Breaking! Plame Indictments Imminent

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
The D.C. Rumor mill is thrumming with whispers that 22 indictments are about to be handed down on the outed-CIA agent Valerie Plame case. The last time the wires buzzed this loud — that Tom DeLay would be indicted and would step down from his leadership post in the House — the scuttlebutters got it right.
Can it be a coincidence that the White House appears to be distancing President Bush from embattled aide Karl Rove? “He’s been missing in action at more than one major presidential event,” a member of the White House press corps tells us.

If the word on the street is right a second time, we have a bit of advice for Rove: Go with vertical stripes, they’re way more slimming.

Link
Well isn't this interesting indictments being handed down at the same time a spy is caught in the White House .I wonder wihch story will be headline news :roll:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Wow.......something is "Happening"......!!(something BIG??( Let's hope the media does it justice with proper coverage..

will be following this one......(sez the perpetual news junkie.. :wink:

thanks for the breaking....MM2.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Breaking! Plame Indic

I hope they can take take it higher up the food chain than Rove. While it is clearly a Rove-style dirty trick, Bush and Cheney were likely aaware of the leak from the start. Even if they didn't know initially, they have almost certainly been aware of who leaked what for quite some time.

We're heading into, "What did the president know and when did he know it?" territory here.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
I hope they hang the prick out to dry .We can hope Ocean :wink:

you betcha........(and I AM )

and rev......right on about taking it all the way up to the top.

.........could be cataclysmic.........but heck..... in for a penny, in for a pound. Big boys play hard ball, gamble.....and sometimes...... lose BIG.

We're heading into, "What did the president know and when did he know it?" territory here

yep.........and this is where it gets tricky. .....as the prez is not big on the truth...

(an aside.......but today , I was having a discussion about the bush factor with someone.......and he remarked that he is more "afraid" or concerned having an on again, off again drunk in the white house near THE BUTTON than any terrorist.......same Whitehouse can dream up.------hmm. Now that aint exactly a comfy cozy .thought, is it??? )

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Turdblossom what kind of fecked up mind comes up with a name like that .This is the so called leader of the free world no wonder why were in such bad shape :roll:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
This guy is a Washington insider 8O

October 5, 2005 -- LATE EDITION According to reliable sources, Patrick Fitzgerald, the Special Prosecutor in the the two year- Justice Department investigation of the leak of the name and covert identities of Valerie Plame Wilson and her non-official cover Brewster Jennings and Associates CIA covert counter-weapons of mass destruction team, will soon announce criminal indictments. Although specifics of the charges are unclear, as of 11:30 PM (EDT) it is reported by informed and connected sources that indictments may soon be returned against White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove, Vice President Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, and former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer. Vice President Cheney may be named as an unindicted co-conspirator. President George W. Bush may also be implicated but it remains unclear in what capacity. At issue are possible criminal conspiracies, obstruction of justice, making false statements to Federal law enforcement agents, and perjury before a Federal Grand Jury. Because the entire investigation has been wrapped in secrecy with virtually no leaks, this report, at this time, remains speculative. However, the DC rumor mill is awash with reports that the indictments are imminent. Story unfolding . . .
Here

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Feeling some hope........and even some "excitement"...

thanks a bunch for the heads up.... :thumbleft:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Well, if the Madsen report Momsie put up is right, it's headed up the food chain in a hurry. It took them forever to indict Nixon. If this breaks big the guys at The Nation are going to be doing the dance of joy. They were the ones who origianlly started digging around and they broke the story first.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

The Nation is the oldest print mag in the US, Momsie. They've been doing investigative journalism since slavery was around...in fact the magazine was started as part of the abolitionist movement.

I think it was David Korn who broke it originally, but it might have been somebody else there.

You should check it out, I think you'd like it. The Nation

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Breaking! Plame Indic

no1important said:
Thanks guys, I have added both to my favourites. So much to read such little time.

thanks from YT as well. Good stuff. Not seen before.

ta. :)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: