So... what is this Greenland thing About

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
WHat is this Greenland thing about? I read an article in USA Today saying that Canadian troops landed on a pile of rocks inhabited by penguins and raised the ol' flag disputing Denmarks claim over the same pile of rocks.

Even the Canadian SECDEF was there. Was it a slow day in Canada?

Are you guys spoiling for a fight with ... <gasp> Denmark!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ah yea right missile quit selling our Country short we have more guns here than they do and I say bring em on what the going to do attack us with cheese and wooden shoes :p What are you so scared of the Dutch didn't we liberate that country what a bunch of clowns their politcians and ours .QUIT WASTING OUR TAX DOLLARS YOU F :evil: CKING THIEVES

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
But they have a bigger navy.

Did you guys liberate Denmark too?

You guys are so awesome.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I've seen the old movies and know just what those vikings would do to us.Rape,pillage and loot! I don't mind the looting and the pillaging..I have a problem with the other,though :) On the plus side,Denmark is ruled by a Royal Family, so nothing would change here. We don't even have an Army! Just a bunch of "peacekeepers"

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
mrmom2 said:
I say bring em on :lol:We'll sink there navy with our F18 not a problem :p

Oh the F18 the US sold you?

That was the one we had sitting around for spare parts. I wouldn't want to fly it.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I just want to throw a little more fuel on the fire before I exit for the day...one chapter of the LA Cripps could invade and conquer this country with little or no trouble, and what we jokingly call our Armed Forces wouldn't even slow them down. :(

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Uh no sorry Eagle we got them before the US did we got to work the bugs out em before they put them on the US aircraft carriers .And they work quite well I've seen them in action lots a impresive piece of hardwear .I went to see them stop here coming back from Kosovo and talked to one of the pilots there was a group of us and when he fired up and left he came back and showed us how dealy those planes are .He came out of nowhere and flew right over us the guy next to me turned and said if we were in a war zone we'd all be dead right now 8O You don't even hear them till there long gone very scary indeed 8)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ummmm.... they are US planes.

If he was going to drop a bomb you should not even see them to begin with. They "should" be at an extreme altitude.

Unless you guys are still throwing hand grenades out of the cockpit. lol

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I know it was just a little impromtu demo he came out of the mountains behind us and you didn't even know he was coming theres so fast .A B1 was here once too when that thing flew over you could just feel the power in it Increbible .Death from above for sure 8O

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Mom..your not some dumb dogfish...eagle smack is as obvious as a mack truck :roll: :roll: The danes are fine people and we will not be going to war with them...don't let him push your buttons. Blah! :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ah shit Pea i don't care about Hans island :lol: I'm just a yapping :wink: This thing pisses me off how much tax money is being wasted on this bullshit :x

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Wednesday's Child said:
Somehow I get the feeling this could be settled by playing poker for beer and a win! :)

but you see the problem is...that doesn't sound confusing enough for international politice ( though I suspect that many of these "accords" are formed in this manner, after too much beer has been consumed :wink: )

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
EagleSmack said:
WHat is this Greenland thing about? I read an article in USA Today saying that Canadian troops landed on a pile of rocks inhabited by penguins and raised the ol' flag disputing Denmarks claim over the same pile of rocks.

Even the Canadian SECDEF was there. Was it a slow day in Canada?

Are you guys spoiling for a fight with ... <gasp> Denmark!

USA today says PENGUINS in the arctic?

:lol: Well, I'm cancelling my subscription.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
manda said:
Wednesday's Child said:
Somehow I get the feeling this could be settled by playing poker for beer and a win! :)

but you see the problem is...that doesn't sound confusing enough for international politice ( though I suspect that many of these "accords" are formed in this manner, after too much beer has been consumed :wink: )

Manda

What say we simplify things - all new legislation done at the poker table, near a bar, with good music for the losers~!

Simple may be the only way out of these boondoggles....

Hmmmm is Danish difficult to learn or do those Danes speak English?

Being "conquered" by a Dane has a nice ring to it :oops:

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Wednesday's Child said:
manda said:
Wednesday's Child said:

Manda

What say we simplify things - all new legislation done at the poker table, near a bar, with good music for the losers~!

Simple may be the only way out of these boondoggles....

Hmmmm is Danish difficult to learn or do those Danes speak English?

Being "conquered" by a Dane has a nice ring to it :oops:

I'm with you...however, those dang politicians aren't on board with us...Once again I iterate, oh, if i was in charge, the changes I would make! 8)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I've always wanted my own island, I'll give you guys $100 for it and anyone can always stop by and say hello! I guarantee the beer will always be cold :D