Breaking News. U.S.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Yes and I vote nascar do the dat flogging, since he was getting his .....never mind, bad me! on flogging teenagers not so long ago...serve him right to have to flog one of his own :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Yes me think me and canuckle are correct. After all nascar is one dude that likes to follow the letter of the law! So what say nascar you into canning one of your own??? yur not allowed to get your rocks off tho...oh! me bad! 8O 8O 8O

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
I've always liked the idea of good old-fashioned pillory-stocks, in cases like these. Let the people pelt him with rotten fruit. Or bricks, if they're so inclined:

[URL=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4912/pillorystocks6tt.jpg[/URL][/img]

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Breaking News. U.S.

Summer said:
Maybe we can put it on pay-per-view and use the proceeds to help out with the deficit....?

Good idea.. :thumbleft:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Hard-Luck Henry said:
I've always liked the idea of good old-fashioned pillory-stocks, in cases like these. Let the people pelt him with rotten fruit. Or bricks, if they're so inclined:

[URL=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4912/pillorystocks6tt.jpg[/URL][/img]

what a hoot. Ya just made my good day better and funny.

love that image. Fits to a T

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
If Bush was up there alongside him.... I am thinking that just the N.A. proceeds would cover the deficit... then the international audience could pretty much wipe out the debt. Who says George couldn't be popular?! :evil:

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Believe it or not, but we conservatives were more appalled by Tom DeLay saying there was no waste in the federal government's budget to cut.

That hit the whole conservative movement in the worst way. It's a principle of ours to limit the pork projects, the bridges that go nowhere, the funding of a museum for different colors of Twine. No waste ?

How large is this guy's ego to declare that?

Apparently he's been in Congress too long.

Perhaps he should go back to his former career. You know about that one? He was a bug killer, the Terminator of Termites.

You'll notice if you read between the lines of the Headlines, that neither the Party or the Conservative Base is not crying to rally behind this guy and he notices this.

Summer

Electoral Member
Nov 13, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio, USA (for now...)

Canucklehead said:
If Bush was up there alongside him.... I am thinking that just the N.A. proceeds would cover the deficit... then the international audience could pretty much wipe out the debt. Who says George couldn't be popular?! :evil:

I like that idea. Make him clean up his own mess, as it were. :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
There is a difference between actual conservatives jimmy and neocons! as in over the top right wing religious zealots...mirror images of their so called enemies. 8O

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Summer said:
Canucklehead said:

I like that idea. Make him clean up his own mess, as it were. :lol:

I do too........and it could be his "legacy". the US comes back from financial brink........as the flogging of their leader continues. All contributions to be paid to:............. :wink:

for international contributers......please tune in via satelite...;-)--or internet Web Cam -live from the scene. All credit cards accepted.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Justice is always served on such a small matter, like nailing a mob hitman on just one small lie on a tax return and not getting him for his real major crimes.

DeLay has done far more damage on the federal budget waste, and even more damage on gerrymandering every voting district in America in collusion with the opposite party so as to protect incumbents for perpetual re-election.

Another conservative principle abandoned: TERM LIMITS.

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario

jimmoyer said:
. . . . You'll notice if you read between the lines of the Headlines, that neither the Party or the Conservative Base is not crying to rally behind this guy and he notices this.
You think maybe there are too many of them who got their thumbs smashed by THE HAMMER! 8O

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
The Hammer lost his way.

He ruined his cache with the conservative movement by holding party power politics above the following principles:

1. Clear out waste and pork in the federal budget.
2. Reduce spending to match the reduction in taxes for the sake of fiscal sanity, despite all the macro economics principles used to defy such sanity.

3. Allow reform of real defined voting districts that are not so gerrymandered to enhance the perpetual re-election of incumbents. This was an issue Arnold Schwarzenegger championed in California but the Democratic party voters being the idiots they are did not go with this very small "d" democratic principle. Our Republican friend DeLay enhanced the incumbent power by gerrymandering the districts throughout the nation. This is wrong and ultimately anti-democratic to the principle of our constitution.

DeLay forgot the Contract with America that Newt Gingrich started.