Seizing assets - Patriot Act reaches out

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
I don't have a lot of faith that Canada can remain separate from America's new "SS", formed up with the Patriot Act. New powers granted gives the right to seize assets, even in foreign countries.

The Patriot Act gives powers to shut people up, erase freedom of speach if they think it is national security interests. Do you think they will allow Canadians to speak freely in media that gets across the border?

Look at this, what they propose to do to their own citizens -

" "If you are a citizen in violation of the Patriot Acts by publicly criticizing the regime, by taking out newspaper advertisements, or by maintaining a so-called political content website, or if you are a citizen actively involved in criticizing the regime or attempting to reveal any criminal conduct being committed by the regime, then the Department of Justice can seize and confiscate offshore assets."

Thats just for being critical. Also, it looks to me that if the govt was seen doing crime, for eg., a Watergate crime, anyone reporting that crime could be in violation of the Patriot Act!!

I think they will try to shut us up too.

For Canadians who critisize the USA govt., the Bushmen could use their twisted reasoning to demand extradition, seize assets we have in America, or reach out in other ways to SHUT US UP by declaring we are in violation of their Patriot Act, and that we are too close to be considered "not american".

Not just you and me, but the news medias too. It could be that Lloyd Robertson gets tossed in a Gulag in the USA for saying the USA war in Iraq is not going well...

You read it, see what you think it means:

Bush Cheney Uses Patriot Act To Confiscate Assets
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=49&contentid=2400&page=1

Bush Creates National Security Service: The New SS
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/index.cfm

note - each article has 2 pages, follow the "more" links...

Karlin
ps - I could be busted for posting this in America :twisted:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Karlin said:
I don't have a lot of faith that Canada can remain separate from America's new "SS", formed up with the Patriot Act. New powers granted gives the right to seize assets, even in foreign countries.

The Patriot Act gives powers to shut people up, erase freedom of speach if they think it is national security interests. Do you think they will allow Canadians to speak freely in media that gets across the border?

Look at this, what they propose to do to their own citizens -

" "If you are a citizen in violation of the Patriot Acts by publicly criticizing the regime, by taking out newspaper advertisements, or by maintaining a so-called political content website, or if you are a citizen actively involved in criticizing the regime or attempting to reveal any criminal conduct being committed by the regime, then the Department of Justice can seize and confiscate offshore assets."

Thats just for being critical. Also, it looks to me that if the govt was seen doing crime, for eg., a Watergate crime, anyone reporting that crime could be in violation of the Patriot Act!!

I think they will try to shut us up too.

For Canadians who critisize the USA govt., the Bushmen could use their twisted reasoning to demand extradition, seize assets we have in America, or reach out in other ways to SHUT US UP by declaring we are in violation of their Patriot Act, and that we are too close to be considered "not american".

Not just you and me, but the news medias too. It could be that Lloyd Robertson gets tossed in a Gulag in the USA for saying the USA war in Iraq is not going well...

You read it, see what you think it means:

Bush Cheney Uses Patriot Act To Confiscate Assets
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=49&contentid=2400&page=1

Bush Creates National Security Service: The New SS
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/index.cfm

note - each article has 2 pages, follow the "more" links...

Karlin
ps - I could be busted for posting this in America :twisted:

getting more frightening all the time. The tentacles of the NEW US have a malignant type spread to them. Not sure how long one can even participate on a forum like this......before someone finds an excuse (twisted as it would be) to enact some punitive measures. Dictatorship/control via technology. Bush might just realize his dream of being a "dictator".(although "they" will have a different name for it) ( " this would be so much easier if it were a dictatorship" as he is known to have stated)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
And everybody thinks us police state conspiracy theorists are full of it 8O Take a look that act is a police state document .Welcome to the new world order .You will shut up and do as your told SLAVE :evil:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
And everybody thinks us police state conspiracy theorists are full of it 8O Take a look that act is a police state document .Welcome to the new world order .You will shut up and do as your told SLAVE :evil:

seems many are in denial or too afraid to acknowledge the reality /truth of the New US Order.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Seizing assets - Patr

no1important said:
Well to me, Bush is just a power hungry madman.

Very true and THAT is what makes him dangerous. Leaders throughout history that had the same "ideology" have caused much horror and grief on this planet.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
It is my understanding that the revamped Patriot Act, with permenent clauses, has just been enacted. Has anyone got a link to an authorative site??