Chips inserted in soldiers' brains

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Universal Soldiers one step closer

BOFFINS working for the US military are experimenting with creating super soldiers by sticking microchips in their brains.
More...

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Chips inserted in soldiers' brains

jimmoyer said:
The soldiers will get a military chip in their brains.

You and me?

We'll get a chip too.

Maybe it will act like an electric dog collar.

Ouch !

Ya figure?? ( us all getting a chip too) Good bye all those freedoms ......we have learned to take for granted. :( Instead of chipping the soldiers (dehumanizing them)........why not manufacture ROBOTS to do the dirty work?? Robots can be trained to kill, torture, and would do so on command , without the slightest hesitation due to concience.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Blah! ocean...hehehehhehe...perhaps we will get chocolate chips 8O like jimmy from the five and dime...perhaps thats why he laughs at his own jokes 8O 8O faulty or low grade chips :wink: LOL! LOL! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Chip failure.

Great !

Trying to get the warranty to cover it, will be like fighting an HMO here in the States.

Ocean Breeze, we already got the closest thing to a chip.
It's the cell phone we carry everywhere. It's the blackberry. It's the thing we can put on our each or in our tooth.

And Peapod, waaaazzzuppy ?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Chips inserted in sol

I ain't gettin' no chip. Not ever having a cellphone again either. Had one...people kept phoning me. Tried a Blackberry out. Typing with your thumbs is stupid and inefficient.

I guess I'll keep on paying cash and avoiding being chipped. Also, just like Mojo Nixon, I ain't gonna piss in no cup.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Chips inserted in soldiers' brains

jimmoyer said:
Man, Rev, that chip is coming to a Theatre near you.

You'll at least be looking at your neighbors a lot more differently than you have.

and you know this from experience??? right?? Going with the probability that ya have been chipped..........that could explain a lot of your posts. :wink: :wink:

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
. . . the US military are experimenting with creating super soldiers by sticking microchips in their brains. . .
This is the All Volunteer Army (Pat. Pending) we are discussing?

Methinks I smell Buffalo Chips :wink:

Buffalo Chips! They’re shot from buffalo!

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

I knew someone who said they had an alien "implant chip" in their head.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Chips inserted in sol

no1important said:
I knew someone who said they had an alien "implant chip" in their head.

which psychiatric unit did he/she go to??

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

which psychiatric unit did he/she go to??

Actually it was 1987 I believe at Foothills Hospital in Calgary. I was out smoking after I had my knee done and he told of quite an adventure. Like how he used to play with "grey aliens" when he was little, how he travelled the stars etc. Actually he sounded so believable, I still have a hard time believing it is not true. But hell, maybe ET did screw his mind up? You never know. I may have to check with Gonda on thiis one.

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
I ain't gettin' no chip. Not ever having a cellphone again either. Had one...people kept phoning me. Tried a Blackberry out. Typing with your thumbs is stupid and inefficient.

Iguess I still live in the stone age, I've never owned a cell phone. :roll: