Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Hmmmmmmmmmm, let's compare:

:?It seems to be a yes, and no thing.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Did anybody notice that there was no Latino hate groups on that map 8O Thers lots of them in the South ever heard of Mencha?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
sure is a LOT Of "hate" IN the US as well as AT the US now. One has to asssume they endorse "hate".--- as they foster it within and without. Not exactly an enlightened nation.

so much "hate"........so little time.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
sure is a LOT Of "hate" IN the US as well as AT the US now. One has to asssume they endorse "hate".--- as they foster it within and without. Not exactly an enlightened nation.

Every nation has a history of hate, Canada is no exception.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

Every nation has a history of hate, Canada is no exception.

sorry ITN. "every nation" or all nations are not the topic here. See maps in question. Blanket generalizations like that will not work.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Actually the maps in question don't quite match as cleanly as you like. Look at California for example. It does lean a little more in some red states but not all.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
It works well enough when you're on your high horse. Try and step off of it now and then, you can see the world alot better

OFF topic. :roll:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:
It works well enough when you're on your high horse. Try and step off of it now and then, you can see the world alot better

OFF topic. :roll:

Well sorry, but you drove it in that direction:

Ocean Breeze said:

The topic is a possible correlation between red states and hate groups, obviously there isn't any. Although your "enlightened" view to smear an entire country of being hateful was overwhelmingly arrogant and narrow-minded.

But I suppose hatred has been eliminated from Canada and the rest of the world. :roll:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Crime kind of ended there with the capture of that evil red bastard Wo Fat. His use of the sensory deprivation chamber to procure information from U.S. agents was a all time low :lol: :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
McGarrett: after someone has been injured... "Easy... easy"
McGarrett: When attempting to apprehend a bad guy... "HOLD IT! HOLD IT!" (is it just me or does this sometimes sound like a violent sneeze!?)
McGarrett: "FREEZE"
McGarrett: "Halt!"
McGarrett: "Duke will give you all the manpower you need."
Chin, Kono: "On it" or "Done"
McGarrett: "(Danno) (Chin) (Kono), what have we got?"
McGarrett: "Get the back!"
McGarrett: "On the double!"
Almost anyone: "Patch me through to McGarrett!"

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
They just don't make them like that today![sigh!!] My all time favourite American TV series is Peter Gunn with Craig Stevens and lola Albright. I still have most all of the music by Henry Mancini.