Hurricane victims - depopulation?

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
That largely black population struggling to survive hurricane Katrina are under attack.

Officials are spreading fears about "the druggies looting violence" that emergency people will encounter, scaring them away from where they are most needed. Indivivuals on the ground say "no, people here are trying to help each other, it is not violent".

Katrina was just a good excuse. Maybe it was directed towards New Orleans, or maybe they just knew one would land there sooner or later. in any case, the poor people of that area are being "de-populated" under the guise of "rescue efforts that are being hampered by the victims themselves".

There has not been one case of an emergency worker being attacked or anything like that. Still, the busses drive right by the victims, the food and water drops are not happening despite many helicopters, etc that are just waiting around, could be doing the needed work but are not.

Also, it is clearly remiss to not have shored up the levees around N.O.
They knew it was only good for Cat.3 storms,and that CAt5 storms are coming....Read 2nd link to see that the wetlands projects worsened the conditions -4th paragraph
4th link - FEMA budget slashed, Bush on holidays...

links:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105A.shtml

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105Z.shtml

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105J.shtml

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105I.shtml

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Hurricane victims - d

Poor black people don't vote for Bush as a rule, Karlin. He is not the President of the United States so much as the President of Rich White People.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I think the removal from office still depends on the Plame case and the invasion of Iraq, since the law was broken in those cases. Such attempts will garner more support as Bush's incompetence in other areas becomes more and more obvious though.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

They seem more concerned with law and order than helping the victims. Did you see the Governoer on the tv saying "These guys are trained to shoot to kill" . :roll:

The whole thing is fecked up. Bush looked like a fool on his tour. If it would of been a more "white" city he would of been there a lot sooner.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

He was pretty quick to get a whack of money to Florida a while back. His brother is governor there and it's a swing state where he needs to keep the wealthy white people happy. Funny how that works.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Hurricane victims - d

no1important said:
They seem more concerned with law and order than helping the victims. Did you see the Governoer on the tv saying "These guys are trained to shoot to kill" . :roll:

The whole thing is fecked up. Bush looked like a fool on his tour. If it would of been a more "white" city he would of been there a lot sooner.

this whole situation is seriously f***ed up. Totally disorganized. .....and they knew this was coming ahead of time. Notice how those same "officials"....aka inhumane jerks.......say that "they " (the victims) were warned and chose not to leave.. implication being it is their fault. Nothing like blaming the victim for one's own prejudices and incompetance. Many of them COULD NOT LEAVE........and it was NOT a f***king choice for them.

The media is right in sinc with these incompetants......focussing on the looting / chaos /disorder as opposed to getting the assistance in fast like, efficient like.....and the victims themselves.

think it might be a great reality check for bush and all his goons......all the way down to the local Mississippi officials to spend 48 hrs in the shelter that turned into a disaster due to no power, water, bathroom facilities....(or limited of each)-----and get a taste of what it is really like for these people.

One can bet his last nickle that if a natural tragedy hit one of the predominantly rich "white" cities........the response would have been totally different.

the inhumanity of the current administration is there for all to see.......in blatant neon signs . Will the US population get it now??? Or is the US population like minded now?? Is it possible that the US population endorses this leadership and inhumanity, (cruelty----,wars , suffering , ill preparedness in poor areas ) for its own malignant reasons??? Toss in the religious freaks and one has a totally dysfunctional society.

the other sad question that arises: Was "America" always like this , but only now is arrogant enough to show its true colors for all to see.??? What unleashed this pathology??

this is a very tragic situation.......and the K.Hurricane is but one part of it . :cry:

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
It definitly looks like they're trying to just flush these people away! :evil: No aid and people dying- chalk up another one for our government! :evil:

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
jjw1965 said:
It definitly looks like they're trying to just flush these people away! :evil: No aid and people dying- chalk up another one for our government! :evil:

29. Someone was shooting at the military which caused them to back off and other relief efforts, too.....do you really think that these devastated people would shoot at those who were attempting to help? Or were those bullets conveniently fired by inside ops in order to keep help away so that more people would die?

K - I thought that I would get flak about my proposition that the New Orleans rescue has turned into a depopulation effort on behalf of the Elitist-Only American Govt.

Going a step further,like the 2nd quote, I would suggest that the so-called "snipers" were indeed planted there by CIA types [inside ops] , conviently giving an excuse to not provide rescue to the devasted people there.

Have we seen this before? - YES!! Riots break out at peacefull protests and the whole thing turns ugly, giving the protestors message the shreds. The Iraqi Stampede this week was started by someone shouting "Suicide Bombers!!!" - likely or possibly also a USA operative.

In any case, not going into a hot spot to give victims help as they are about to perish is not "the american way" as we have seen in the movies. Or on the ground in Iraq , for instance - those soldiers, Natl Gaurd, even State troopers, etc. are trained to face mortal danger, to sacrifice themselves if need be when other lives are being taken.
This chaos in New Orleans was nothing like Iraq... minor gunfire at most... not any bombs or RPGs or people so bent on taking you out that they are sacrificing themselves [suicide bombers].

SO THEY SHOULD HAVE GONE IN UNDER FIRE.
period.

A list of incidents showing heartless response in N.O.:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Educate-Yourself_Forum/message/20207

Poor left to suffer:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090305D.shtml

Black People Are Marked:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090205D.shtml

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005

America Blog | September 4 2005
The Military Is Frisking Little Children Before Rescuing Them
A reader has reported that on watching ABC World News This Weekend and they showed footage of a black family being rescued from some highway above the waters and put on a military helicopter.

But before the family was allowed inside, everyone was frisked -- including a little boy that was maybe ten years old! ABC assured us that military leaders insisted this was necessary. Yes, everyone standing politely by and waiting to be rescued needs to be treated like a criminal and frisked.

Is there one example of someone asking to be rescued who then turned on their rescuers? No. Is there anyone who thinks a little 10 year old boy hungry and crying IS A SECURITY RISK? Who lifts the old people out of their wheelchairs so they can be frisked?

Who frisks the bodies on the side of the road and floating in the water in case they've been booby-trapped? Who frisks the babies hungry for milk that might be swaddled in explosives? This is the final humilation for these poor, abandoned people.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1886932005

grim. :evil: :( :x

check out the paragraph...(section) where a very obese patient that was too heavy to evacuate became a victim of "euthenasia "...

just when one thought , one heard the horror of all horrific events. (rapes, murders , looting, robbery, chaos and disorder) decisions..... along comes something to up the ante...

But nothing, in the plethora of grim tales of disaster, compares with a terrible incident recounted to me as the week drew to a close. There was a 380-pound man stranded on the seventh floor of a New Orleans hospital. Unable to get him down five flights of stairs to the second-floor exit, through which other patients were being evacuated onto rescue boats to escape the rising floodwater, a female manager took a shocking decision. She ordered that he be given euthanasia.

A bearded, middle-aged doctor, who is still wearing his green hospital garb, tells me the sad story as he and his colleagues sit at the muddy, squalid refugee-receiving post on New Orleans' I10 Highway. He does not want to give me his name and will not identify the patient out of respect.

But he wants people to know what happened in there. His lower jaw quivers as he recalls the events of Wednesday night.

"We had minutes to get out, and I asked, 'What are we going to do about this guy, because he's a big man. It was going to be tough getting him down those stairs - the elevators weren't working. That woman turned to me and said straight out, 'We're going to help him to heaven'. It makes me want to break down, how that man's life was taken away."

It is one of so many gruesome and desperate stories that have poured forth from the tens of thousands of refugees.

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Karlin said:
That largely black population struggling to survive hurricane Katrina are under attack.

Officials are spreading fears about "the druggies looting violence" that emergency people will encounter, scaring them away from where they are most needed. Indivivuals on the ground say "no, people here are trying to help each other, it is not violent".

Katrina was just a good excuse. Maybe it was directed towards New Orleans, or maybe they just knew one would land there sooner or later. in any case, the poor people of that area are being "de-populated" under the guise of "rescue efforts that are being hampered by the victims themselves".

There has not been one case of an emergency worker being attacked or anything like that. Still, the busses drive right by the victims, the food and water drops are not happening despite many helicopters, etc that are just waiting around, could be doing the needed work but are not.

Also, it is clearly remiss to not have shored up the levees around N.O.
They knew it was only good for Cat.3 storms,and that CAt5 storms are coming....Read 2nd link to see that the wetlands projects worsened the conditions -4th paragraph
4th link - FEMA budget slashed, Bush on holidays...

links:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105A.shtml

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105Z.shtml

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105J.shtml

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105I.shtml

Not violent?

Read on ...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200509/s1451363.htm

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Yeah, try to take a single line in an attempt to draw attention away from the ineptitude of your leaders and the abject failure of the policies you support, James. The truth is that the vast majority of the poor people who were deserted by your government are not violent.

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Yeah, try to take a single line in an attempt to draw attention away from the ineptitude of your leaders and the abject failure of the policies you support, James. The truth is that the vast majority of the poor people who were deserted by your government are not violent.

Like I said it's an attempt to flush out the poor and relocate them.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
jjw1965 said:

I wonder if they'll be force relocated to 'blue' states...since, as has been said, they don't vote anyway...

...or would it be that the 'blue' states are more likely to shelter them?

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
jjw1965 said:

That would be silly. First of all, some of those poor folks ain't a going nowhere, they are staying put, they refuse to be evacuated. Secondly, what purpose would it have served to deliberately plan to relocate all those folks? Whether they stay in New Orleans or go to some other city such as Houston, I don't get it, you seem to think the gov'nt would benefit by relocation??? How is that???

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Vanni Fucci said:
jjw1965 said:

I wonder if they'll be force relocated to 'blue' states...since, as has been said, they don't vote anyway...

...or would it be that the 'blue' states are more likely to shelter them?

Well, it doesn't look like they are relocating to blue (Democrat) states. They are still in Red territory, as they were previously. Last I checked, Houston Texas is heavily Republican.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Nascar_James said:
Well, it doesn't look like they are relocating to blue (Democrat) states. They are still in Red territory, as they were previously. Last I checked, Houston Texas is heavily Republican.

Chances are they won't stay there though...they were moved there because it was relatively close and available...

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

They won't be terribly welcome in those red states. Republicans aren't known for being racially tolerant or understanding of the poor, so they won't want the refugees around for long.

They don't want to send them back to New Orleans either though. That's becoming prime real estate now that the poor people are out of the way.

I think they should all move onto Bush's ranch.