Charlie Sheen's Statement to the London Guardian on 9-11

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Charlie Sheen's Statement to the London Guardian
Challenges Press to Stop Slinging Mud, Confront The Science

Charlie Sheen felt compelled to respond to one of many hit-pieces against him, a column written for the London Guardian and carried by British commonwealth newspapers worldwide. Sheen sent his statement to The Australian newspaper. This is his full statement minus a phone number to his manager so that the paper could confirm its authenticity. This is a direct challenge for them to debate the facts.

Sheen Challenge to Media

I dare you to print this email in it's entirety ...

The mere fact that you did a cut and paste job of the slanderous and idiotic Marine Hyde London Journal piece, speaks volumes about your credibility as a major media entity.

Like so many other mainstream outlets, domestically and abroad, no attention whatsoever is given to the questions I raise or the evidence that stimulated those very questions.

Instead, low-brow idiotic hit pieces are spewed forth in an effort to sway the readers' opinion of the messenger while blatantly disregarding any of the potentially valuable content of the story. It's transparent sandbox propaganda as dated and cheap as the paper it's printed on.

Do a little research on Building Seven. Building Seven lives at the epicenter of my entire debate. Prove yourself worthy of genuine investigative journalism. Look at the video evidence.

Observe the same data I have. Submit a formal request to the Pentagon or the DOD to release video PROOF that flight 77 did exactly as they claim. You will be stonewalled. You will be dismissed unconditionally. If there is nothing to hide - why are they hiding it?

To avoid any confusion - I reiterate:

Building Seven - Pentagon video documentation.

If any portion, or portions of this text is any way deleted or manipulated, you will only confirm what myself and countless others have suspected all along: Media complicity with no interest in the truth.

A CNN poll at the time of this writing currently sits at 84 percent IN SUPPORT of my views.

Say what you must about me - it means nothing.

Yet, if you continue to overlook the hard questions and physical evidence regarding 9/11 - you only confirm what so many of us "Conspiracy Idiots" have suspected all along - The Official Report is, at best, an insulting work of FICTION.

Respectfully,
Charlie Sheen

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/270306sheenstatement.htm

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Good call.....Charlie Sheen the drug addicted womanizer. The kind of person your parents told you not to bother with.

Is this the best you've got? Isn't there anyone better to represent this stuff?

JoeyB

Electoral Member
Feb 2, 2006
Australia
RE: Charlie Sheen's State

well some dare to criticize, others of us who know watch on in empathy for those who 'know everything' because we all thought we did too, once.

For the sake of your outwardly defensive rhetoric, why not take him up on the challenge? at least you might have some evidence to support your opinions of Charlie, and possibly 9/11- stonewalled or not... maybe you will find....

The Key.

stop me from laughing at all you cynics! You blasphemous heathen scum you!!! I keep telling you the world is flat!!!!

:eek:P hahahaa

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20060328.MOUSSAOUI28/TPStory/TPInternational/

"I was never told" who else was involved in the operation, he said. "I knew Mohamed Atta," al-Qaeda's on-the-ground leader who organized the attackers in the United States and who also piloted the first jetliner to be hijacked, "had something to do in this operation," he said.

"I knew definitely that the White House and World Trade Center would be hit," and "I was told it would happen at the end of the summer," he said. He also said he had met 17 of the 19 hijackers, most of them at al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Charlie Sheen's Statement to the London Guardian on

Jay said:
Good call.....Charlie Sheen the drug addicted womanizer. The kind of person your parents told you not to bother with.

So is bush, he was an alcoolic and cocaine user.

of course check those one out.....

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7

here is another one....

Statement by the former director of the U.S. "Star Wars" space defense program in both Republican and Democratic administrations, who was a senior air force colonel who flew 101 combat missions, and who is a Catholic Archbishop

http://www.exerscape.com/graphics/bowman-interview.mp3

If you want, i can bring more, you want more???

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jay said:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20060328.MOUSSAOUI28/TPStory/TPInternational/

"I was never told" who else was involved in the operation, he said. "I knew Mohamed Atta," al-Qaeda's on-the-ground leader who organized the attackers in the United States and who also piloted the first jetliner to be hijacked, "had something to do in this operation," he said.

"I knew definitely that the White House and World Trade Center would be hit," and "I was told it would happen at the end of the summer," he said. He also said he had met 17 of the 19 hijackers, most of them at al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan.

this was from your article.

There is no evidence that the original al-Qaeda plot involved a fifth airliner, leaving unexplained Mr. Moussaoui's new claim that he was supposed to pilot a plane and dive it into the White House.

When you read, read it to the end.

This guys denied for 3 years his involvement, then change his mind, it smells that he is very credible.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Charlie Sheen's statement didn't appear

to be written by any drug crazed addict. The statement was well written and to the point. There is certainly room in the telling of events of 9/11 for questions. When over half the list of supposedly dead suicide hijackers turn out to be alive and well, some questions are called for.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Charlie Sheen's State

darkbeaver said:
God herself couldn't convince you otherwise could she Jay.

By the way darkbeaver, if you want i can send you the documentary by mail(not internet, by real mail), 3 days it is goint to take.

JoeyB

Electoral Member
Feb 2, 2006
Australia
RE: Charlie Sheen's State

a government with nothing to hide doesn't try and prevent it's people from obtaining information.

All governments have SOMETHING to hide... some just make it look like a conga line of media releases.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Missile wrote:
That could have been the result of a lot of stolen passports..just to inject a dose of reality here.

True enough, but who were the real highjackers? Will we ever know? My problem with building seven, was the way it fell, apparently from a few little spotty fires. There is definitely room for questions. I would be the last person to say that Charlie Sheen is any kind of a brain, but his questions deserve answers. A lot of other questions also deserve answers.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Hehe people are so funny. There always has to be some ulterior motive behind everything. People just can't accept the fact that nutters flew jumbo jets in to buildings and killed people. It had to be the CIA, or the Jews, or my personal favorite, the Free Masons. People cite these "facts" about planted demolitions, the fireman laying C4, etc etc, when in reality, none of you were there. You sat at home, just like I did, and watched planes fly in to buildings, which subsequently collapsed as a result. You claim these were timed detonations, however explain the other buildings that collapsed around the area as a result for the next day and a bit? Timed explosions there too? Some people just can't grasp reality I guess, and that's fine, living in a bubble does have its merits I suppose. Regardless I know what I saw. I saw a jumbo jet punch a hole through a building. Claim fire resistant steel al you want, I highly doubt that the architects said; "you know Ted, we should beef up these girders incase some fanatics fly a fuel laden jet in to this bad boy". I don't care what the heat resistance of the building was, the fact is that a jet rammed through all the major supports. Think of it like this, ever play jenga? The tower is solid at the start right? But remove more and more pieces and it gets weaker, eventually falling. The same applies for the towers. When a plane pucnhes through multiple floors of a building and removes numerous major supporting struts, the building cannot support the TONS of concrete and steel above it, hench the pancake effect that occured. I would just like to say for the record, you guys are funny, you honestly make me laugh. It's a good thing.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

Jay said:

Rove's "attack the messenger" syndrome.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Yes, sorry, we reserve the right to question Sheen's motive.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Re: RE: Charlie Sheen's State

aeon said:
darkbeaver said:
God herself couldn't convince you otherwise could she Jay.

By the way darkbeaver, if you want i can send you the documentary by mail(not internet, by real mail), 3 days it is goint to take.

Thanks Aeon but I'v got access and I will be connected before weeks end, save the postage, donate it to the America headstone fund.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Mogz

I certainly don't deny that the twin towers were hit by aircraft. We all saw that along with a billion others, nor have I mentioned any conspiracy. Building seven however, was not hit by an aircraft. Building seven was hit by a bit of debris from the towers that caused a few little spotty fires. As I said, " there is certainly room for questions," Nobody should be attacked for asking questions.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Mogz said:
Hehe people are so funny. There always has to be some ulterior motive behind everything. People just can't accept the fact that nutters flew jumbo jets in to buildings and killed people. It had to be the CIA, or the Jews, or my personal favorite, the Free Masons. People cite these "facts" about planted demolitions, the fireman laying C4, etc etc, when in reality, none of you were there. You sat at home, just like I did, and watched planes fly in to buildings, which subsequently collapsed as a result. You claim these were timed detonations, however explain the other buildings that collapsed around the area as a result for the next day and a bit? Timed explosions there too? Some people just can't grasp reality I guess, and that's fine, living in a bubble does have its merits I suppose. Regardless I know what I saw. I saw a jumbo jet punch a hole through a building. Claim fire resistant steel al you want, I highly doubt that the architects said; "you know Ted, we should beef up these girders incase some fanatics fly a fuel laden jet in to this bad boy". I don't care what the heat resistance of the building was, the fact is that a jet rammed through all the major supports. Think of it like this, ever play jenga? The tower is solid at the start right? But remove more and more pieces and it gets weaker, eventually falling. The same applies for the towers. When a plane pucnhes through multiple floors of a building and removes numerous major supporting struts, the building cannot support the TONS of concrete and steel above it, hench the pancake effect that occured. I would just like to say for the record, you guys are funny, you honestly make me laugh. It's a good thing.

You are a people Mogz and therefore funny as well, but who will you laugh at when the jokes on you, time will reveal to you what you really are but in case you have little left because of your profession I will give you a hint, me and Henry will try and drill through your conditioned concrete head and touch the little bit of indepentance left in your hollow beliefs,you are by your own admission an insturment of war,nothing more than a screwdriver or a pair pliers, you can cover your body with medals and ribbons like a
french hooker and boast about the glory of your missions in life but finnally you are just an insturment a common garden tool.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"At 5:22 p.m. on September 11th 2001, the 47 story building number 7 of the World Trade Center Plaza came down in slightly over 8 seconds."

So the "conspirators" allowed the building (7) to stand till 5:00 that day so they could blow it up in front of the world?