Iran's Islamic Extremism.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Re: Video of Iran's Islamic Extremism.

Sad, about the kid and his arm.

However, the religious bias against Islam kind of throws the video into doubt.

And last time I checked, most Iranians are Persian people who are of a lighter skinned colour. That looks more like Indonesia or the Phillipines or somewhere.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Well far as I know this was in Iran and it sure wasn't the first time Iran's Mullahs have punished someone using Islamic Extremism..

Iran : A 17 year old girl is sentenced to death by hanging.
FaithFreedom.org
Nazanin, 17, was sentenced to death by hanging for defending herself against three rapists.

A young girl who defended herself and her chastity against three male assailants who intended to kidnap and rape her causing injury to one of them who later died in hospital was condemned to death by hanging in an Islamic court in Iran. Nazanin who has seen no more than 17 Springs, all of which under the tyrannical rule of the Mullahs is now facing execution for trying to defend herself and her honor.

No where in the world and under no law self defense is considered to be a crime, but in the tyrannical mullacracy of Iran if a woman does not resist rape she will be stoned as adulterer and if she does she will be hanged.

Nazanin, this young innocent girl, was assaulted by three criminal men in the West of Tehran while strolling with her niece in a park last March (2005). To defend herself she pulled out a knife and stabbed one of her assailants. The knife penetrated the ribs of her attacker who later died in the hospital. The attacks on women in Iran is so frequent that many are forced to carry a concealed weapon for self defense. Unfortunately the Islamic law does not even allow women that right.

Despite the fact that she had been acting in self defense, as shown by the evidences presented and the testimony of eyewitnesses, Nazanin was sentenced to death by hanging. In the last court hearing she repeatedly said “I only defended myself and the honor of my family”. Her words fell of deaf ears and the all male jury who like their misogynist prophet thought it is outrageous for a woman to stand for her rights and defend her dignity and honor, swiftly ordered her execution.

The travesty of justice in Islamic Republic of Iran is beyond description. Please send this news to all the newspapers big and small. Please do not allow this crime go unnoticed. This girl is an innocent flower in the hands of ferocious beasts. Do not allow them to nip her young life in the bud. Let us together provoke an outcry so loud that the ruling thugs in Iran can’t ignore.

These criminals have no shame and don’t give a hoot to world outcry and condemnation. Nonetheless it is our duty as humans not to remain silent

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Announcement/601081013.htm

This is how Iran's Mullahs use Islamic Extremism against the Iranian people.

nelk

Electoral Member
May 18, 2005
atlantic canada

It always amazes me when posts like this one show a pretty clear picture about the stoneage mentality of certain regions.

But equally disturbing is the response of similar posts in the past; attitude seems to be:
Dont touch this one, even if identity of commenter is mostly hidden and protected.
Maybe a short groan, but no long debates ;
maybe the liberal coat can come off, if things get too emotional and honesty needs to be shown.

That must be the biggest fear for some of the leading writers, or?
Lots of words wasted in irrelevant threads though.

Hard to take this one apart in a truly "academic" lofty discussion.

But wait, somebody will call someone else nasty names.

It could be amusing and entertaining , if the reality is seen as just another unimportant passing fact.

PS The word "Stoneage" is not a fitting and correct reference; by all
what is known about those longago socities , indications
show some pretty advanced accomplishments and social
organisation.And that was thousands of years ago.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

I have to agree with you on that Johnny Utah.

However, there are people from all religions it just doesn't matter what religion they are apart of its stupid.

And considering that regions are stoneage, is comparing them to you when they haven't reached what th West has gotten too.

And to note, the West has gotten where it is through the blood of millions if not hundreds of millions of people.

JoeyB

Electoral Member
Feb 2, 2006
Australia
RE: Video of Iran's Islam

Nuke the bastards off the face of the planet? and say to the rest of the world: Anyone else who wants to treat their fellow (wo)man this way shall suffer the same fate...

sometimes one wishes evil upon evildoers. sometimes a blanket solution is the solution. it's not fair, but how are you going to extricate the slime from the filth?

I don't think anyone has the answer to this, save for the fact that there should be 2 separate laws, religious law should not be a national law a state law or any law other than the church law. and church law never said kill your neighbour. not in any religious law to my knowledge is the sanctioned willful murder of one's neighbour for any reason allowed.

if you really want to know how I feel about those who advocate religious law before the law of a nation, those who wish to enforce their religious beliefs upon others, they should all be suitably silenced. if that means killing a few million for the good of the rest, then maybe someone should consider it. It's not genocide, it removing fundamentalist extremism. If you cant educate them otherwise, what exactly do you plan to do to eradicate the problem?

or... is it really a problem? oh no not for me, it's someone elses problem far, far away.

So choose. don't sit on a fence and complain about the outcome afterwards because you were too asinine to have an opinion.

I still think Guantanamo can have a purpose... for confinement of fundamentalist extremists of ALL religions.

the antarctic might be also a good place to send them. without food or clothing.

there are still neanderthal mentalities in every society. educate them out of their stupidity, and if that fails, just fu---ng shoot them.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Johnny Utah said:
Here is a Video of an 8 year old Iranian boy who has his arms driven over by a truck as punishment in the name of Islam for stealing a loaf of bread:

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1143708545/Iranian_Boy_Has_Arm_Run_Over_For_Stealing

In 1999, texas, a young teenager who was a gay, was crucified on a fence, because of his sexual orientation, later on during the day , to justified the killing of the gay, people were going at the church nearby to protest against homosexualiti, you could read on protest sign"" god hate fags"" "" aids cure fags"" and so on, at first when i saw the report, i though it was a report from the 40's, you know how ignorant people were in the40.

Then later on during the report, we saw a democrates, saying, homosexuatly can be threated like alccoolism.

That is my friend in your great country.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Video of Iran's Islamic Extremism.

Johnny Utah wrote:
Here is a Video of an 8 year old Iranian boy who has his arms driven over by a truck as punishment in the name of Islam for stealing a loaf of bread:

Link

In 1999, texas, a young teenager who was a gay, was crucified on a fence, because of his sexual orientation, later on during the day , to justified the killing of the gay, people were going at the church nearby to protest against homosexualiti, you could read on protest sign"" god hate fags"" "" aids cure fags"" and so on, at first when i saw the report, i though it was a report from the 40's, you know how ignorant people were in the40.

Then later on during the report, we saw a democrates, saying, homosexuatly can be threated like alccoolism.

That is my friend in your great country.

Last time I checked homosexuality wasn't against the law in The US. Just because a few morons are ignorant pricks, that doesn't mean the whole nation is likemind, whereas in Iran, these forms of punishment are Government sanctioned. Nice attempt at a correlation aeon, but as per, it falls short.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Video of Iran's Islamic Extremism.

Mogz said:
Last time I checked homosexuality wasn't against the law in The US. Just because a few morons are ignorant pricks, that doesn't mean the whole nation is likemind, whereas in Iran, these forms of punishment are Government sanctioned. Nice attempt at a correlation aeon, but as per, it falls short.

It is the same kind of ignorance, religious extremist in the states are the same kind of extremist moron there is in iran, get real.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton

No it's hardly the same. There in Texas, you have a small group that is obviously religiously unbalanced. Then on the other hand you have Iran, where their people prop up a form of Government that can condem a woman to death for trying to defend her honour. Huge difference my friend, or is it not simply because you don't want it to be?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Mogz said:
No it's hardly the same. There in Texas, you have a small group that is obviously religiously unbalanced. Then on the other hand you have Iran, where their people prop up a form of Government that can condem a woman to death for trying to defend her honour. Huge difference my friend, or is it not simply because you don't want it to be?

Have you ever been to iran??

Condemning a women to death is total bull strawberry crap from the west. stop listening to fox crap, otherwise you will stay ignorant for the rest of your life.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Why don't you just quit while your ahead?

Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant.
Ann Coulter

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Jay said:
Why don't you just quit while your ahead?

Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant.
Ann Coulter

Taking Ann coulter quote, shows how smart you are.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Your pushing it.

Your using the death of a young girl killed by your favorite county and religion as a tool to bash America.

Ann Coulter has more smarts than you and all you liberal friends in her toenail clippings.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
RE: Video of Iran's Islam

WAIT..... Iran-"where their people prop up a form of Government"
I thought when the US prez made his SOTU speech, he spoke to the OPRESSED PEOPLES OF IRAN..

So what is it, are they opressed by a dictator, or are they "propping up a form of government"?? Cos if they're gonna get the crap bombed outta them we goota be straight about this and the right-wing-nuits are caling all the shots vis-a-vis Iran... MAN I am confused now

Hopefully that blow-up doll Ann Coulter has given the wingnuts some quotes to answer THIS little puzzler eh??

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Who cares? They are a threat to world security. The smart ones won't stand in the way. I suspect there won't be to many of them stepping out of the way.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

The amazing part of the great Danish cartoon caper isn't that Muslims immediately engage in acts of mob violence when things don't go their way. That is de rigueur for the Religion of Peace. Their immediate response to all bad news is mass violence. That's a "dog bites man" story and belongs on page B-34, next to the grade school hot lunch menu and the birth notices.

After an Egyptian ferry capsized recently, killing hundreds of passengers, a whole braying mob of passengers' relatives staged an organized attack on the company, throwing furniture out the window and burning the building to the ground. Witnesses say it was the most violent ocean liner-related incident since Carnival Cruise Lines fired Kathie Lee Gifford.

The "offense to Islam" ruse is merely an excuse for Muslims to revert to their default mode: rioting and setting things on fire. These people have a serious anger management problem.
So it's not exactly a scoop that Muslims are engaging in violence. A front-page story would be "Offended Muslims Remain Calm."

What is stunning about this spectacle is that their violence is working. With a few exceptions, the media won't show the cartoons that incited mass violence around the globe (see the full gallery here). And yet, week after week, American patriots endure "The Boondocks" without complaint. Where's the justice here?

Perhaps we could put aside our national, ongoing, post-9/11 Muslim butt-kissing contest and get on with the business at hand: Bombing Syria back to the stone age and then permanently disarming Iran.

The mass violence by Muslims over some cartoons reminds us why we have to worry when countries like Iran start talking about having nukes. Iran is led by a lunatic who makes a big point of denying the Holocaust. Indeed, in response to the Muhammad cartoons, one Iranian newspaper is soliciting cartoons about the Holocaust. (So far the only submissions have come from Ted Rall, Garry Trudeau and The New York Times.)

Iran is certainly implying that it has nukes. Maybe they do, maybe they don't, but you can't take chances with berserk psychotics. What if they start having one of these bipolar episodes with a nuclear bomb?

If you don't want to get shot by the police, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, then don't point a toy gun at them. Or, as I believe our motto should be after 9/11: Jihad monkey talks tough; jihad monkey takes the consequences. Sorry, I realize that's offensive. How about "camel jockey"? What? Now what'd I say? Boy, you tent merchants sure are touchy. Grow up, would you?

In addition, I believe we are legally required to be bombing Syria right now. And unlike the Koran's alleged prohibition on depictions of Muhammad, I've got documentation to back that up!
Muslims in Syria torched the Danish Embassy a few weeks ago, burning it to the ground. According to everyone, the Syrian government was behind the attack -- the prime minister of Denmark, Condoleezza Rice and White House spokesman Scott McClellan. I think even the gals on "The View" have acknowledged that Damascus was behind this one.

McClellan said: "We will hold Syria responsible for such violent demonstrations since they do not take place in that country without government knowledge and support."
We are signatories to a treaty that requires us to do more than "hold Syria responsible" for this attack. Syria has staged a state-sponsored attack on our NATO partner on Danish soil, the Danish embassy. According to the terms of the NATO treaty, the United States and most of Europe have an obligation to go to war with Syria.

Or is NATO -- like the conventions of civilized behavior, personal hygiene and grooming -- inapplicable when Muslims are involved? Liberals complain about "unilateral action," but under the terms of a treaty created by Dean Acheson and the Democrats, France, Germany, Spain and Greece are all obliged to go to war with us against Syria. Why, it's almost like a coalition! OK, Mr. Commie: Saddle up!

Ann Coulter

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Jay said:
Your pushing it.

Your using the death of a young girl killed by your favorite county and religion as a tool to bash America.

Ann Coulter has more smarts than you and all you liberal friends in her toenail clippings.

How much did you pay for the toenail clippings, moron (oops) I mean Jay.
PS I'm sincerely sorry for calling you a moron. An apology in advance makes the sin O/K, it's a neocon thing.