Operation Northwoods - Preview to 9/11 ?

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
In 1962 The United States Joint Chiefs of Staff planned a fake terrorist attack on U.S. civillian aircraft and it's own ships for justification of military intervention of Cuba, if one reads the actual document, you can clearly see the lengths that the American government will go to in order to achieve their goals.

I have no doubt that 9/11 was the same scenario to justify going into Iraq.

The following link is the actual unclassified document.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
jjw1965 said:
I have no doubt that 9/11 was the same scenario to justify going into Iraq.

Many of us are without doubt on this matter, but the American apologists love to explain it away with the fact that the plan was scrubbed at the highest levels of government and the general who proposed the plan retired.

That's not enough for me though, as the government then, and the government now are two entirely different beasts. Whereas McNamara may have been a bit of a hawk, the Kennedy administration was nowhere near the neoconservativism of the Bush administration.

The Project for a New American Century called for a catalyzing event like that of a new Pearl Harbor to so enrage the populace that they would accept going to war. This is far to close to the objectives of Operation Northwoods for me to easily ignore.

Now with the release of the Downing Street Memo, it has become absolutely clear that the invasion of Iraq was going to happen with or without credible intelligence to use as an impetus for the invasion.

Clear too is the fact that the Bush administration would go to any lengths to sell their dodgy evidence to whoever would listen, and as is evident with the outing of Valerie Plame, they would not take anyone contradicting that so-called evidence lightly.

As with any good conspiracy, there are so many facets to this thing that it is nearly impossible to follow the greed, deceit and the dumped bodies...

This is the best source I've found though:

9/11 Timeline by Paul Thompson

All the resources used to create that timeline are from mainstream media reports. American apologists don't like to read that though. Either their too lazy, too stupid, or just don't give a good goddamn...