Today in Iraq

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
"Bring 'em on" George W. says.

Today in Iraq

"There are some who, uh, feel like that, you know, the conditions are such that they can attack us there. My answer is: Bring 'em on. We got the force necessary to deal with the security situation. “ - George W. Bush, July 2, 2003.
Friday, October 21, 2005
DAILY WAR NEWS FOR FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2005

Bring ‘em on: Iraq new black hole of terror, from Gulf Daily News

Bring ‘em on: Yet another al -Zarqawi "top aide" captured in Iraq. The statement said Dulaimi was "highly regarded" by top al Qaeda leaders in Iraq including the group's chief, Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. "(Dulaimi) was chiefly responsible for planning and executing all terrorist attacks on Iraqi and Coalition forces in the Ramadi and Falluja areas," the statement said.

Bring ‘em on: A suicide car bomb killed police officer in Khalis

Bring ‘em on: Defense lawyer in Saddam trial abducted

Bring 'em on: UPDATE: Lawyer who was kidnapped found dead.

Bring 'em on: Updated story on the child killed at Tigris Primary School

Bring 'em on: Canadian report on the fighters from their country who are part of Iraqi's
insurgency.

Bring ‘em on: Israeli, Irishmen among foreign fighters in Iraq

Bring ‘em on: Journalist shot dead in Baghdad by unknown assailants.

Bring ‘em on: Marine killed in Karabilah by suicide car bomb.

Bring ‘em on: GI’s and Syrians in Tense Clashes on Iraqi Border

Bring ‘em on: Gunman fire on Sunni worshippers as they were leaving the al- Hamid mosque in
Baghdad, killing three elderly men.

Bring ‘em on: A suicide car bomb killed four civilians and injured 14 outside governor’s office in Baquba.

Bring ‘em on: Gunmen dressed as Iraqi policemen kidnapped the head of a concrete company in al Mansur district of Baghdad.

Bring ‘em on: Soldier killed and four were wounded when their vehicle caught fire near Tikrit.

Bring ‘em on: A suicide car bomb killed four and wounded 13 in downtown Diyala.

Bring ‘em on: Two people killed in drive by shooting outside a food shop in Baghdad

Bring ‘em on: Governor of Salahaddin province survived an assassination attempt. Clashes
broke out in several districts of Ramadi, with one civilian killed.

Bring ‘em on: US national among 376 foreigners captured in Iraq. 78 came from Egypt, 66 from Syria, 41 from Sudan, 32 from Saudi Arabia, 17 from Jordan, 13 from Iran, 2 from Britain, one from Denmark, France, Israel, and Ireland.

Bring ‘em on: Four civilians killed and 18 seriously wounded when mortar rounds landed on the city of Samarra

Bring 'em on: Six Iraqis murdered in Babel governorate south of Baghdad

Bring 'em on: Three Marines killed by IED near Nasser Wa Salaam

Bring 'em on: US soldier dies from wounds received on October 20, 2005

Bring 'em on: British soldier killed in Iraq

Bring 'em on: Gunmen kill three Iraqi soldiers

Bring 'em on: Deputy Chairman of Arab-Kurd Friendship Society killed in Diyali

THE TRAGEDY OF IRAQ: Deliberate destruction of Iraqi civilian infrastructure by US bombing in the First Gulf War, along with US-backed economic sanctions, caused hundreds of thousands to die from treatable diseases and malnutrition. Most vulnerable as always were children, women, and the old. The recent conflict has wrought near-apocalyptic results upon the infrastructure.... “We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.” —Senior adviser to President Bush, 2002.

http://dailywarnews.blogspot.com/

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
lil chimp talks big, only he is not the one over there risking his life..nah..he just sends childern over so he can fill his coffers. What a PUKE!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
All Grandiose "empires" implode/explode eventually. And the bring em on ......Iraq fiasco might be the first symptom of this empire wanna be dissolution.

Empires don't care about life and human beings........all they care about is POWER. Such is their greed. and such is their eventual failing.

Meanwhile the poor Iraqi population is torn apart, devestated , keep burying their dead and coping with their maimed. No one gives a damn about them. All they care about is what they are "giving " them ........in theory . The REALITY Is a horror story of this decade.

No one cares that the Iraqis Grieve too. No one cares as to how their lives have been destructively disrupted. Particularly those "amerikans" who are so deluded as to their power , they have broken contact with reality ........and now live in a fantasy world.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
peapod said:
lil chimp talks big, only he is not the one over there risking his life..nah..he just sends childern over so he can fill his coffers. What a PUKE!

He and his GOONS are WORSE than just a PUKE. They are the bottom of the bottom feeders. :evil:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I kinda like halibut and other bottom feeders ocean, so ehm...lets make him a wolf eel... 8O 8O 8O you know, hiding, lurking, watching...waiting to ambush some helpless prey...true the wolf eel is just feedin his self...not lining his pockets with greenbacks :wink:

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
peapod said:

That sounds like a cue for a song ... altogether, now:

The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range :evil:

You have a natural tendency
To squeeze off a shot
You're good fun at parties
You wear the right masks
You're old but you still
Like a laugh in the locker room
You can't abide change
And you're home on the range
You opened the suitcase
Behind the old workings
To show off the magnum
You deafened the canyon
A comfort, a friend
Only upstaged in the end
By the Uzi machine gun
Does the recoil remind you
Remind you of sex?
Old man what the hell you gonna kill next?
Old timer, who you gonna kill next?

I looked over Jordan and what did I see?
Saw a U.S. Marine in a pile of debris
I swam in your pools
And lay under your palm trees
I looked in the eyes of the Indian
Who lay on the Federal Building steps
And through the range finder over the hill
I saw the front line boys popping their pills
Sick of the mess they find on their desert stage
And the bravery of being out of range
Yeah the question is vexed
Old man what the hell you gonna kill next?
Old timer who you gonna kill next?

"Hey bartender, over here
Two more shots
And two more beers
Sir, turn up the TV sound
The war has started on the ground"
Just love those laser guided bombs
They're really great for righting wrongs
You hit the target, win the game
From bars 3,000 miles away
3,000 miles away
We play the game
With the bravery of being out of range
We zap and maim
We strafe the train
We gain terrain
We play the game

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Very appropriate peapod, ocean breeze, Henry.

Here a bit of the rest of it................btw, I fixed the link.

THE TRAGEDY OF IRAQ
: Arab League Chief Condemns Insurgent Violence. The head of the Arab League on Thursday strongly condemned insurgent violence in Iraq, trying to overcome suspicion of the pan-Arab body from the country’s Shiite and Kurdish leaders on his first visit since the fall of Saddam Hussein. Secretary-General Amr Moussa is trying to organize a reconciliation conference among Iraq’s sharply divided Shiites, Kurds and Sunni Arabs, the first major intervention by the Arab League in the country’s relentless bloodshed. But he has faced reluctance from the Shiite and Kurdish leaders who lead the government, who have complained that the league has taken too long to seek a role, resent the league’s past support for Saddam, and are suspicious the mainly Sunni body is biased toward Iraq’s Sunni Arab minority.

THE TRAGEDY OF IRAQ:
Pre-War Assessment of the Effects of War on the Children of Iraq: OUR COMMON RESPONSIBILITY - The report examines the physical and mental well being of the 12 million Iraqi children based on data collected in Iraq between 20 and 26 January 2003. Perhaps the most startling findings are based on field data collected by two of the world's foremost child psychologists, who are leading experts on the psychological impact of war on children. They found that Iraqi children are suffering significant psychological harm due to the threat of war that is hanging over their head.

THE NEIGHBORS ARE WORRIED:
Arab League chief Amr Moussa, who has said Iraq is on the verge of civil war, held talks with Iraqi leaders on Thursday on a tough mission to promote national reconciliation in a country ravaged by violence. On his first postwar visit to Iraq, the former Egyptian diplomat met Prime Minister Ibrahim Jaafari and was also expected to hold talks with President Jalal Talabani and leading Shi'ite cleric Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

OR THEY MIGHT BE JUDGEMENTAL
: Iran thinks Saddam might be guilty. The preliminary charges against Hussein at the time of his July 2004 arraignment related to purported crimes against humanity committed during his Ba'ath Party's 35-year rule of Iraq. These charges reportedly relate to the 1990 invasion of Kuwait, the 1988 chemical attacks on Iraqi Kurds in Halabja, the 1974 intentional killing of Iraqi religious figures, the 1983 killing of Barzani clan members, the 1987-88 Anfal campaign against the Kurds, and the suppression of the Kurdish and Shi'ite uprisings in 1991. (And some of them think that western governments help Saddam out.) He claimed that although the initial chemical attacks on Iranians were ineffective, later ones had a bigger impact because of scientific and technical assistance from the West.

WAR PIMP ALERT: Rice won't rule out armed action against Syria, Iran

WAR PIMP ALERT
: Rice Declines to Give Senators Timeline for Iraq Withdrawal. (Not surprising in that they intend to never leave.) As Rice testified, former U.S. diplomat Mary Ann Wright stood up and shouted from the audience, "Stop the killing in Iraq. You and Congress have to be responsible." Wright, a senior envoy in the U.S. embassies in Afghanistan and Mongolia, resigned in protest in 2003.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
peapod said:
Well I kinda like halibut and other bottom feeders ocean, so ehm...lets make him a wolf eel... 8O 8O 8O you know, hiding, lurking, watching...waiting to ambush some helpless prey...true the wolf eel is just feedin his self...not lining his pockets with greenbacks :wink:

Ya know.... I is starting to like the word PIMP ..... :wink:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I have a very simple question. Who is Abu-Musaab El-Zarqawi? Is he a person put in our minds so we come to believe that OBL infiltrated Iraq and running a holy war against America?

I've seen many pictures of him on the net and TV, but if they put Reverend Blair picture and told me that this guy in the picture is Zarqawi, I would believe he is.

Zarqawi has no name, place, nationality, religion, or even followers. He is a boogyman created in our minds by the US to give them excuse for killing and bombing and for creating the worst civil war yet to come.

I hope I am wrong, but I don't think so.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Today in Iraq

moghrabi said:
I have a very simple question. Who is Abu-Musaab El-Zarqawi? Is he a person put in our minds so we come to believe that OBL infiltrated Iraq and running a holy war against America?

I've seen many pictures of him on the net and TV, but if they put Reverend Blair picture and told me that this guy in the picture is Zarqawi, I would believe he is.

Zarqawi has no name, place, nationality, religion, or even followers. He is a boogyman created in our minds by the US to give them excuse for killing and bombing and for creating the worst civil war yet to come.

I hope I am wrong, but I don't think so.

first.......nice to see ya back mog.

Second......truly, don't have a clue. For all we know he could be part of the US fantasy creation. As we all know now. ....the US NEEDS an enemy.(even if it has to be fabricated by the USC)......any enemy in order to fullfill its grandiose schemes and ambitions via the war machine. The USRegime cannot function without an enemy of some kind.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Hi all,

Peapod. For the umpteenth time it is MOGH and not a MORG. Second, nice to see you again. Third mine is hanging fine LOL. And last, I have been away on business and i think I missed a lot. I see a board of directors and so on.

I will try to hang around as much as I can.

Ocean Breeze. Thanks for the welcome. I missed being around. Can you please send me a pm telling me more about the board and who is who now. Am I still nobody around here?? LOL.

Thank you again

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
How many times do I have say this around here! I don't like butter, unless it melted in a bowl..with lots of visitors like prawns and crab bits..just the claws ...the bestest bits :p okay back to real life :?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
you wana spank me with your stick? fine. But I still love you.

oh wait a minute, I am supposed to say all of these things to Bulldog. Where is she? Sorry peapod, wrong person.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
okay that was a gracious exit. But I gots my eye on you now...and its a bulleye, not a bulldog. Off you go now...you gots some windmills to tillt at.