Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.
“I’m not meeting with that goddamned bitch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”

Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them “motherfucking traitors.” He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “bullshit protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW assholes that I’ll never speak to them again is they can’t keep their members under control.”

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President’s honesty.

“Who gives a flying fuck what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don’t know shit.”

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger at the camera before going live. Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to hell” or to “go fuck yourself.”

Bush’s behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of “Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President,” is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. “To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear,” he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.

“Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,” Dr. Frank says. “Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.”

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called “violent mood swings.” As Dr. Frank also notes: “In writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that ‘the president may have been ever so slightly medicated.’”

Dr. Frank explains Bush’s behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:

“The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking,” he says. “The habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat

This is nice he sounds real stable what kind of crap is he going to pull to get himself out of this mess 8O

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
I doubt that he even sees anything as being a mess Momsy...at least not one that he can't solve by flexing some muscle and intimidating his opponents...

...and really, what the feck does he care, he's only got to keep his act together for another 2.5 years or whatever, and then they can blame everything on the new guy, as Bush publishes his obligatory memoires...then for Bush everything will be gravy, and he can retire to an endless haze and an ample supply of coke and booze...could things be any easier than that, I wonder?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
RE: Bush's Obscene Tirade

Anyone see that purple honker on Clintion?? Probably bad circulation, not bad circulation FROM booze. Riiiigggghhhhtttt. :D

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

Ten Packs said:
I don't understand why this isn't hitting Mainstream Media, if it's true....

I think if it was true, it would indeed be hitting mainstream media. No doubt some of it is true, some of it is not, and some of it is irrelevant.. ie that he fingers the camera just prior to going online. The latter is something he is known to do in a joking way, but in the above article it is written to suggest something far more ominous.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
what a fecking fecker Bush is...do you think that there is any possibility of him taking a long walk off a short pier? did anyone ever tell him that he could breathe underwater and suggest that he try it? He just may fall for that one :wink:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
The one thing that bothers me is that everywhere I look, the trail always, AND ONLY, leads back to Capitol Hill Blue and it's connection (or use of) Dr. Justine Frank.

It's still a case of "single-sourcing" to me...

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

Ten Packs said:
The one thing that bothers me is that everywhere I look, the trail always, AND ONLY, leads back to Capitol Hill Blue and it's connection (or use of) Dr. Justine Frank.

It's still a case of "single-sourcing" to me...

Well actually, that IS a very bothersome thing. If the truth is there, it will out (hopefully).

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Vanni Fucci said:
Jo Canadian said:
Sounds familiar to a particular English Monarch (raving mad outbursts). Can't remember his name, but sounds like Bush and He may have a connection.

Are you referring to George III Jo?

I think he was the craziest monarch of a long list of crazies...

Damn inbreeders... :roll:

:D That's the guy I was thinking of.

:| As far as Bush goes, I don't think inbreeding is his problem...well not most of it anyways. I think Ol' Bushy is suffering from malignant egophrenic disease
like many other powerful figures in History.

:x Damn, why can't the sane ones get elected??

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Isn't George III the reason their is an America in the first place? Hmmmm...I wonder ...ah think of the possibilities....