Texas Author And Bush Critic Announces New Third Party And R

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Karl Schwarz wants to unite country behind The American Patriot Movement, a new third party bent on ridding America of neo-con control.
August 26, 2005

By Greg Szymanski

New political parties in America are not very popular, but Karl Schwarz, an outspoken Texan and critic of President Bush, wants to “buck the two party system” as he announced his candidacy for President for 2008 this week under the banner of a third party called The American Patriot Movement.

A successful business entrepreneur and author, Schwarz, 54, officially announced his candidacy for President on a public telephone-seminar Thursday night, where hundreds joined him in a question and answer period to map out a strategy to “rid America of the neo-con stranglehold on Washington.”

Schwarz, best known for his 800 age book bashing Bush and the neo-cons, titled “One Way Ticket to Crawford Texas,” has been rallying support and organizing his third party for more than two years, ever since coming on the national scene with his detailed analysis of how the bush administration is actually a “front government” for the New World Order, bent on destroying American democracy under a one world oppressive government.

“One Way Ticket chronicles the lies and deceit perpetrated on the American people by the Bush-Cheney administration,” said Schwarz.

Schwarz said the primary focus of his presidential campaign is simple “yet profound,” saying he intends “to expose the deceit, corruption and crimes” of the Bush administration.”

“While I intend to clean up the mess in Washington and make those responsible accountable for their crimes, I want to also get our once proud government back on the track of serving people and protecting our inherent rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,” said Schwarz.

Schwarz said he intends to use the internet and the growing alternative media in America to get his message across, adding he announced his candidacy well in advance knowing he would be ignored by mainstream papers.

He also added that “the time was right” for a third party even more so then in 1992 with Ross Perot since the fruits of the present administration have devastated democracy with the passage of the Patriot Act, Homeland security, The National ID. Mandatory mental health screening for children, CAFTA and many other measures pushed in to law under the guise of the fear of terrorism.

Concerning terrorism, Schwarz has openly accused the Bush administration of being part and parcel of 9/11, saying it definitely was an inside government job. Since coming forward as a strong Bush critic, Schwarz has been in the forefront of the 9/11 truth movement, pointing out numerous inconsistencies and overt cover-up by the administration to keep the truth from the American people.

Besides 9/11, Schwartz said the three major areas that need to be thoroughly investigated regarding the Bush administration’s present policies, include:

The administration ties with Afghanistan, the Taliban and the Bridas Corp. Schwarz claims a high ranking Bridas executive is one of his main sources, implicating the Bush administration with corruption involving the Taliban and the Afghan invasion, involving numerous breaches of contract due to military invasions.
Information implicating 9/11 Commission members with direct and indirect financial benefits due to the Bush policies in the Middle East.

The Bush administration’s creation of financial, social and military chaos in order to undermine the Bill of Rights and the U.S. Constitution.
"Whistleblowers Sibel Edmonds, Karen Kwiatkowski and others that I cannot disclose without jeopardizing their safety, including many members of the Armed Services have acted as my main sources," said Schwarz. "I’ve also had my own investigators working on issues regarding corporate fraud and that, in turn, uncovered the 9/11 related fraud on the part of the Bush administration."

Asked how he would describe himself, since many critics may consider him a disgruntled Republican with an axe to grind, he said:

"I am conservative, fiscally responsible, an ecumenical Christian and an American Patriot that clearly understands fascism and clearly sees this is exactly what is going on within the Bush administration.

"To answer my critics, they can say whatever. However, those that read my book will clearly see that the main problem now facing America has been caused and amplified by the last three Presidential administrations, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II."

For years, the successful business entrepreneur and conservative republican, once asked by the RNC to run against President Clinton for Arkansas governor, has been using his inside political and business clout to expose corruption among the neo-cons in the Bush administration.

He strayed away from the Bush agenda two years after being one of the lead orchestrators in the Republican Party takeover of Congress during the Clinton administration.

"I designed the strategy that took the House and Senate from Clinton," recalls Schwarz, also a strong supporter and strategist for President George H. Bush. "I designed that takeover two years before I realized the Republican "Contract with America" was actually a "Contract on America."

After his political reawakening, he began blasting the neo conservatives where it hurt most – in their pocketbooks – coming forward with shocking evidence regarding shady oil deals and government involvement with the Taliban and Pakistan.

In his book and his ongoing seven-part series of articles entitled "Pop Goes the Bush Mythology Bubble," he provides inside information about countless financial scams, essentially revealing the Bush motive behind the Middle East invasion was more about oil profits than the war on terrorism.

This guy sounds promising I'm sure he'll be smeared though :(