went on him like a bunch of retards.

Shame on you guys.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
ohhhhh i see why people are mad at kofi, he didnt give poor little boys their wars they wanted, you know just like young rich kids who doesnt have their toy for christmass.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Aeon

What a grumpy way to start the weekend!

Why are you defending Sec. Gen. Annan?

Tell me - instead of my listing all of his debits (too long a list)....
why don't you tell us what good he has done for the world. ... the list will be shorter and save us time. :p

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
KOFI "UNSCAM" ANNAN
:D

US media says kofi is bad, johnny repeats he is bad

US media says saddam is dangerous for all of us, johnny repeats that saddam is dangerous for all of us.

You know johnny you don thave to say your opinion, i just have to look at fox or cnn, to know what you think.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Wednesday's Child said:
Aeon

What a grumpy way to start the weekend!

Why are you defending Sec. Gen. Annan?

Tell me - instead of my listing all of his debits (too long a list)....
why don't you tell us what good he has done for the world. ... the list will be shorter and save us time. :p

Yes i am defending annan, i think it is sstupid what the right retards did and are doing to him, only because he declared that the war in iraq was illegal, simple as that, here is a good article about him.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20050110/williams

Listening to the cable pundits, you would never suspect that there is no proof at this point that Annan, or indeed anyone else at the UN, did anything wrong. Charges of corruption against UN official Benon Sevan are suspect at best, given that they come via Ahmad Chalabi, who was also the source of the discredited information about Iraq's illusory weapons, as well as the assurances that Iraqis would greet US and British forces as liberators

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
aeon said:
Johnny Utah said:
KOFI "UNSCAM" ANNAN
:D

US media says kofi is bad, johnny repeats he is bad

US media says saddam is dangerous for all of us, johnny repeats that saddam is dangerous for all of us.

You know johnny you don thave to say your opinion, i just have to look at fox or cnn, to know what you think.
Sorry Sport I don't need Foxnews or CNN for me to know why Kofi earned "UNSCAM" in his name.

Do you wish you were Kofi "UNSCAM" Annan's son so you can buy a Mercedes Benz under Kofi "UNSCAM" Annan's name to save $20,000 in diplomatic discounts and tax exemptions? Wait a tick, his real son Kojo already did that. :roll:

Keep defendingKOFI"UNSCAM"ANNAN it makes you look like a bigger fool then you already are. :lol:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Aeon

I looked at your link.... this Ian Williams fella has some questionable opinions too.... not that he doesn't think he is right.... any more than my opinion of Annan is right either....

But when I saw the following link and read his authorship on the Oil for Food issue.... well.... shut da door.....enuf said...whacko city!

But what do I know eh???

Oil-for-Food: It Worked!
Ian Williams

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20051024/iwilliams (link subscription only - sorry)... see another article one floor down.