Americans disguised in Arab Dress captured in the act

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Americans disguised in Arab Dress captured in the act of setting off a car bomb
Who needs terrorists or insurgents if we can do that job much better!!!!! More...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Americans disguised i

I'm getting a privacy policy message.

non the less that should be shocking. but somehow it isn't.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Of course the big question is,

How long has this been going on? How many of the hundreds of car bombs have been set off by the "allies?

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Weirder still.....I attempted to find the story my self and came up with this

British caught red handed
I posted that last month, I'm starting to see a trend here with who' s really behind the insurgent attacks, I'll have to look for it, but I read a story about an Iraqi cab driver being stopped at a check point and had to leave his cab with the military while they searched it, when he got it back he said he didn't trust them so he pulled over and went thru his car and explosives were planted in his spare tire.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Obviously Great Britain and the USA are terroist states. Both are in possession of weapons of mass destruction too. I think we need to depose their current governments and put their leaders in prison.

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Obviously Great Britain and the USA are terroist states. Both are in possession of weapons of mass destruction too. I think we need to depose their current governments and put their leaders in prison.

:cheers:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
jjw1965 said:

and it can't happen soon enough. Their path of destruction must be curtailed/stopped.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

On the broad stories, generally pretty good. This would fall into that category.

They suck on analysis, but things like this they generally do better than the Norht American press.

Shiva

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2005
Toronto
What is the benefit of the Brits and Americans sabotaging themselves?

For instance, I assume that those who take these articles at face value would believe that the U.S. and Britain invaded Iraq for oil. However, due to miltant influences, they've had great disruption to oil production. Would they not be served better by a gov't that owes them its existence, a gov't that would be largely Shi'a and happy to be rid of Saddam? Such a gov't would sell its oil to the Americans anyway, and probably at a good rate since their overall lives would be vastly improved. So how would this type of staged violence suit the agenda of the Americans and the Brits? It seems counter-productive and not very beneficial to them.

________
Oh, and Peppy, Shah Rukh can only hope to live in the shadow of Amitabh! :tongue: :D