“Axis of Evil”

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
October 25, 2005

“Axis of Evil”

By: Preston Taran*

President Bush mentioned this axis in January of 2002, in his State of the Union address. It included Iran, Iraq and North Korea. Credit must be given to Bush in that there does exist a real axis of evil in this world. North Korea to be sure, is an undesirable place to live for many reasons that are readily apparent. This being said, it cannot be classified as part of an axis, but just an unpleasant place in which to reside

* Preston Taran is a writer and editor living in New York.

http://www.amin.org/eng/uncat/2005/oct/oct25-1.html

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Don't know why ANY leader would even consider using such silly phraseology . It is rude, inciteful , and provocative. Maybe that is the INTENT. :evil: :x :twisted:

..........and then there is the "EYE of evil.".....and it is centered on the SOB that used this phrase. Go figure!!

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
it is indeed unfortunate that the U.S. did not accept the overthrow of their despotic puppet, the Shah in Iran in 1979, and let the people of that country revel in their new found freedom. Instead, American attitude and intervention caused a hardening of the Komeini regime. Recently there was another wave of 'moderation' sweeping Iran, but that was quelled with the bombastic rhetoric of Bush and now its back to the burka boys and a hard anti-western line. It is hard to fathom that anyone who managed a 'C' in Yale turned out to be such a moron. I couldn't even get into Yale. Must be all that Nazi money from his grandpa, or maybe the Saudi money from his papa.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
Just what I would expect from you mog.... the Jew media, controlling the world... What next, will you be exposing the Protocols of Zion? Blood libel? The Jews who called in sick on 9/11? Go spew your hate somewhere else.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
MMMiky. You again. The fool of the forum.

First if you consider the article above is hate, then complain to the author of the article and stop crying at my door.

Second, if you don't know by now that your TV, newspapers, Press and and even your government is controlled by Zionists, then keep on sleeping. This is the american way - when confronted, deny it.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
Whats the matter, mog... don't like being called out for what you are? Don't go spreading your anti-semitism around here, under the guise of political criticism. Have some guts man - just say what you are itching to say.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I have been saying what I wanted to say for a long time. You are new baby in this forum. Read some of what I said. You never encountered the bastards but I have. Other people ecountered the American bastards in Abu Ghraib prison.

I am not afraid of what i have to say and everyone in this forum knows it. Keep reading and come back Mikey boy.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
I guess not everybody can be as enlightened and respectful of human rights as the other leaders of the countries like Syria, Iran etc.... :roll:

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
First if you consider the article above is hate, then complain to the author of the article and stop crying at my door.

Unless you add your own commentary, I can only surmise that you agree with what the article says.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
You forgot to mention the US in there MMMikey. Speaking of human rights abuses...has Harris been criminally charged with ordering natives murdered yet?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I never defended the leaders of the other countries as they also have human rights issues. However, I have an issue with the zionist entity and the American government for trying to control the world by interfering in their internal affairs and so on. Iran, Syria and whathaveyou are not trying to control the world by invading, killing, maiming, grabing land and so on. A big difference there mikky.

I urge you to read about the movement of zionism. I don't expect you to convert but at least you will have a better idea. Also look carefully about the American system and its very near collapse.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
MMMike said:

Unless you add your own commentary, I can only surmise that you agree with what the article says.

I do agree with it and this why i posted it.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
Re: RE: “Axis of Evil”

moghrabi said:
I never defended the leaders of the other countries as they also have human rights issues. However, I have an issue with the zionist entity and the American government for trying to control the world by interfering in their internal affairs and so on. Iran, Syria and whathaveyou are not trying to control the world by invading, killing, maiming, grabing land and so on. A big difference there mikky.

I urge you to read about the movement of zionism. I don't expect you to convert but at least you will have a better idea. Also look carefully about the American system and its very near collapse.

Israel has given the people of the West Bank and Gaza Strip more than any other government in the region. Arabs within Israel enjoy rights they only dream of in other countries in the region. The peace process has made incredible steps in the past year, settlements dismantled, military presence withdrawn. If terrorists would stop launching rockets at women and children, the peace process might have a chance to take root, benefitting both sides.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
With your words above i now know youknow shit about what's going on there. What you are saying is what you were taught in school and see on TV. Have you been there? Have you mixed with the people? NO, I assume. Then shut the *fuck* up if you don't know your mouth from your asshole. They both stink.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Thank you gopher for the link. Maybe our Mikkey can reverse track and look reality in the face. Or is it hard for him????

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
http://www.phrmg.org/pal_fatalities_list.htm

Summary of Palestinian Fatalities

28 September 2000 - 30 September 2005

Killed by Israeli security forces

Killed by Israeli security forces

Among them:

Assassinations

Bystanders

Children 0-14

Children 15-17

Journalists

Foreigners

Killed by Israeli settlers

Palestinians who died at checkpoints

Total
Possible additional cases

Other death in unclear circumstances (unclear source of fire, possible "work accidents")

Total

Cases not included

Palestinian citizens of Israel

Suicide bombers

Total