Iranian rebels (supported by America and Britain) kill 21

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Rebels posing as security forces have killed 21 people on a highway in southeastern Iran, Iran's national police chief said Friday.

Gen. Esmaeil Ahmadi Moghaddam accused U.S. and British intelligence services of encouraging Iranian rebels to attack people, the official Iranian news agency reported.

Rebels posing as policemen and soldiers stopped people and killed them on Zabol-Zahedan road in Sistan-Baluchestan province, which borders Pakistan and Afghanistan, the agency quoted Moghaddam as saying.

"Twenty one people have been martyred and seven injured," Moghaddam said.

http://start.shaw.ca/start/enCA/News/WorldNewsArticle.htm?src=w031702A.xml

Now Britain and AMerica has given vocal support and I wouldn't be surprised that they have given monetary training as well.

But I guess killing Iranian civilians isn't terrorism.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
RE: Iranian rebels (supported by America and Britain) kill 2

Nor is jumping to conclusions.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Re: Iranian rebels (supported by America and Britain) kill 2

Please, just the facts. I found a grey hair today, is it JW fault, no.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
RE: Iranian rebels (supported by America and Britain) kill 2

no.... its GWs fault

orpheus

Nominee Member
Mar 14, 2006
Canada, I would presume.
RE: Iranian rebels (suppo

Gen. Esmaeil Ahmadi Moghaddam accused U.S. and British intelligence services of encouraging Iranian rebels to attack people, the official Iranian news agency reported.

Let's not jump to conclusions. Though the U.S has a dandy record of supporting less than expemplary organizations, I would hesitate to comment so hastily. If you do want to know some shit about the U.S and G.B though, check out the Congo. You'll find more facts there and that way you won't let the conservatives on this forum look...more than crap.