Rolling Memorial

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
We should all regard human life as this precious. This is another e-mail that I received that I wanted to share. good still does exist in the world. Included in the e-mail was a request to keep it going, for all to see, I did just that

This is really cool... I wonder how long it took to do it... An independent trucker has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives on 9/11. The trucker 's name is John Holmgren from Shafer, Minn. The trucker has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
I would be willing to bet this type of heartfelt display means more to the affected people than anything the government can do or say, cheers to the trucker :)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I'm sure his intentions and feelings are sincere, but I find it in poor taste, I don't know why, it's really not doing anything for me.

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
I think not said:
I'm sure his intentions and feelings are sincere, but I find it in poor taste, I don't know why, it's really not doing anything for me.

I find that in poor taste also. Once, I got caught behind a van that depicted aborted babies - I was disgusted. You know what they say about good intentions?

Bull Dog

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
I appreciate the fact that this was done by an average citizen and there is no "sponsered by" on the truck. The baby scene is a bit much but overall it seems ok to me. Had there been an advert on the side someplace, my tune would be different. It may be in bad taste to a degree, I can see that but there's no smoking building or aftermath scenes so it coulda been a lot worse of a reminder/memorial.

Aborted babies n such cross the line, that's something of a need to know issue and is definately a case of a few words being worth a thousand pictures.