Re 2 and 1/2 more years

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Got too many complaints about the cartoons, guys ... thought it was easiest just to delete the thread. Andem agreed.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
For F :p cks sakes I was just getting started I haven't even put out my best stuff .Who's complaining The Cons :p Like I said they can't handle the heat they should keep their faces out of the barbque :p

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Re 2 and 1/2 more yea

MrMom ... No, actually ... I even found some of them un-funny (I kinda think Terry Fox is cool). PM them back and forth rather than putting them up here. That's all.

If someone were posting the same kind of thing from a right wing perspective I suspect there'd be a whole shitload of crying going on.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
That's okay - "censorship" is what conservatives excel at.... it's just the natural order of things.

When you can't deal with it - KILL IT.

No problem....

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Somebody was slagging Terry Fox I never saw that Its pretty low 8O I thought it was a Bush thread :p Mog you name it and I'll send them to you :wink:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Anything you have I take. I saved everything you posted and if you have more You can email them to me. PM me for my email address.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Re: RE: Re 2 and 1/2 more years

Ten Packs said:
That's okay - "censorship" is what conservatives excel at.... it's just the natural order of things.

When you can't deal with it - KILL IT.

No problem....

Get a life. The thread was deleted because it was causing trouble. I see you are all for that. I'm sure someone will be happy to PM you the cartoons.

I have no problem dealing with things, Ten Packs, but when a thread serves no purpose other than to invite controversy and trouble, it's not worth my time to hang around and make sure you guys don't start pulling one another's hair. Things have been peaceful here lately. Let's keep it that way. If you want to see it as censorship and hop on that bandwagon, feel free, but I won't debate it with you.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005

As a perfectly Canadian solution why not just post the spoof poster alongside the original one? Then we'd have a left/right, good/bad or whatever balance and BOTH sides can get all uppity about it, thus cancelling each other out. :twisted:

Alternately, post 'em under an "Art" thread ;)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I don't think the cartoons really had anything to do with left or right, rather a question of taste. Everyone has different standards, this is andem's site, so in the end he has the final say.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
mrmom2 said:
Somebody was slagging Terry Fox I never saw that Its pretty low 8O I thought it was a Bush thread :p Mog you name it and I'll send them to you :wink:

No ... my mistake. Wasn't Terry Fox. But it was still offensive to me. And deleting the thread still stands.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well actually I have noticed that mom, wagging a finger, twitching the curtains in the neighbourhood. :? They come to suck up our personalities, coz we got so much mojo :? :p :lol: :lol:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
mrmom2 said:
Anybody else notice the right doesn't have any cartoons if they do are they just keeping them for themselves :p

That kind of reminds me of something I've read before in regards to the right, their characteristics seem to have:

1. A near total lack of ability to laugh at themselves

2. An unprecedented level of aggression

An astounding inability to see beyond the obvious.

4. A lack of individual opinion

5. The inability to relate to & empathise with the world around them.

Now. Give that list to the average psychiatrist and they would recognise most of the signs of psychopathy. Give it to a historian and they would tell you it was a perfect description of the average Nazi.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

That's it Joe. You said perfectly. perfect 5 point system characterizing the psychopath right.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now