Saddam Trial

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_ted_bohn_051027_saddam_murder_trial_.htm

Saddam Murder Trial-- A little "pot calling the kettle black?"

-----

K - I was wondering - aren't they worried that Saddam will get to talk? And that he will tell the world about the USA's crimes in Iraq, and the USA's associations with him, the mass murders they helped him with.
And that they put him in power of course, everyone knows that tidbit but its never been a mass media thing - YET!!!

And then there is this :
THAT ISN'T SADDAM!! The real Saddam Hussein had a longer nose, and didn't have that smirky lip thing as much as this posseur.
This Saddam, the one for public trial, won't spill the beans about America's crimes in Iraq.

We really still don't know what happened in Halabja and the alleged intentional gassing of the Kurds. Why?, because we know only the US version, which all too often turns out to be a deliberate calculated lie.
...we can count many millions of unnecessary deaths to acts, deliberate, directly and indirectly attributable to the US.

K -
The Iraqi people are being robbed of the right to put Saddam on Trial themselves, after the USA has left the country up to them, this should have waited for that.
Same with their oil - it should all be left alone until they are tottally "soveriegn" again. They are allready drawing up contracts for the oil , without even having the Iraqi Royalty structure figured out by Parliament that has yet to be formed.

Its too early,for both these things, unless this was the plan all long, DUH!!!- it serves USA better this way, DUH!!!

Karlin

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
As I look at the charges against Saddam Hussein, I causes me to wonder when someone or some group will bring charges of terrorism, murder, sadism, and perversion of every sort against the good ole USofA.

.........and that is my question too. Under a new vernacular (LIES).....designed, created by the u.s. regime.... they have robbed, pilfered, maimed, murdered , tortured, to be a serious competator to SH and his ilk. the poor Iraqis .....caught in between and still don't have any choice. They ask that the u.s. leave.........and does the u.s. listen?? of course not. the u.s. just comes up with more excuses to stay and pilfer more.

this SH "trial" is a sham. (another u.s. gimmick to keep the sheeple tantalized with drama and sensation.....). This should not be taking place where and how it is. u.s. just has to have its dirty fingers in everything......and breaking international law is part of their sick game. Shag it.......they will go so far as to say there is no such thing as I.L. (IC)........when it suits their devious purpose.