Woman cried rape to cover up romp.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What a b**ch. It's things like this that make me turn gay.

She has a "sexual encounter" with a man outside a pub, then went to the cops and lied that she had been gang-raped so that she didn't get into trouble from her parents.

Luckily, it's illegal in Britain for a woman to falsely claim that a man, or group of men, raped her.

Rape lie to cover up romp
By ANDY RUSSELL

A SCHEMING girl falsely claimed she had been gang-raped to cover up a romp with a workmate, a court heard yesterday.

Office temp Victoria Eaves, 19, told cops she had been blindfolded and subjected to a four-hour ordeal by a mob of Asian or Turkish men who seized her off the street.

But in reality she had a seedy “sexual encounter” outside a pub with a colleague.

She made up the rape lie so her mum would not blame her for being out that night, Manchester’s Minshull Street Crown Court heard.

Police spent up to 200 hours investigating the allegation at a cost of thousands of pounds to the taxpayer. They tried to find the “blue car with gold wheels” Eaves claimed the four-strong gang used.

Specially-trained cops drove the brunette around the alleged crime scene and arranged for her to be medically examined.

But after they grew suspicious, further inquiries revealed Eaves spent the night with a workmate known only as Mr Yates.

She had a romp “just short of intercourse” with him outside The Gatehouse pub in Salford.

The teenager, who admitted perverting justice, was given 12 months community rehabilitation and 200 hours community punishment.

Judge Adrian Lyon said she “behaved like a four-year-old child” and was lucky no innocent men were arrested.

thesun.co.uk

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
It's very unfortunate, not least of all because it makes it even harder for true rape survivors. As it is, few of them report being raped and even fewer will see their rapist punished. Women who make false accusations make that even less likely.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Luckily, it's illegal in Britain for a woman to falsely claim that a man, or group of men, raped her.

Yeah that's illegal in most civilized nations, but what concerns me more is the samething bothering Jay:

It's things like this that make me turn gay.

Coming out on a forum, yikes. Not that there's anything wrong with that......

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I think she should have paid the police department back for all the money they spent on trying to find her "criminals".

And if anyone had been arrested, luckily no one was, then they would be able to sue her.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I really wish......

Her name hadn't been printed though.

She was foolish to make a lie out of her encounter...and her punishment seems fitting.......

But not her name....