Behavior Modification + Police State = USA

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Behavior Modification + Police State = USA
Nancy Levant

"To those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty, my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve." -- Attorney General John Ashcroft - in defense of the USA Patriot Act (Source: Press Report, Center for Public Integrity)
"The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."-- Hermann Goering, cabinet member under Adolf Hitler (Source: Transcript of Nuremberg Trials)
Talk about two peas in a pod… Sounds to me like two brothers in mission and creed. I found these quotes in a must read article by Chuck Baldwin entitled Remembering the Lessons of Germany’s Past at www.newswithviews.com. It’s an article about a set-up. Read.
Today I’ve been thinking about vulnerability. I am a vulnerable person. I’m old, I can’t run, I don’t have wealth, riches, social connections, cabal connections, genetic perfections, genius, an army, weapons, globalist aspirations, acreage, non-profit status, or any status for that matter. I’m just an ordinary commoner, and that makes me vulnerable.
But as a commoner, and with 99% of the world’s people along side of me, I do not like to be threatened by the likes of the 1%, such as Mr. Ashcroft, who speaks as if I am a criminal. So, to you, Mr. Ashcroft, I have an absolute right to disagree with anything you say, because you are my employee and you work for me. You need to rescind that arrogant, elitist comment, whereby you just demeaned, insulted, and threatened American citizens. In fact, you need to step down because you do not represent the American citizenry. You represent the agenda of the 1% and therefore YOUR RESOLVE is the real danger to OUR way of life and country.
Now, with that said, let us consider other facts. Everywhere I turn, I see behavior modification in action. I see it on television, in ecology and other sciences, in the pharmaceutical and health industries, all schools and universities, all laws and hidden legislation, all executive orders, all deed-restricted communities, all transportation issues, all law enforcement powers, all food and water issues, and in every other system that has anything, whatsoever, to do with homo sapiens.
We are constantly told what to do, where to go and not go, what to eat and not eat, how to die, what pets to keep and not keep, how to raise our children, what gods we can and cannot worship, what to say and not say, how to be sane, what to wear, what to buy, where to buy, where to live and not live, on and on… We are also told that American-style freedom is being spread across the globe. American freedom?
At this stage of the game, I would like to know precisely what I am free to do. I’d like to see that list, for liberty and freedom contradict all the above AND all the following:
• ELF technology
• RFID technology
• Verichips
• Real ID
• Compulsory Mental Health Screening of ALL people
• COPS (Community Oriented Policing Service)
• COMPASS
• Psychotronic/electromagnetic weapons technology
• Partnership/Stakeholding bureaucracies
• Eminent Domain
• GPS
• GIS
• Global Mapping
• Digital Video Recording Systems
• Stun Guns
• Internet Monitoring
• Spy Camera Technologies
• S. 517 (109th Congress, 1st Session), “To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.”
• Detention Camps
• Operation TIPS
• TIA – Total Information Awareness
This list could go on for pages, but you get the picture. So again, I repeat, what am I free to do amidst the behavior modification brainwash and the police state, which is operational, today, in America?
Wouldn’t it be something if one, just one, politician would come forth and say to us, “Okay, I will tell you the truth. You are to be totally controlled by the elite, because if you don’t do what they tell you to do, they can destroy you in many, many ways. You are totally powerless and “we” changed the way that you think, the way that you live, and now you are slaves because we purposefully destroyed your Constitutional rights and freedoms. The wealthiest people in the world desired total, physical ownership of the planet, including all natural resources, and they desired that you become a managed species. Having the money and the weapons to enforce these wishes, their goals were accomplished. You, the commoners, who are not in their leagues, nor their ballparks, are looked upon as an invasive profit-taking species, and you are therefore to be controlled by drugs, incarceration, or by any other means necessary. If you cause any problems, whatsoever, or if you are a “”useless eater,”” you are to be removed from the general population and/or eliminated.”
Now, wouldn’t you think that one of them, having been highly involved in the big picture, would come clean? Wouldn’t you think that one of them would have a conscience and realize the evil behind behavior modification and technological policing and pathology behind dictatorial control?
I keep my fingers crossed and my faith intact, for commoners like myself will no doubt be slated for “mental illness” or “criminality” as will the religious or any others who disagree with legislated slavery. If in doubt, just ask John Ashcroft or read the Nuremberg transcripts.
Websites for Wisdoms:
www.acl.us.tt
www.bariumblues.com/weather_modification_operations.htm
www.fightcps.com/articles/newfreedom-2004.html - scroll down and read New Freedom Commission Final Report. If you don’t read this report, then you are insane.
www.furnitureforthepeople.com/actpat.htm - Enabling Act compared to Patriot Act

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Awesome links jjw1965 Do you mind if I just call you jj :wink: I'm glad you joined this forum this stuff needs to get out and us conspiracy theorists :wink: are just the people to get the job done .The more we awake the stronger we will get 8) Nice post by the way :thumbleft:

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
You, the commoners, who are not in their leagues, nor their ballparks, are looked upon as an invasive profit-taking species, and you are therefore to be controlled by drugs, incarceration, or by any other means necessary. If you cause any problems, whatsoever, or if you are a “”useless eater,”” you are to be removed from the general population and/or eliminated.”

Thats the fact, jack.

Democratic ideals this aint.

Continue the peacefull resistance anyways my friends, all is not lost yet [but boy are we getting close]

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I see many of the items on the quoted list here in Canada along with many other points in the article. What say you(s)?

Weather modification????

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I'm going to post a Bill that is going before Congress where they state they are going to be using weather modification Said 8O I'm just waitng for it to be posted on another site :wink:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
mrmom2 said:
I'm going to post a Bill that is going before Congress where they state they are going to be using weather modification Said 8O I'm just waitng for it to be posted on another site :wink:

Stop messing with me. Is this the "joke" section, I think I might be seeing double.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I'm not messing with you .I'm just waiting for the post At one of my Favorite sitesI heard about on a radio show today and he said he would post it tonight :wink: The US is admitting the have weather modification and there going to use it 8O