cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
what did i hear you correctly.....
you LOVED visiting france

i am a parisophile as well

Toro

Senate Member
I'll go back again. My son said the other day he wants to go see the Eiffel Tower so I'll take him in a few years when he's older.

And when I do, I'm going to wander around dressed as Uncle Sam, speaking really loud English, and offering to solve all of France's problems with witty one-liners.

NaturalLemonFlavour

Mar 17, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
It depresses me that anti-Semitism is on the rise in France... I've been there before and it's a beautiful country, and...

<ramblings>

we used to have a summer house in the Riviera (spelling?) but we sold it in 2000, and got one in Portugal. We were afraid it was going to be burned or vandalized, and our insurance policy sucked...

</ramblings>

So, no, I don't like France as it is.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: do you love france

NaturalLemonFlavour said:
It depresses me that anti-Semitism is on the rise in France... I've been there before and it's a beautiful country, and...

<ramblings>

we used to have a summer house in the Riviera (spelling?) but we sold it in 2000, and got one in Portugal. We were afraid it was going to be burned or vandalized, and our insurance policy sucked...

</ramblings>

This is France now, being over run by Islamic Extremists who wish to turn France into an Islamic Extremist State.

The Moderate Islamic voices in France are outnumbered by the Extremists.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006

Johnny Utah said:

<ramblings>

</ramblings>

This is France now, being over run by Islamic Extremists who wish to turn France into an Islamic Extremist State.

why why why
why are you so full of hate
your anti-islamism has got you nowhere

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

cortez said:
Johnny Utah said:

<ramblings>

</ramblings>

why why why
why are you so full of hate
your anti-islamism has got you nowhere

Sorry to inform you Sport, Islam is at War with itself the Extremists vs The Moderates. The Extemists out number the Moderates and it was the Extremists who were behind the riots in France when Paris was on Fire. If you don't see that and would rather label me as Anti-Islamist your then blind to the truth.

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's

Johnny Utah said:

Not France Now, but maybe France soon. If Muslims become the Majority, the Louvre is done for.

Moderate muslims are few and far between my friend. Straight from the Horses mouth.

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=27285

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Doryman said:
Johnny Utah said:

Not France Now, but maybe France soon. If Muslims become the Majority, the Louvre is done for.

Moderate muslims are few and far between my friend. Straight from the Horses mouth.

It's just not France it's all of Europe Islamic Extremists wish to mold into Islamic States such as Britain.

That picture is of course not going on right now, it's more of what could be happening to France in the near Future if the Extremists gain a majority as you pointed out. The riots in France were a sign of things to come.
Thanks for the link.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006

Johnny Utah said:
Doryman said:
Johnny Utah said:

It's just not France it's all of Europe Islamic Extremists wish to mold into Islamic States such as Britain.

That picture is of course not going on right now, it's more of what could be happening to France in the near Future if the Extremists gain a majority as you pointed out. The riots in France were a sign of things to come.
Thanks for the link.

god is great

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I've been to France twice. Paris is a very beautiful city, albeit it almost entirely exists for tourists. I've also been to Normandy and the French Riviera. Vey vey nice. I found Veince much more exciting however, especially when I woke up one morning and found myself having to walk through 2 feet of water.