MR ANN COULTER?

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
i've seen numerous references to the "lady's" prominent Adam's Apple and am wondering if the rumours are true that she was a he back in the day.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I thinks she's a robot and what appears to be an adam's apple is actually the control unit that Karl Rove uses to program her every word.

CowboyBeebop

Jul 21, 2005
Liberal Hell
I always love to hear the idiotic ramblings of liberal morons. Don't you people have anything better to do than whine about the USA?

I guess I can understand if you don't because canada is such an irrelevant country. What could there be to talk about up there?

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Re: RE: MR ANN COULTER?

CowboyBeebop said:
I always love to hear the idiotic ramblings of liberal morons. Don't you people have anything better to do than whine about the USA?

I guess I can understand if you don't because canada is such an irrelevant country. What could there be to talk about up there?
whenever I spend time in South America, I'm always amused by the lack of mention about the U.S. and come back feeling cleansed. I quess being next to an elephant there is there worry of being rolled on but there is also that awful stink.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Re: RE: MR ANN COULTER?

CowboyBeebop said:
What could there be to talk about up there?

We could try to tell you, but if you're like the average American, you don't have the first friggin' CLUE about anything Canadian, so it would be over your head like a 747......

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The Ann Coulter idea came from the second Boondocks treasury by Aaron McGruder.He also suggests Condie and Georgie are getting it on :) You gotta love this stuff :lol: