"Impeachment for Pres Bush" -new charges April 9th

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_8427.shtml
Apr 9, 2006, 08:13
Vermont Democrats call for Bush's impeachment

It is about time!
Democratic Party leaders in Vermont on Saturday passed a motion asking Congress to immediately begin impeachment proceedings against President Bush.

"You know in your own hearts and minds that something is terribly wrong in this country," said Margaret Lucenti, a Democrat from Vermont's capital Montpelier.

Bush, now caught lying about honorable actions of not outing agents - his dad was an agent once, sharing in that vulnerability of being outed - is dishonoured. It is also illegal - impeachable yes!

Also, pulling off 9-11 will come up if there is a trial.
And bombing innocents, AND with using illegal weapons [cluster bombs, napalm, DU.]
And of course, regime change and done in Iraq while installing a government "of Bush's liking" , not the people of Iraq's choice. Plans for regime change in IRAN, Venezueala, and a dozen others is fuel for impeachment if not actual crimes.

Quite obviously, it is for the corporate good and not any humanitarian reasons he is changing regimes all over the world.

So ya, "PULL IT" - the sooner we get Bush outta power the safer the world will be. And less polluted.

The measure asks the Republican-controlled House to pass articles of impeachment against Bush for misleading the nation on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction and engaging in illegal wiretapping, among other charges.

Democratic state committees in Wisconsin, New Mexico, Nevada and North Carolina have taken similar steps.

The Gunslinger

Electoral Member
May 12, 2005
Wetaskiwin, AB
RE: "Impeachment for Pres Bush" -new charges April

People of the left want to impeach Bush! Shocking!

In other news, the sun rose in the East, and the sky is indeed, blue.

This is like the third time I've herad this, it's nothing new.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Re: "Impeachment for Pres Bush" -new charges April

Not neccesarily "people of the left", if there is such a thing. A lot of people don't like Bush's policies. There are a lot of good people who don't like Bush's policies, just like there are a lot of people in Canada who are members of the Liberal party who are good, honest, hard working people. We also can't say that because Mulroney gave us another 400 billion in debt and destroyed the PCs for ten years, anyone who votes Conservative is dishonest or incompetent.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

The Impeachment of President Bush will never happen. The left wants to impeach President Bush for revenge of Clinton's Impeachment because they are so bitter and hateful.

The Anti-Bushies will keep hoping they can Impeach President Bush and meltingdown with their Anti-Bush rants. :lol:

The Gunslinger

Electoral Member
May 12, 2005
Wetaskiwin, AB

#juan, I was exadurating a ,little bit. I know it was a broad sweep, but that's what it l;ooked like to me because we have Democrats, Democrats, and look, more Democrats.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

In one ear, and out the other,,,, :roll:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Johnny Utah said:
The Impeachment of President Bush will never happen. The left wants to impeach President Bush for revenge of Clinton's Impeachment because they are so bitter and hateful.

The Anti-Bushies will keep hoping they can Impeach President Bush and meltingdown with their Anti-Bush rants. :lol:

What do you mean the left want to revenge of clinton?? lefty arent democrates, what the hell are you talking about??

Find the error.....

Clinton was impeach for a blow job, but bush who counciously lied over the war in iraq, thousand of soldier are dead, a civil war in iraq, and so on, won t be impeach, incredible but true.

A man called george tenet, who failed to protect the american on 9-11, gave false information over iraq, got a liberty medal from your president, this is to me a perfect banana republic.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

No Bush should not be impeached. He should be tied to the back of a bumper and dragged around Washington until he begs for mercy. And I can think of several reasons why this should be done.

1) He rushed into a war with Iraq when there was no pressing issue for him to do so.

2) He scaled down our forces in Afghanistan before getting the job done.

3) He doesn't have a bit of semblance or respect towards our long time allies.

4) He has a pompous way about himself that disgraces the office he occupies.

5) I think it would just look cool having him dragged around Washington.

6) I suppose if this isn't possible, impeachment will have to suffice.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Gunslinger wrote:
#juan, I was exadurating a ,little bit. I know it was a broad sweep, but that's what it l;ooked like to me because we have Democrats, Democrats, and look, more Democrats.

Do you not think that many, if not most Democrats, are good people?

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

aeon said:
Johnny Utah said:

What do you mean the left want to revenge of clinton?? lefty arent democrates, what the hell are you talking about??

Find the error.....

Clinton was impeach for a blow job, but bush who counciously lied over the war in iraq, thousand of soldier are dead, a civil war in iraq, and so on, won t be impeach, incredible but true.

A man called george tenet, who failed to protect the american on 9-11, gave false information over iraq, got a liberty medal from your president, this is to me a perfect banana republic.
I was referring to The Democrats also known as the Left in the United States. They want revenge for Clinton's Impeachment, it doesn't matter what he was impeached for they still want revenge because they are bitter and hateful.

George Tenet was left over from the Clinton Administration and should have been fired the day after 9/11 and he was the one who told Bush "slam dunk" for Iraq's WMD's. Why he got the Medal I don't know.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

I think not said:
No Bush should not be impeached. He should be tied to the back of a bumper and dragged around Washington until he begs for mercy. And I can think of several reasons why this should be done.

1) He rushed into a war with Iraq when there was no pressing issue for him to do so.

2) He scaled down our forces in Afghanistan before getting the job done.

3) He doesn't have a bit of semblance or respect towards our long time allies.

4) He has a pompous way about himself that disgraces the office he occupies.

1.)Perhaps the issue was more pressing than we know or not as bad as they thought.

2.)He needed troops for Iraq.

3.)Long term allies weren't acting in the interests of America.

4.)Clinton disgraced that office way worse than Bush.

:)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Jay said:
1.)Perhaps the issue was more pressing than we know or not as bad as they thought.

If he knows something we don't, then he should spill it. Because I haven't seen any WMD's that was so pressing. I agree Saddam had to go, but not in the manner he went about it and certainly discounting our allies.

Jay said:
2.)He needed troops for Iraq.

That's because he was in some sort of "rush", I'm still trying to figure that out.

Jay said:
3.)Long term allies weren't acting in the interests of America.

It isn't in the interest of America to see soldiers being returned in coffins.

Jay said:
4.)Clinton disgraced that office way worse than Bush.

Whatever Clinton was, he united the country, despite the Republicans efforts to do otherwise. He was no great President, but we weren't divided.

:D

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Ummmm, I'll have to explain this to your flag burning self over the phone.... :p

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: "Impeachment for Pres Bush" -new charges A

Jay said:
Ummmm, I'll have to explain this to your flag burning self over the phone.... :p

"If there is a bedrock principle underlying the First Amendment, it is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an idea simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable."

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

I think not said:
Whatever Clinton was, he united the country, despite the Republicans efforts to do otherwise. He was no great President, but we weren't divided.
That's true about Bill Clinton, he was able to unite not divide. Unlike Hillary Clinton who is a divider, days after 9/11 she stood on the Senate Floor holding a paper with the headline "Bush Knew" and was demanding what Bush knew. This was the start of the division that grips the United States now.

Democrats like Bill Clinton are gone, now it's the very Liberal Left with members like Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Cynthia McKinney and Hillary Clinton who are filled with hate and bitterness.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

So we can burn Al Franken or "express" we wish to do so?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Jay said:

No, burning Al Franken is a felony, and expressing such an idea is a direct threat, also a felony. I'm not quite sure if it would apply to Ann Coulter though. :p

LittleRunningGag

Electoral Member
Jan 11, 2006
Calgary, Alberta
members.shaw.ca

Johnny Utah said:
I was referring to The Democrats also known as the Left in the United States. They want revenge for Clinton's Impeachment, it doesn't matter what he was impeached for they still want revenge because they are bitter and hateful.

As opposed to the right who tell us that Hurricane Katrina was actually the wrath of god because Louisiana was full of sinners. Give me a break. Bitter and hateful indeed. :roll:

The guy lied to you. The corruption that we had to deal with is nothing compared to the amount of crap happening down south. One would assume that those on the right in this country would be sympathetic to an impeachment on that basis.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

I think not said:
Jay said:

No, burning Al Franken is a felony, and expressing such an idea is a direct threat, also a felony. I'm not quite sure if it would apply to Ann Coulter though. :p

And the same could apply to the flag.....execpt you could express your flag burning desires....you just couldn't do it.

So the next time you go to light your smoke with Old Glory, pretend it is Al Franken!