Video of Utah Rave police state action

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Take a look at this if this is'nt a police state action i don't know what is .They don't look like cops to me the are full on soldiers 8O

Here

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Unreal Jj in that second clip theres a guy named Art Manuel he's from a local Tribe right here in Kamloops .I knows a bit about this guy hes a class a jerk That prick has done nothing but harras the owners of Sun Peaks about land claims :x He sat and did nothing for 20 years and when somebody decided to build the place up all of a sudden heres Art saying its his traditional land what a knob .All the other tribes have worked with these peole but that knob has done nothing but harrass and cause problems even his own band ended up voting him out as chief :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Jay good ta see you dude :wink: Things have been going well went to Edmonton for a week with the kids the Mrs had to work so me and the kids did the mall bought a 3 month pass and had a blast on the rides and in the wave poll went skating too 8) Hows summer been going for you talked to ITN just the other day I hope I'm in town when he comes up gots a line on a sweet camp job 2 weeks in 1 out in Fort Macmurray just waiting to here when its going to be weird working full time haven't done that in a long time :lol:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
mrmom2 said:
Hows summer been going for you talked to ITN just the other day I hope I'm in town when he comes up gots a line on a sweet camp job 2 weeks in 1 out in Fort Macmurray just waiting to here when its going to be weird working full time haven't done that in a long time :lol:

Jeeze mom, you talk funny when you're excited - that's the worst "run-on sentence" I have seen in a long time... and it's only a PART of it!

WHO has the "camp-job"? You or your friend?

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
mrmom2 said:
Sorry Ten gots a case of verbal Bud diarrhea there I guess 8O I'm thinking about that job :oops:

By that, I take it is YOU?

(I am reminded of Foghorn Leghorn - that blowhard rooster in Bugs Bunny flicks, who persued a little chick... "Cute boy, that, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer....")

YOU GOT THE JOB - or what?