We Have Got to Eliminate the Gringos

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
By: Devvy

March 30, 2006

NewsWithViews.com

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

In a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled "La Gran Marcha" surpasses all expectations," Cienguegos wrote: “What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan José Gutiérrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan José Gutiérrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 5 or 19.”

As Professor Gutierrez is proposing killing gringos, the message from Cienguegos becomes crystal clear. Make no mistake about it and I said it in my last column: millions of illegals are blatantly shoving their lawlessness right in our faces with the backing of cowardly politicians at all levels. The talk all week on cable and radio has been about the November elections and how the Republicans can't afford to alienate the Latino vote. Not about the law, not about the massive destruction to our country from this invasion, just protect their political butts at all costs. Yellow bellied cowards.

Every American and legal alien should watch a few of these videos to see exactly what the "Mexica Movement" is all about and exactly how serious these invaders are; see here and here.

As expected, I received more mail from the whiners and illegals:

"Hello, look im an american born and raised in USA and im happy to be white but what i do have to say to u is why r u so rude. I have been married to a hispanic for more than 9 years and i have three very smart and cute sons and i think what the hispanics are doing is right and they should have the right to work."

Sorry, lady, but this isn't about your martial situation or race, it's about the law. Certainly humans in every country on the globe have the absolute right to work, but illegals have NO constitutional rights in America. They do not have the "right" to work when they have committed a criminal act to get into our country - regardless of the country of origin.

Continued: http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: We Have Got to Elimin

How can I become Latino, is there an operation, I like the skin tones and the language, I'm tired of being fish belly white and I don't want to be eaten.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I thought there was an independence movement of something in Southern America by Mexican immigrants or Latin Americans, something about Altzan or something?

Would that be the same of the proferssor?

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

Immigration madness

By David Limbaugh
Apr 14, 2006

There is only one group of people with less credibility on the immigration issue than Washington politicians. It is the illegal immigrants protesting violations of their "rights" while parading the Mexican flag and disrespecting the one symbolizing the great nation from which they're demanding favors.

I'm not talking about all demonstrators in every city in which a march occurred. Some were reportedly peaceful and even patriotic. But the hostility of some protestors did more to galvanize apathetic Americans into demanding action on immigration than all the previous alarm-warnings from politicians and pundits combined.

Nothing awakens the sleeping giant like direct threats to her sovereignty and security. And it was hard not to feel violated by the outrageous spectacle of people making demands on the very system they have circumvented instead of demonstrating some humility, if not contrition.

On the other hand, it's not hard to understand their attitude, given our shameful negligence concerning the integrity of our border and the rule of law. We hardly have clean hands either, considering our enforcement laxity and our Faustian bargain to reap the fruit of the poisonous tree by exploiting the cheap labor illegals provide. We don't even have enough respect for our laws to call violators "illegals," insisting on the euphemism undocumented workers.

The immigration conundrum is President Bush's Achilles' heel in the War on Terror. His admirable determination to pursue the enemy unyieldingly no matter how negatively it impacts his approval ratings is matched only by his seeming impenetrable obliviousness to the problems immigration presents.

Most of us recognize these problems: national security, assimilation, rule of law, economic, and political. But we disagree on their relative importance. Nor do we have a consensus on how we should prioritize the proposed solutions to the problems -- assuming we can even agree on which of them need to be addressed.

Many people otherwise inclined to support the president's general policy in the war on terror are alternatively mystified and outraged by his apparent inconsistency in fighting the terrorists "everywhere we find them," while employing a Mr. Magoo approach to our open borders.

I agree with Bush's critics that his borders policy represents a gap in his overall security policy. But I think it also poses a different kind of national security threat ultimately greater than terrorists oozing across the border. Our refusal to encourage immigrants to assimilate constitutes a dire threat to the nation.

America is unique in the history of nations. The preservation of our republican form of government requires a modicum of commitment from the body politic to constitutional principles and a professed loyalty to the American ideal. This is why the naturalization process is so important.

Our reluctance to promote the immigrants' assimilation and adoption of our language works against their acquisition of a spirit of patriotism, which is essential for the cohesiveness and strength of our society. Why should we apologize for demanding national allegiance from those who choose to live among us? To do otherwise is to flirt with national suicide.

Our enslavement to political correctness and its rejection of the notion of national pride -- sometimes even national sovereignty -- prevents us from assimilating the millions of illegals already here. But they will eventually assimilate, provided their numbers quit multiplying at an unmanageable rate.

That's why we have no choice but to first do what is necessary to effectively seal our borders, whether that means building a wall or intensifying border security or both. We simply have to minimize the bleeding -- or should I say "transfusion" -- because that is the only way to prevent further erosion of our national integrity and identity. This is not to say that we shouldn't allow any more people in, but we must control the timing and numbers.

In the meantime, we must also address the legality issue (somewhere between felony and amnesty), otherwise we undermine the illegals' essential respect for the rule of law (and ours).

I'm far less sympathetic to the economic concerns, believing that whatever benefits we are reaping are offset by the drains on our entitlement programs. It is unfortunate that some view the immigration issue, like they do everything else, from a purely economic perspective. Economic growth and prosperity are wonderful, but they are not a panacea, and are an unacceptable tradeoff for the disintegration of our culture and the implosion of our constitutional system.

It is even more regrettable that some choose to tar all those who are serious about immigration as racists or nativists. It is a vicious and dishonest ploy mostly by those who are willing to subordinate almost everything good and decent to partisan politics. We have no unique ethnicity in this country. What makes us unique are the God-fearing, egalitarian principles embodied in the Constitution and sustained by the rule of law.

I pray this growing crisis will finally heighten our awareness and motivate us to take the necessary action to preserve the republic.

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/davidlimbaugh/2006/04/14/193703.html

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Jersay said:
Good build a wall, and stop meddling in the affairs of other people.

I have my doubts that that would be effective. I mean really, History has had it's walls to keep out others, none of which were successful at all: The Great Wall of China, Hadrians Wall, The Antonine Wall, the Berlin wall... And soon to eventually fail: the Isralie wall. In the end is it really worth it?

:lol: Reminds me of a joke...Three different Nationalities find a genies lamp, and each get a wish. Two wish that their countries were surrounded by 100' walls so no one could get in. The third fellow decides to use his wish to "Fill 'em both with water" :lol:

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Jersay said:
Good build a wall, and stop meddling in the affairs of other people.

You would crap if they did follow your suggestion, ala Robin's Plan. :lol: (Courtesty of C :) and Blogger )

The Plan! (it includes immigration)
Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says "I love New York" in Arabic.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to
argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace
but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past &present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available
to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort
to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.) Guess he doesn't know about Canadian oil

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given
to the army. The people who need
it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer
saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

Posted by: Brown Red and Glad | March 30, 2006

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Yeah, I can really see that there seems to be a bigger threat to the world than Islamofascists or whatever you want to call them.

Point 7 is good. Because you have no where else to go or go to wind power which would be good for the environment.

I think this plan would benefit Canada, because people will come to Canada, and we will have a bigger population.

And with no oil or those other fossil fuels, the environment will get better not worst.

I like your plan.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
Census Bureau Projects Tripling of Hispanic and
Asian Populations in 50 Years; Non-Hispanic Whites
May Drop To Half of Total Population

The nation’s Hispanic and Asian populations would triple over the next half century and non-Hispanic whites would represent about one-half of the total population by 2050, according to interim population projections released today by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Overall, the country’s population would continue to grow, increasing from 282.1 million in 2000 to 419.9 million in 2050. However, after 2030 the rate of increase might be the slowest since the Great Depression of the 1930s as the size of the “baby boom” population continues to decline.

Still, the nation’s projected 49 percent population increase during the next 50 years would be in sharp contrast to most European countries, whose populations are expected to decline by mid-century.

(Statements on race groups in this news release are limited to the single-race white, black, and Asian populations and do not cover other single-race groups or the population of two or more races.) The federal government treats Hispanic origin and race as distinct concepts. (See U.S. Census Bureau Guidance on the Presentation and Comparison of Race and Hispanic Origin Data.)

From 2000 to 2050, the non-Hispanic, white population would increase from 195.7 million to 210.3 million, an increase of 14.6 million or 7 percent. This group is projected to actually lose population in the 2040s and would comprise just 50.1 percent of the total population in 2050, compared with 69.4 percent in 2000. (See Table 1 [Excel].)

Nearly 67 million people of Hispanic origin (who may be of any race) would be added to the nation’s population between 2000 and 2050. Their numbers are projected to grow from 35.6 million to 102.6 million, an increase of 188 percent. Their share of the nation’s population would nearly double, from 12.6 percent to 24.4 percent.

The Asian population is projected to grow 213 percent, from 10.7 million to 33.4 million. Their share of the nation’s population would double, from 3.8 percent to 8 percent.

The black population is projected to rise from 35.8 million to 61.4 million in 2050, an increase of about 26 million or 71 percent. That would raise their share of the country’s population from 12.7 percent to 14.6 percent.

The country’s population also is expected to become older. Childbearing rates are expected to remain low while baby-boomers — people born between 1946 and 1964 — begin to turn 65 in 2011. By 2030, about 1-in-5 people would be 65 or over.

The female population is projected to continue to outnumber the male population, going from a numerical difference of 5.3 million in 2000 (143.7 million females and 138.4 million males) to 6.9 million (213.4 million females and 206.5 million males) by mid-century. (See Table 2 [Excel].)

The projections for the resident population of the United States are by age, sex, race (including the categories white, black, Asian and “all other races”) and Hispanic origin. They are based on Census 2000 results and assumptions about future childbearing, mortality and international migration.

Source: U.S. Census Bureau | Public Information Office | (301) 763-3030 |  Last Revised: March 23, 2006

the gringo will eliminate himself

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
Re: RE: We Have Got to Eliminate the Gringos

cortezzz said:
anglosaxon america is illegal

Man, you're just full of edgy statements, huh Cortezzzzzzzzzz?

I'm pretty sure by now that Cortez is that awkward teen-ager everyone sees in coffee shops; the one with the greasy ponytail that tells his friends "hilariously edgy" dead baby jokes in a loud voice while frantically looking out of the corner of his eye to see if he offends any "sheeple". Cortezza's been dismissed and laughed at by the public so much that he's beginning to feed off the contempt of the socially capable...

:lol:

Anyhoo. Robin's got a damnd good plan. I hope to see it woven into the system of all these Anglo-saxon robber states: US, Canada and the UK.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
not one of robins points will be implemented
because
the anglosaxon robber states -- are .....weak

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Part of zoofers point is well taken. There are millions of illegal people living and working in the USA. These people are upset because they have no rights. Well if they are not supposed to be here, why should they have drivers liciences, why should the American government educate the children, and why are they living the American dream if they are illegal alliens?
The fact is 15 million people are to many to simply deport.
The only reason they were not deported is because those great humanitarian business people in America wanted to use them for cheap labour. Yup good ole free enterprise at it again.
They say these people are not taking American jobs as they do work that Americans won't do. Not true, if these people paid the going rate for what the job was many Americans would do them.
Its like farmers here we used to take advantage of the french folks from Quebec, and now that they won't come anymore BC is going to see more and more Mexican farm workers. The great migration north will soon be a reality.
Canadian farmers say, Canadians won't do the jobs the Mexicans are doing, not true. The Canadians won't work for 8 or 9 dollars an hour, but pay between 12 and 15 bucks and they will.
All America has to do is give amnesty to those already in America and get tough with illegals, coming in and the employers who hire them. Yes go after those who hire them. start with a million dollar fine per employee, and make a full example of the first one caught.
Equation=no jobs no immigrants

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
Re: RE: We Have Got to Eliminate the Gringos

cortezzz said:
anglosaxon america is illegal

that word does not exsist, I'm not alone in thinking that if you deny your british heratige, your forgoe your right to use the term "anglo-saxon"......especially when racist nutters use it also