A Fearless Prediction

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
I would prefer that happens to Washington DC....during the State of the Union address.

Are feeling particularly like a Democrat today? :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Well as long as your not being a centrist...cause you know what we do to those people! Boom!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Well he should be, for he certainly has saved the future from larger terrible wars.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Oh that's right I forgot. You cheer for the other team, sorry.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Re: RE: A Fearless Prediction

Jay said:
Well he should be, for he certainly has saved the future from larger terrible wars.

As a signatory to the CCAP (CanCon non Agression Pact) I am obliged by the terms of the document not to reply to this woefully deficient
statement in a nasty way. I can only politely suggest that it's author seek the help of professional mental health. The words of our above coleague are indicative of the malaise at large in our world today, to fully appreciate the frightening implications of the utterances in question is to admit the possibility of wide spread spontainious retardation of signifigant import that warrants in depth examination of specimins seen or heard to make such obviously blatant utterances in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It is incumbant on all of us gifted with even a modicum of common sence to ensure that this degeneracy of facultys be addresed post haste.

PS On this the thirty-first aniversary of the inaugeration of that nobel creature the magnificent beaver as our national critter I wish you all the best in your endeavors to understand the world arround you, enjoy the parades and wild sexual release, cake and booze will be served according to the sun over the yardarm regulation.

Yours Metafizzicly
DarkBeaver Official Agent of Affiliated Chaos
RR1 Canukistan

PPS I have decided to suspend hostilitys for a twenty four hour
period starting at 24:00 march 23rd 2006 year of our mistake.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Saying it twice doesn't take the BS out of it, DB.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Re: RE: A Fearless Prediction

Toro said:
Another fearless prediction.

"The sun will rise tomorrow."

Can you say

President John McCain?

Won't happen, the Republicans aren't that smart. You didn't see the prelims a week or so ago where Bill Frist got the most support? McCain finished in fourth place. Bush, who can't run again, beat him with third place.