Recruiting Suicide Bombers

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
This clip gives some idea of what we are up against. When I say "we" - I mean the Western World. How can 40,000 young mothers volunteer to be suicide bombers to kill others?

http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=736

If you can't get it to play, try copying and pasting that link into another browser window and then click view clip.

Bull Dog

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Zionist propaganda web site Bulldog :roll:

So you think it is all right for suicide bombers to plow into a crowd of children and kill them? It's just propaganda. Not really true, huh?

Bull Dog

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
bulldog said:
mrmom2 said:
Zionist propaganda web site Bulldog :roll:

So you think it is all right for suicide bombers to plow into a crowd of children and kill them? It's just propaganda. Not really true, huh?

Bull Dog

Now I fail to see where it says that he would be allright with women and children being killed...simmer down there. Trying to create an argument are we? :argue:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
How much effort does that site put into describing how the IDF had recently bulldozed Palestinian homes?

How often does MEMRI analyze the effects of having IDF soldiers sniping school children while they are sitting in class or playing in the playgrounds?

How often do they describe what happens to a people when their loved ones are gunned down at a checkpoint for no apparent reason?

To describe the suicide bombers from an Israeli perspective is only telling half of the story...and is tantamount to lies and political propaganda...

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Anyone remember this? I'll certainly never forget it. Just another clip showing how suicide bombers are recruited. Be sure to watch it all; it's not easy, but the original clip - captured by a French cameraman - was over 45 minutes long. You only have to watch one minute.

Watch the clip.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Hard-Luck Henry said:
Anyone remember this? I'll certainly never forget it. Just another clip showing how suicide bombers are recruited. Be sure to watch it all; it's not easy, but the original clip - captured by a French cameraman - was over 45 minutes long. You only have to watch one minute.

Watch the clip.

Thanks Henry...that says it all...

I'll bet you won't find that clip on MEMRI...

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
mrmom2 said:
I remember watching that on the news and it making me sick :cry: It's a sad world we live in today

Mommie - how about looking at this site?

WE ARE NOT AFRAID

Canada, step up to the plate and join the world in saying you are not afraid. Actually it's pretty interesting looking at the creative way people have chosen to express that they are not afraid of suicide bombers.

http://www.werenotafraid.com/

Bull Dog

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Seen it and your point would be Bulldog :p

Don't have to have a point for a work of art. It is to be seen, liked or disliked, enjoyed or ignored. I simply think it is interesting that the reaction to daily suicide bombings, is
"We are not afraid." I guess I would like to see some people from Canada on there.

Bull Dog

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
:roll: Not that anyone cares what this one of 'bulldog' Freud's personalities thinks but, what the hell; I'd like you all to meet Christopher and Matthew, from Calgary CA. They're not afraid.

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5986/christopherandmathewcalgaryca4.jpg[/URL][/img]

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Bulldog, you gots to be a brick short of a load to think that raven trick could work on canucks. :p Ehm.....you gots more chances of being murdered. How many people world wide killed by suicide bombers???? how people murdered.
Just because we ask questions about the root cause of all of this, you curtain twitchers always respond the same. And your way??? solves what exactly??? nuttin...just like it always has. Hey I bets you gots a big diamond ring on one of your paws :p Wonder how many childern lost their limbs and were turned into killers for that. Mom is right..its a sad world, but I for one am not going to live in fear...I plans on saddling up with mom and riding for them their hills 8)