Cervical Cancer vaccine - "for all women before age 11&

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Well it is a stunning admission that cancers come from viruses and bacteria, something the medical industry has ignored for so long. Alternative medical practise was allways pooped on for that focus, but they were right.

Ulcers were found to be bacterial too. Gee, is that why all those pills didn't work so well?

Biological basis for cancer, revolutionary! All disease is an infection of some sort. The medica lindustry has Ignored that and treated just the symptoms. This "mistake" has been rewarded the medical industry with huge profits. So much suffering could have been avoided.... [it was not a "mistake"].

Anyhow, now Merck, the most untrstowrthy of corporations, want to get back some of their losses from Vioxx lies and lawsuits.

This vaccine is poised to do just that! All women before age 11 will get this shot, a vaccine, with the promise that they will be protected against cervical cancers. But not protected from the vaccine.

here is a testimony from an army guy, who gets a lot of vaccine shots:
""In the military I was stuck full of vaccines. I don't want to ask on the Icke forum because all I will get is a bunch of shit. I have noticed that in the last fiscal year I have been sick more times than at any other time in my life. I have touched base with several other friends of mine who served in my unit and are now out and there seems to be a correlation with getting out and within a year or two getting sick on a regular basis.
I think it has something to do with vaccines.
I can't exactly go ask the VA doctors or any other medical "professional" for advice, and I don't realy know where to start looking. I keep hitting a brick wall with vaccines.
It seems like my body is going all to hell and right along with it I seem to get waves of massive depression. At other times I seem to be devoid of feeling, cripplingly anxious, violently agitated, or just melancholy. I never had any of these symptoms until I got out?"

--------

These vaccines contain mercury and other nasty things.
On top of that, the actual HPV viri is being introduced into the body, and the effects are wide ranging, and uncontrolable, often harmfull - we must wonder if that part is being left out of all safety reviews on this vaccine, with the VIoxx history so clear and fresh in our minds [Merck hid the dangers from public knowledge for a few YEARS!!!]

So I say we should resist this vaccine, and all of them, because there is other ways to deal with illness. Cancers can be beaten better than the "5 yrs survival" that the drugs promise.

Cancers can be avoided altogether too with a immune system working well.... after all , we just found out that cancer is an infection, and infections are best dealt with by our immune system, designed to do just that. Just don't let the interfere with your immune system with their drugs, for one,mand with toxins and chemtrails, and with bad food.... just keep care and avoid the trappings of the modern diet.

Ok, I dunno a thing about cancer. But what they offer us is not good enough, and they certainly cannot be trusted.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Well, if cancer is caused by an infection, as you say all diseases are, looks like we just need to
develop some powerful new antibiotics.

I have had ulcers, and I know what you mean about taking the wrong medicine (Tagamet, Zantac, etc.) for ages with no results. The drs. actually got a little peeved at me for not responding well.
DUH! I myself discovered the cure for ulcers long before that dr. in Australia. God, I suffered with ulcers for 15 years, and one time I had been taking penicillin for a tooth problem and I began to notice how it helped my ulcers. I tried it again - and it worked for a time. Eventually, after my stomach was scarred and permanently damaged, I was cured with penicillin. Oh, the irony....

I also have arthritis and had life-threatening reactions to Vioxx - my windpipe suddenly closed shut, over and over. I could cough and un-strangle myself - but it was very scary. Every medicine in that class (N-saids) gave me the same effect. Now I am dealing with Boniva. I can't swallow if I take it more than 3 times.

Isn't medicine wonderful? :? Not to mention that my bio-mother died of cervical cancer. I share your frustration and disgust.

Uncle Percy

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
What gets me on this issue is that the vaccine is targeting the one cancer associated with early sexual involvement. We already have a society that has betrayed its most basic trust and responsibility to children. Commercial and sexual exploitation of minors is evident everywhere. I should hope this is not an advance ushered in to further the intents of that exploitation.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
What gets me on this issue is that the vaccine is targeting the one cancer associated with early sexual involvement. We already have a society that has betrayed its most basic trust and responsibility to children. Commercial and sexual exploitation of minors is evident everywhere. I should hope this is not an advance ushered in to further the intents of that exploitation.

A friend of mine got HPV from her first sexual contact: her husband. A vaccine has nothing to do with sexual morality.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com

Good points. Sexuality is preached at them at a very young age, and it abounds in their world in ways we never had back in "our" day.

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
So if bacteria doesn't present it self in the area ,there wont be cancer ?
avoid sex ? teach proper sex ,at an age appropriate level ,(before 11 years old --who side are they on )

Pharmaceutics and money -- in Canada

BCG means Bacillus Calmette Guerin and represents a special strain of tubercle bacilli which was grown over many years so that it lost its virulence. It is used as a vaccine to protect against tuberculosis

December 30, 1921
  • Dr. Banting presents a paper entitled 'The Beneficial Influences of Certain Pancreatic Extracts on Pancreatic Diabetes', summarizing his work to this point at a session of the American Physiological Society at Yale University. Among the attendees are Allen and Joslin. Little praise or congratulation is received.
January 23, 1922
  • One of Dr. Collip's insulin extracts first tested on a human being, a 14-year-old boy named Leonard Thompson, in Toronto; treatment considered a success by the end of the following February.
May 30, 1922
  • Eli Lilly and Company and the University of Toronto enter a deal for the mass production of insulin in North America

Some one always has to make money first --

They take simple herbs remedies found in nature, always been there ,duplicate them in labs and charge us 10 fold

Sorry Im rambling ,I just find prevention and (vaccine is prevention in some intances) but if bacteria is the initial cause avoid bacterias through teaching yes no