www.phonehouseincstores.com
PHONE HOUSE STORES INCORPORATED
12 OGOJESU STREET
MUSHIN LAGOS
LAGOS NIGERIA
TELEPHONE:234-8028328383

DEAR SIR/MA''

LETTER OF BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

We are mobile phones wholesalers,we have all brands and models of gsm,tdma and cdma phones for sale at very cheap prices.We also have all models of Nextel phones for sale also at very cheap prices.We sell our phones at very cheap and reasonable prices.We do ship all over the world.Do kindly contact us if you are interested in buying some phones from us,thank's and God bless.

Pls do reply back now on this e-mail address:kcphoneng@yahoo.com

Thanks

Best Regards

Mr Repel

repel

Jul 14, 2005
lagos
www.phonehouseincstores.com
PHONE HOUSE STORES INCORPORATED
12 OGOJESU STREET
MUSHIN LAGOS
LAGOS NIGERIA
TELEPHONE:234-8028328383

DEAR SIR/MA''

LETTER OF BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

We are mobile phones wholesalers,we have all brands and models of gsm,tdma and cdma phones for sale at very cheap prices.We also have all models of Nextel phones for sale also at very cheap prices.We sell our phones at very cheap and reasonable prices.We do ship all over the world.Do kindly contact us if you are interested in buying some phones from us,thank's and God bless.

Pls do reply back now on this e-mail address:kcphoneng@yahoo.com

Thanks

Best Regards

Mr Repel

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Oh, good. Nigerian phone scams come to the forum.

Why don't you just say, "we want to steal your money, and we think you're stupid enough to let us"

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: we are mobile phone s

How many threads is this spam-bastard in anyway? If I wanted a phone, I'd go get one. I had one though, and people kept calling me. It was very annoying and I'm not making that mistake again.