The flight that got slammed into the pentagon.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Was it terrorism or was it a natural(unatural, however you want to take it) act of war, the pentagon was a military installation was it not?

Taken there are civilians that were killed as well but when the U.S. bombs a "terrorist" hideout in Iraq and kills some civilians that isn't terrorism it's an act of war.

The Gunslinger

Electoral Member
May 12, 2005
Wetaskiwin, AB
This happened well before Gulf War II, this, coupled with the WTC is why America invaded Afghanistan. The Pentagon is only a partial military installion IIRC. I think there are a lot of civilian contractors, etc. working there as well.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: The flight that got slammed into the pentagon.

The Gunslinger said:
This happened well before Gulf War II, this, coupled with the WTC is why America invaded Afghanistan. The Pentagon is only a partial military installion IIRC. I think there are a lot of civilian contractors, etc. working there as well.

What's "this"?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

The Gunslinger said:
The plane slamming into the Pentagon. Sorry for not clarifying myself.

Oh, ok. I'm not being picky, it's my sleepy time and I have neither coffee or chocolate to keep me alert.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
The U.S. has bean bombing Iraq since......Saddam's bean in power, whether it's before or after CNN's "War In Iraq" is irrelevent.

The Gunslinger

Electoral Member
May 12, 2005
Wetaskiwin, AB
I'm not even going to argue about Iraq, because everyne has already made up their minds about where they stand on any issue involving the middle east and cannot be swayed by the other side. Modern history has become way to partisan, it's quite sad.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Sublime said:
The U.S. has bean bombing Iraq since......Saddam's bean in power, whether it's before or after CNN's "War In Iraq" is irrelevent.

Yes it is relevent. But I'll let you "guess" why. Mmmkay?

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Well the Pentagon is a good question.

Now Bin Laden made a video like in the 1990s that was saying Al Qaida was going to target the West, and American interests so you could call it Al Qaida's declaration of war.

Therefore, being a military target and to a lesser extent the WTC as a 'important' object to Americans as targets if you consider the Al Qaida tape a declaration of war.

If not, then they were both terrorism acts.

jeckgo

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2006
Oman
hmmm, thats a damn good point. It very well could have been considered an act of war, or a decleration of war. I think the deciding factor would be did the government ok the attack/crashes. If it was not an action started by the ruling government then it would be terrorism.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
I think not said:
Sublime said:

Linky?

No...but 3 girlfriends in 3 years have called me kinky..from time to time...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Said1 said:
Who think he had ties to terrorism (Saddam) and if so, why?

He was a master tactician of the art, but he,s involved in this court thingy and he ain,t got the time anymore. So he had very strong ties to terrorism. Your question is a good example of the problem with declaring a war on terrorism it,s a tactic not people, anyone who scares the shit out of someone else is a terrorist, Uncle Sam been doing it to me for years but nobody cares.

PS; I know you know all this but I have to make my quota. :)

JoeyB

Electoral Member
Feb 2, 2006
Australia
RE: The flight that got s

Does anyone have any proof a plane actually crashed into the pentagon??? noone has any photographs of any plane wreckage in or areound the building, and from what I am to understand many photographs were taken within the first 30 mins of the 'impact'

the whole 3 planes deal sounds like a real good story for mike moore.

what happened to the plane that went down in the field? noone talks about that either.

jeckgo

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2006
Oman
OK, I will "nit pick" on this one.

The Pentagon is not a military target. It is an administrative centre...........like Congress, the IRS (no Mr. Bin Laden, I am not advising you as to how to obtain universal popularity ) and so on.

Administration = infrastructure, and infrastructure is a legitimate target in war.

Fort Benning is military, the White House is infrastructure...............flammable at that............not that Canadians and their British mates would do anything along those lines?..............it was the French

jeckgo

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2006
Oman
Re: RE: The flight that got s

JoeyB said:
Does anyone have any proof a plane actually crashed into the pentagon??? noone has any photographs of any plane wreckage in or areound the building, and from what I am to understand many photographs were taken within the first 30 mins of the 'impact'

the whole 3 planes deal sounds like a real good story for mike moore.

what happened to the plane that went down in the field? noone talks about that either.

Yeah, let me hold your proof right up here...
Why dont you go read the 9/11 report, and ask the agencies and people who investigated these 'incidents'.

All this discussion is doing is trolling for an argument.

Get a life huh?

A Boeing 737 at 600Mph and you expect to find anything larger than a matchbox?

Ack! phtt!

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Well my opinion was the pent was a military target and a good one to hit. I wouldn't cry over it being destoryed. BUT, there were Civies on the airplane. innocent man woman and children, in which by international law and even the koran is wrong!