WEATHER SCIENTISTS DIE TRAGICALLY

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
This afternoon, October 5, 2005, southwest of Olympia, Washington, earthquake/seismologist DANIEL J. JOHNSON, Puget Sound geophysics professor, expert volcano researcher, and TONY QAMAR, professor of earth and space sciences at University of Washington, were killed in a "freakish" (my discription) auto accident caused by the COMPLETE unloading of logs from a moving logging truck on the WINDING U.S. 101 north of Hoquiam, Washington,(Olympic Penninsula) as they were on their way to retrieve equipment that had been placed in the area close to the Pacific Ocean (Olympic Peninsulia), equipment which had been monitoring the "slow-slip" quakes recently occurring off the Pacific coast.

The above info can be located at KOMO 4 news online, local tv station.

OUR research at the gov's USGA live (updated every 30 minutes) seismograph info site shows that NO LIVE SEATTLE AREA (includes the Oregan area) EARTHQUAKE activity had been recorded since 9/29 UNTIL tonight on USGA live world recording began picking up data AFTER the car accident. HOW ODD!!!

Do you suppose Dan Johnson and Tony Qamar were bringing back info regarding how they had stopped the telegeodynamics control of earthquakes, weather, etc., as PROOF of government involvement caused "disasters?" That they were trying to expose and prove the covertness and lies this government contines to tell the American people?

I think EVERYONE needs to wake-up----the next "mother nature" disaster is on it's way UNLESS we work together and stop this manipulation through Tesla equipment experimentation.

I just do not think that these 2 scientists deaths were COINCIDENTAL regarding the info and equipment they were retreiving and the locals known knowledge that there are definite "odd happenings" in that particular area of the highway.

PLEASE POST AND LET THE GOV KNOW THAT WE ARE VERY AWARE OF THEIR EVIL DOINGS, and that we will continue to expose and fight them in every way possible

Kind of goes with all the biogists that seem to be dieing too.Got to make sure the masses never find out whats really going on :evil:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ahh there not interested in me Mmmike I don't make enough money :lol: :lol: What are they going to do to me Tax me more :p