Cheney told to 'go fuck yourself' in Gulfport, Mississippi

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Vice President Dick Cheney, in Gulfport, Mississippi on a tour of the Katrina hurricane zone, was told to "go fuck yourself" twice on live television, RAW STORY has learned.

During a discussion on hurricane relief efforts, an off camera protester shouts, "Go fuck yourself, Mr. Cheney. Go fuck yourself."

The camera remains on Cheney while we hear scuffling in the background. Cheney continues speaking.

Advertisement

CNN's reporter asks Cheney, "Are you getting a lot of that Mr. Vice President?"

Cheney replies, "First time I've heard it., Must be a friend of John..., er, ah - never mind."

Laughter ensues from the VP and reporters. Directly aftward, Cheney continues an ongoing monologue on what to do about hurricane debris: "But it's a question about what you do with the debris in terms of your toxic waste problem you've got to worry about in terms of where you're going to put it..."

The exchange was carried live on CNN and MSNBC. The video is now available here.

Here :lol: 8)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: Cheney told to 'go fuck yourself' in Gulfport, Mississip

Hope they were serious......very serious. His presence in the region only adds to the toxicity caused by the flood /stale waters. :evil:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

The camera remains on Cheney while we hear scuffling in the background. Cheney continues speaking.
Laughter ensues from the VP and reporters.

That points out the problem right there. These arrogant bastards try to silence all dissent, then laugh about it.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC

Jack booted nazi thugs running the US goverment have I mentioned that before :p The more you see the harder it is to ignore hey Rev 8O

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
Re: Cheney told to 'go *censored* yourself' in Gulfport, Mis

mrmom2 said:
. . . CNN's reporter asks Cheney, "Are you getting a lot of that Mr. Vice President?"

Cheney replies, "First time I've heard it. . . ."

It looked like Wolf Blitzer was going to let the VP’s response stand, but Jack Cafferty pointed out that Cheney was familiar with the word, having had cause to resort to it himself on the Senate floor.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_jackson__050909_physician_who_told_o.htm

a dr. and a "hero"....

excerpt:

When he, like thousands of others, lost his home due to Hurricane Katrina last week, it was the single most traumatic week of his life. That led to his Sept. 8 confrontation with the man who best represents the worst of the most callous, heartless, shittiest administration in U.S. history.

hmm...........he forgot unethical, lying, criminal, thieving , slanderous, ..........

hot damn..........isn't "america great"???? ( sarcasm.....

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian
RE: Cheney told to 'go *censored* yourself' in Gulfport, Mis

My favorite was Lynn Lofton of Mississippi who when interviewed by Cheney and Crew remarked, "Your wasting time down here tying up the relief effort and you did not even bring bottled water!" So much for VIP visits.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Cheney told to 'go *c

Well Cheney is only their for political reasons, not because he "cares". If he cared he would of been down there, trying to help and show leadership asap not pissing around house hunting. Cheney along with "W" should both resign immediatly. They are a disgrace and embarrassment and the people are starting to see this.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

They are a disgrace and embarrassment and the people are starting to see this.

sure HOPE the people are finally starting to see this. About time. ........better late then never. (so they say :wink:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Cheney told to 'go *c

It is really sad what is happenning and because of lack of leadership from "W" Cheney and Louisiana Governer and Mayor of N.O. people are suffering more than what was necessary, and now they are screwing them around with the debit cards. Man I wish Clinton could of run again and again.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Cheney told to 'go *c

no1important said:
It is really sad what is happenning and because of lack of leadership from "W" Cheney and Louisiana Governer and Mayor of N.O. people are suffering more than what was necessary, and now they are screwing them around with the debit cards. Man I wish Clinton could of run again and again.

absolutely. Just watched a bio on A&E. ( of the terror group Al Queada (sp) . How does it relate?? It relates in the statement Peter Burgen made. The US was warned over and over again about a terror attack like 9-11 and DID NOT LISTEN. The varying gov'ts were warned of this hurricane and the potential devestation and did NOT LISTEN. It is like they -americans -have forgotten how to listen......as in really HEAR what is being SAID. Maybe they have gotten so used to TELLING, DEMANDING, and THREATENING.......that their "listening" skills have totally eroded or atrophied due to lack of use.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

It looked like Wolf Blitzer was going to let the VP’s response stand, but Jack Cafferty pointed out that Cheney was familiar with the word, having had cause to resort to it himself on the Senate floor.

I have been watching Cafferty, with great glee I might add, for several weeks now - what a refreshing break from Blitzers MONOTONE voice! A crusty old bugger! (ooops - he's about MY age!)

But he doesnt hesitate to "toss it out" - reminds me of Andy Rooney, when he was still alive (or PRETENDED to be...)!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Cheney told to 'go *c

no1important said:
I agree. btw- I watched that on A&E as well.

Well done, wasn't it??? Seems they put a lot of research time into it and showed the evolution of the group , the forces that factored in , and the changes, (reshaping) of their goals, methods as time went on. ( a lot of serious brain power there .....and good old fashioned Bin Ladin Money too. His connections assisted .

I had to chuckle at one point when they stated how careful the group was before accepting anyone to the inner circle or the group itself. IF only the US gov't was as careful in THEIR screening....... :wink:

btw: as each US made mess unfolds...... where the heck is OBL?? Don't hear much of him lately , do we??? Two wars later, countless dead, two nations virtually destabilized , an inefficient coping with a hurricane (natural disaster) Mega bucks spent ....left right and centre. ( the money printing machine is in overdrive;-) and "they" have no clue where OBL is . (or maybe they do, and want him alive and posing a continuous threat , so they can keep the threat factor alive so the can pervert the democracy at home . It boggles the mind...